FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Non Tremor 6.7 Lariat Ultimate. Everything except 5th wheel prep, bedliner, adaptive steering.
I don't see why they should of skipped you in that case. We do have a lot of the same stuff going on the trucks. But who knows how they do the building even though a lot of the trucks a similar with slight differences here and there.
 
Interesting..

On Friday my production date was bumped from June 27th to July 18th.

Just got an email a few minutes ago stating my date has been changed back to June 27th.

Make up your mind Ford 😂
My first truck order (that I cancelled) which was placed 6/24 did the same dance however I got the email yesterday that it actually jumped back from 7/18 to 6/13 so now two weeks earlier from the original email. Glad I ordered another truck which is on its way.
 
Just chatted with Ford. This time the gal was able to tell me that mine went into production on the 20th and still in production. Hopefully, I will get a better estimate within the next day or two. How long does it typically take to go through once on the line?
 
Just chatted with Ford. This time the gal was able to tell me that mine went into production on the 20th and still in production. Hopefully, I will get a better estimate within the next day or two. How long does it typically take to go through once on the line?
I was 8-9 days for me. See timeline in my signature.
 
I've never tried palsapp.com. Any directions out there on how I can check my shipping progress? Do I need some sort of login?
 
Well that sucks. I was expecting my truck this week. I do not understand the huge delay at this stage. I am 4 hours from the plant.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220524-130557.webp
    Screenshot_20220524-130557.webp
    67.4 KB · Views: 152
Just chatted with Ford. This time the gal was able to tell me that mine went into production on the 20th and still in production. Hopefully, I will get a better estimate within the next day or two. How long does it typically take to go through once on the line?
Lol depends, normally a day but mines been in production for 20 days trapped in chip hold purgatory
 
I've never tried palsapp.com. Any directions out there on how I can check my shipping progress? Do I need some sort of login?
Have a read:
 
I've never tried palsapp.com. Any directions out there on how I can check my shipping progress? Do I need some sort of login?

They disabled it / removed it. It's not there anymore. I checked the webservice endpoint and it doesn't return anything either. Looks like they got wise to what was going on and closed up shop pretty tight.
 
Anyone else experiencing extremely long shipping delays after being built and NOT on any kind of plant hold for chips,seats etc? All I can get from Ford and the dealer is rail delay. 3 delivery bumps and 56 days on rail delay since being built is a bit of a stretch.
 
Anyone else experiencing extremely long shipping delays after being built and NOT on any kind of plant hold for chips,seats etc? All I can get from Ford and the dealer is rail delay. 3 delivery bumps and 56 days on rail delay since being built is a bit of a stretch.
I did 54 days built to delivery at dealer. Unfortunately not an atypical wait these days.
 
Just got a call from my dealer. Ford says they’ll still build my truck, but won’t have the contoured Platinum seats.
 
I had a Ford dealer tell me today that Ford basically went through all the orders and determined which ones were going to be built and which ones were not going to get built this year. This dealer has started notifying their customers this information so they can plan accordingly. I think she said something about assigning a 99 code would not get build this year. Anyone hear this? Redrock Ford in Williston ND
 
I had a Ford dealer tell me today that Ford basically went through all the orders and determined which ones were going to be built and which ones were not going to get built this year. This dealer has started notifying their customers this information so they can plan accordingly. I think she said something about assigning a 99 code would not get build this year. Anyone hear this? Redrock Ford in Williston ND
Following, nothing heard but makes sense
 
Just got a call from my dealer. Ford says they’ll still build my truck, but won’t have the contoured Platinum seats.
Whats your build date? My build date is June 27 and I haven't heard anything about the seats yet.
 
They said they would do the install for the same price as it comes from Ford.
Please post if they do. I cannot see them doing the rapid cabin heat at the build cost when they have to rip out the heater core.
 
Please post if they do. I cannot see them doing the rapid cabin heat at the build cost when they have to rip out the heater core.
That is what they told me when I ordered but will get back to you when it gets here. Just got my built email this morning and is anticapted in to receive in July.
 
That is what they told me when I ordered but will get back to you when it gets here. Just got my built email this morning and is anticapted in to receive in July.
What was your batch number?
 
Back
Top Bottom