FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I ordered back in November. My dealer just told me when I inquired last week about all the things I’ve read about here, that ford accepted the order, and I’ll get it as ordered. Then proceeded to say it’s not based on allocations but parts availability and that since my truck has nearly every option it would be a while. Sounds like I’m getting the run around.
There is a letter direct from Ford saying you will NOT get exactly what you ordered if you ordered a platinum or kru
 
My truck has been built since 5/03… shows in transit “shipped” I call Ford marketing 3-4 times a week. LOL. Original delivery date was between may 21-may 28. May 23 it moved from Kentucky plant to a junction point in Jacksonville (5 hours from me) and it has been sitting there ever since. Ford marketing told me ETA June 1st, then June 2nd (today for my birthday) and as of this morning.. june 7th. I don’t understand the hold up.
Get comfortable, It may be a bumpy ride.Confirmed built,no holds on 3/28, released for shipping 3/29. No truck yet. Over 9 weeks in shipping purgatory. Makes no sense to me either. It's only a 10hr train ride to Tx.
 
Last edited:
If it’s lariat seats that’s total bullshit. those platinum seats are worth more than $300. Or I would’ve gotten the fucking Lariat. Granger still has no idea what is coming because no one has had the truck with the seats delivered. they really need to inform us of what we’re getting. That dumbass vague letter from Ford just says it’s missing the massage and lumber function. If it’s lariat seats then it’s a completely different thing.
I completely agree. I would love to see if there is a manufacturer of Ford or another company that can verify this....
My guess is that the material and engineering cost of the multi-contoured seats is $300. The market rate that we are being charged is somewhere between $1500-$2000 for "Massaging Seats", not to mention the resale value. The fact that they can get away with discounting an order at the manufacturer cost after charging a "market rate" for a desirable feature is unfair and unacceptable. Especially without giving the buyer an opportunity to adjust their order without losing their place in line. How many of us would have opted for the Ultimate Lariat with BOP if we would have known??? or been presented the option?
 
Just noticed that on the window sticker in the standard features it shows that the standard seats are the 10 way drivers/8 way passengers seat. With the multi contour seat delete showing that would imply that it in fact does come with completely different seats and not just platinum seats without the air bladders.
FYI, My Platinum I picked up last Friday shows the same 10 way driver/8 way passenger in the Standard Equipment section as well. Although, I did not have the delete and have multi contour.
 
I spoke to my dealer yesterday. He had no idea about the MC seat delete. Also, I ordered the power running boards for my Tremor and have it listed on my initial order. Looking at the latest information, it looks like my order has been changed to fixed running boards.

The dealer is telling me that power running boards have never been available as an option for the Tremor.

Is this true?
 
Not true
F65A608B-C0DE-412C-9732-68BE8F6D4BDA.webp
 
That's what my order sheet shows too. Do you have the truck yet?
 
My order as well has power running boards on it. I added them on when ordering from dealership.
 
I spoke to my dealer yesterday. He had no idea about the MC seat delete. Also, I ordered the power running boards for my Tremor and have it listed on my initial order. Looking at the latest information, it looks like my order has been changed to fixed running boards.

The dealer is telling me that power running boards have never been available as an option for the Tremor.

Is this true?
It's pathetic that a lot of these dealers don't even know their own products they sell. It's a shit show to say the least. Power running boards have always been option on this model build for Lariat and Platinum Tremors.
 
Last edited:
Called my dealer yesterday, who had me drop retractable cover and spray in bedliner, was told i could keep BAP, yesterday to ask WTF. I basically vented like everyone on here. asked why folks are receiving trucks ordered way after mine (10-29). I told him to contact his regional manager and ask him WTF. I know its pointless and I will get no answers but i at least want to have my voice heard at the next level. hopefully everyone else has complained too. Customer service at Ford is useless. without a Vin they cant tell you anything except I'm sorry sir I have no information. I understand supply issues, I'm in business and sell equipment everyday. but I wont let customers order things not knowing if I can get them in a timely manner. Try a Ford they said, Shoulda went with the Ram. Interior is way nicer, coulda put a Carli 4.5 on it and been just as nice. But i liked the twin sunroof, and transmission options better, was scared of the Ram transmission on the Cummins. Oh well, live and learn. I went from excited about a new truck, to mad about delivery times, too damn i hope it gets built with what I ordered and waited on and with expected quality. Guess we will see.
 
I've been lurking for a while now and finally posting......

F-350 Platinum Tremor, 6.7L, Star White

2/1/22 - Ordered
2/3/22 - Confirmed
6/2/22 - Scheduled for Production on 6/27/22

Lets see if this actually happens!
 
I spoke to my dealer yesterday. He had no idea about the MC seat delete. Also, I ordered the power running boards for my Tremor and have it listed on my initial order. Looking at the latest information, it looks like my order has been changed to fixed running boards.

The dealer is telling me that power running boards have never been available as an option for the Tremor.

Is this true?
Nope - I ordered them on my 2022 Lariat and it was delivered with them!
 
Called my dealer yesterday, who had me drop retractable cover and spray in bedliner, was told i could keep BAP, yesterday to ask WTF. I basically vented like everyone on here. asked why folks are receiving trucks ordered way after mine (10-29). I told him to contact his regional manager and ask him WTF. I know its pointless and I will get no answers but i at least want to have my voice heard at the next level. hopefully everyone else has complained too. Customer service at Ford is useless. without a Vin they cant tell you anything except I'm sorry sir I have no information. I understand supply issues, I'm in business and sell equipment everyday. but I wont let customers order things not knowing if I can get them in a timely manner. Try a Ford they said, Shoulda went with the Ram. Interior is way nicer, coulda put a Carli 4.5 on it and been just as nice. But i liked the twin sunroof, and transmission options better, was scared of the Ram transmission on the Cummins. Oh well, live and learn. I went from excited about a new truck, to mad about delivery times, too damn i hope it gets built with what I ordered and waited on and with expected quality. Guess we will see.
I ordered mine 06/28/21 and it is shipping now ... I bought a 22 RAM 2500 LARAMIE w/air ride diesel in December trust me you will like your Super duty way better I am going to trade the RAM for around what I paid and get the tax break
GOOD LUCK
 
Back
Top Bottom