FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Agreed!

I have a friend that ordered a non Tremor KR build date was between 26th and 28th of this month and he just accepted delivery today?
Good luck to you all. I had a build week of 5/23, truck was built 5/25. No bumps once the build week was scheduled on 4/28
 
Any scheduling for next week
According to the BOF - next week will be a "clean up scheduling" for June 27th production week...

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...g-information/&do=findComment&comment=1184856

1653682443842.png
 
Well I might have the fastest order ever! No sure how it happened but I wont complain.

Ordered & Confirmed Apr 8/22
Scheduled For Week Of June 13 & VIN April 28/22
In Production & Window Sticker Available May 26/22
 
Well I might have the fastest order ever! No sure how it happened but I wont complain.

Ordered & Confirmed Apr 8/22
Scheduled For Week Of June 13 & VIN April 28/22
In Production & Window Sticker Available May 26/22
That may be the fastest order since the pandemic began. Especially in light of the fact Ford closed MY22 orders on April 01, 2022.
 
Well I might have the fastest order ever! No sure how it happened but I wont complain.

Ordered & Confirmed Apr 8/22
Scheduled For Week Of June 13 & VIN April 28/22
In Production & Window Sticker Available May 26/22
What are the specs? I guess you got lucky by ordering on the last day.
 
2022 KR Ultimate Tremor, All options minus power boards.
You may end up in a chip hold like me mines been in production since 5/4 basically we have the same truck it’s a platinum but chip wise I’d guess the same
 
Any idea if you got the multi contour seats? Or were they deleted??
Since it is part of the KR Ultimate Package I assumed I did however I just looked at the window sticker and all it says is "SEATS, DRIVER & PASS POWER" No credit shown on the WS so I guess I will find out for sure when it shows up!
 
Since it is part of the KR Ultimate Package I assumed I did however I just looked at the window sticker and all it says is "SEATS, DRIVER & PASS POWER" No credit shown on the WS so I guess I will find out for sure when it shows up!
That’s good news hopefully! I also ordered a KR ultimate with almost every option except bed liner and wheel well liners. But I ordered back in November. Haven’t heard anything and my dealership hasn’t either.
 
That’s good news hopefully! I also ordered a KR ultimate with almost every option except bed liner and wheel well liners. But I ordered back in November. Haven’t heard anything and my dealership hasn’t either.
No VIN yet?
 
Did the Ford tracking website stop working for anybody else? I received my build date and VIN about a month ago, but now when I click the link in my email to track the order, I get an error stating that the requested URL cannot be found. Is anybody else having this issue?
 
Did the Ford tracking website stop working for anybody else? I received my build date and VIN about a month ago, but now when I click the link in my email to track the order, I get an error stating that the requested URL cannot be found. Is anybody else having this issue?

50% of the time it works every time. It's down a lot.
 
Back
Top Bottom