FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Did the Ford tracking website stop working for anybody else? I received my build date and VIN about a month ago, but now when I click the link in my email to track the order, I get an error stating that the requested URL cannot be found. Is anybody else having this issue?
If you just go directly to the link below and type in your order number and vin it should still work. My email link stopped working a week ago or so.

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
 
Whats your build date? My build date is June 27 and I haven't heard anything about the seats yet.
I don’t have a build date yet.
 
Mine finally got built!

Ordered on March 30th 2022
VIN on May 2nd
In production May 19th
Built May 25th

F250 Lariat, agate black, 7.3L, black appearance, ultimate, adaptive steering, 5th wheel, spray liner, winch, double batteries/397 amp alternator, 360 tow camera, no sunroof, 9900 lb GVWR.
What was your scheduled build date? Just curious.
 
Is it confirmed that KTP is shut down the first two weeks of July? Usually those weeks are used for model year change over, this year we know that isn't the fact.
 
Do we know what batch is running through KTP today? Is there a way to find out?
 
Is it confirmed that KTP is shut down the first two weeks of July? Usually those weeks are used for model year change over, this year we know that isn't the fact.
I believe that's scheduled downtime regardless of model change over. All auto manufacturing facilities have designated shutdown times. It's not only used for model change overs, but also used for critical infrastructure maintenance that can't be done during production. Some systems need to be shut down and drained for maintainability reasons require more than a shift or 2 to drain down prior to being maintained. July shutdown for Ford is generally company wide less critical teams.
 
Anyone know a rough estimate of how long it takes to transport via convoy?
 
Anyone know a rough estimate of how long it takes to transport via convoy?
Forever
C90CA452-2233-46DD-8469-AA9AFED67DBD.webp
 
Last edited:
It’s the vehicle visibility report (VVR)

Your dealer has access to it and can provide it if they are willing.
Ah, thank you for that information. I'm sure the dealer is not willing considering everything else they won't do unless you get enough people to join in on same issue.
 
any rumors on how long they plan on building the 22's. Kind of worried now mine wont be built. Ordered 10/30/21. Been a priority 2 forever. still have one truck in front of me at the dealer. depending on when manufacturers open up 23 orders I am trying to consider back up plans, lol order one from every manufacturer see what comes in. Seems i am hearing several complaints about quality on last few sets of Tremors. Not surprising, giving the current parts availability. Hope they aren't cutting corners to get trucks out
 
Back
Top Bottom