FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

any rumors on how long they plan on building the 22's. Kind of worried now mine wont be built. Ordered 10/30/21. Been a priority 2 forever. still have one truck in front of me at the dealer. depending on when manufacturers open up 23 orders I am trying to consider back up plans, lol order one from every manufacturer see what comes in. Seems i am hearing several complaints about quality on last few sets of Tremors. Not surprising, giving the current parts availability. Hope they aren't cutting corners to get trucks out
I am getting nervous too,been on order since 10/2/21 and dealer won't help at all with any of my concerns
 
I am getting nervous too,been on order since 10/2/21 and dealer won't help at all with any of my concerns
Hopefully soon. I’m waiting too. Not thrilled to read the ford might start shipping the F150 without navigation. Hopefully it doesn’t happen to my F250 platinum. There’s a debate if it’s for dealer stock orders not retail. Either way, not to promising
 
Hopefully soon. I’m waiting too. Not thrilled to read the ford might start shipping the F150 without navigation. Hopefully it doesn’t happen to my F250 platinum. There’s a debate if it’s for dealer stock orders not retail. Either way, not to promising
Still waiting also. Got all excited last month with a VIn and schedlued build! BUT!!!! Now I am playing the got bumped game??
 
so close' #Hope

2022-06-01_12-16-38.webp
 
any rumors on how long they plan on building the 22's. Kind of worried now mine wont be built. Ordered 10/30/21. Been a priority 2 forever. still have one truck in front of me at the dealer. depending on when manufacturers open up 23 orders I am trying to consider back up plans, lol order one from every manufacturer see what comes in. Seems i am hearing several complaints about quality on last few sets of Tremors. Not surprising, giving the current parts availability. Hope they aren't cutting corners to get trucks out
That is becoming my concern too. With all the rushing and piecing together last minute parts, I also hope that quality of the build doesn't become the next big issue. In addition to the KR's and Platty's not getting the multi contoured seats, these late run MY22's are going to have a black mark on them. It is going to kill me if I have to walk away from a truck after waiting 9-10 months.
 
That is becoming my concern too. With all the rushing and piecing together last minute parts, I also hope that quality of the build doesn't become the next big issue. In addition to the KR's and Platty's not getting the multi contoured seats, these late run MY22's are going to have a black mark on them. It is going to kill me if I have to walk away from a truck after waiting 9-10 months.
last rumor i heard(I live in the louisville area and have friends at KTP) is they will be building MY22 till the end of the year. Since they go on shutdown for the christmas holiday it will be sometime around 12/20 or so.
 
any rumors on how long they plan on building the 22's. Kind of worried now mine wont be built. Ordered 10/30/21. Been a priority 2 forever. still have one truck in front of me at the dealer. depending on when manufacturers open up 23 orders I am trying to consider back up plans, lol order one from every manufacturer see what comes in. Seems i am hearing several complaints about quality on last few sets of Tremors. Not surprising, giving the current parts availability. Hope they aren't cutting corners to get trucks out
I would order a 2023 the day the order bank opens as a precautionary measure - if your 2022 doesn't get built - at least you will be in the que for a 2023.
 
I would order a 2023 the day the order bank opens as a precautionary measure - if your 2022 doesn't get built - at least you will be in the que for a 2023.
at the rate ford is dropping/deleting options, I wouldnt want a 23. newest rumor on FordAuthority is ford is removing adaptive cruise, navigation, lane centering etc etc(from the F150) this will probably follow to the 23 SD this is all stuff I would want on my new 80K truck. the 23 is going to be very restrained. ill probably hold for a 24 in hopes that it runs on android automotive instead of QNX
 
If all this speculation holds true Ford is going to lose alot of sales to the other manufactures...
I'm not going to wait 7 months to get a truck from any of the big 3.
 
at the rate ford is dropping/deleting options, I wouldnt want a 23. newest rumor on FordAuthority is ford is removing adaptive cruise, navigation, lane centering etc etc(from the F150) this will probably follow to the 23 SD this is all stuff I would want on my new 80K truck. the 23 is going to be very restrained. ill probably hold for a 24 in hopes that it runs on android automotive instead of QNX
I don't know about the F-150 losing stuff. I placed a order for a F-150 Lariat loaded for my Dad on May 10th and the truck is already built. I couldn't believe how fast it got picked up and built, I wish my Tremor got built that quick.
 
I don't know about the F-150 losing stuff. I placed a order for a F-150 Lariat loaded for my Dad on May 10th and the truck is already built. I couldn't believe how fast it got picked up and built, I wish my Tremor got built that quick.
Glad to hear it got built so quickly, take a look here. as of now its speculated this will only effect dealer stock vehicles like it does on the bronco but this doesnt seem to be getting any better any time soon
 
We ordered Plattys the same day. I see mine moved a notch today also, but dealer said scheduled day is 6/10. Can't wait to see if we got the seat delete when I get window sticker. I sent some emails to Ford last week and got a call from a lady tonight " on behalf of the Ford executives" that email went to.
20220601_192647.jpg
 
Last edited:
I don't know about the F-150 losing stuff. I placed a order for a F-150 Lariat loaded for my Dad on May 10th and the truck is already built. I couldn't believe how fast it got picked up and built, I wish my Tremor got built that quick.
Sounds like they are building the F150s just as haphazardly as the Super Duties. My father in law ordered a F150 XLT back in Nov. It has been built for about 2 months now, waiting on chips.
 
Back
Top Bottom