FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well holy flying f@!k just got off the phone with ford customer service and truck will be delayed approximately until the end of July 25-30
Ordered 10/16
Been “in production” since
5/4 on a chip hold (that they still won’t tell me what chip) and told me has an approximate release of 7/25-7/30 lol
Well they can go fuckin pound sand I’ll keep my current 19 Ram and buy a Subaru or something so I’m not blowing through diesel
I called earlier and still on the same unknown plant hold, been in prod since 5/5. Still showing eta of 8/2.
 
Update for those that care. I’m walking away from my truck. I ordered in December, went through bunch of crap with my dealer on pricing. Got built on March 16th and confirmed on March 23 waiting for delivery. Just got my second email saying it will be end of June. Ford’s a joke and I’m done. Interest rates going up, diesel is insane, no communication from Ford. Just a generic email saying it will be another month. They make a great truck but it isn’t that great. And don’t give me supply chain bs bc your competition is doing just fine. Supply chain has nothing to do with customer service. Some transparency is all I asked during this process and instead I got nothing and went through the ringer trying to make sure I didn’t get taken advantage of in the process. Feel for you guys who depend on these trucks for your job. Hope you get your truck.

Black 6.7 lariat msrp 74k order from opelika Ford for anyone who wants it.
So you waited right up to the end and with a month to go you walk away?
 
After waiting since last August it felt real at least seeing a window sticker while in production !!
2022-05-23_12-29-45.jpg
 
Picked 'er up this morning! 10.5 months, for what it's worth to you guys waiting. This thing is sweet, and I'm not kidding. I know the frustration. I started posting 745 pages ago and have read nearly, if not all, of the 15000 posts since. The anger, frustration, joy, satisfaction.... This is a great forum, and this thread has been a great outlet. Thank you to all the fantastic forum members who have willingly given help and support. I will have to wean myself off this thread, but will be around all the others because this is the best forum I have come across. I will gladly offer any meager advice I have picked up, and want you all to get the best experience you can with your trucks, whether you already have them or are waiting. And waiting. Been there. I hate tautologies, but this thing is sweet! If it helps any of you waiting, I only got to drive it 30 miles to drop it off for undercoating. Now I'm waiting another week for that!
 

Attachments

  • 20220523_103328.webp
    20220523_103328.webp
    125.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 20220523_103305.webp
    20220523_103305.webp
    163.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 20220523_103251.webp
    20220523_103251.webp
    212.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 20220523_103241.webp
    20220523_103241.webp
    179.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 20220523_103233.webp
    20220523_103233.webp
    197.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 20220523_103417.webp
    20220523_103417.webp
    121.5 KB · Views: 102
I called earlier and still on the same unknown plant hold, been in prod since 5/5. Still showing eta of 8/2.
Where/how are you seeing an eta once in production?
 
Update for those that care. I’m walking away from my truck. I ordered in December, went through bunch of crap with my dealer on pricing. Got built on March 16th and confirmed on March 23 waiting for delivery. Just got my second email saying it will be end of June. Ford’s a joke and I’m done. Interest rates going up, diesel is insane, no communication from Ford. Just a generic email saying it will be another month. They make a great truck but it isn’t that great. And don’t give me supply chain bs bc your competition is doing just fine. Supply chain has nothing to do with customer service. Some transparency is all I asked during this process and instead I got nothing and went through the ringer trying to make sure I didn’t get taken advantage of in the process. Feel for you guys who depend on these trucks for your job. Hope you get your truck.

Black 6.7 lariat msrp 74k order from opelika Ford for anyone who wants it.
I'm right there with you on the shipping delay. Built 3/28, confirmed released for shipping on 3/29(no holds etc) and nothing since. 55 days today and no truck,no indication that it's shipped,no information at all, aside from the standard rail delay jargon. Luckily I'm price protected,pco locked in from original order date,and rate locked in at bank since early April,when it was originally supposed to arrive. I'm at a loss as to why some get shipped,some don't. I know from other forums there was a bunch from mid to late March that have been slow to ship, when others that ordered as late as April,have been delivered and have an ass in the seat as we speak. Makes no sense. Nothing with Fords ordering, production, delivery makes sense. Wait it out and see what happens. I have to tell myself that daily since I'm at the mercy of whatever truck God I've pissed off and this is his payback. I've been truck-less since Dec and it's about to kill me driving the wife's clown car. Good luck,stick with it...you've waited this long.
 
Well holy flying f@!k just got off the phone with ford customer service and truck will be delayed approximately until the end of July 25-30
Ordered 10/16
Been “in production” since
5/4 on a chip hold (that they still won’t tell me what chip) and told me has an approximate release of 7/25-7/30 lol
Well they can go fuckin pound sand I’ll keep my current 19 Ram and buy a Subaru or something so I’m not blowing through diesel
Mind if I ask model and options? For ummmm research and totally not seeing if I could acquire it….
 
Update for those that care. I’m walking away from my truck. I ordered in December, went through bunch of crap with my dealer on pricing. Got built on March 16th and confirmed on March 23 waiting for delivery. Just got my second email saying it will be end of June. Ford’s a joke and I’m done. Interest rates going up, diesel is insane, no communication from Ford. Just a generic email saying it will be another month. They make a great truck but it isn’t that great. And don’t give me supply chain bs bc your competition is doing just fine. Supply chain has nothing to do with customer service. Some transparency is all I asked during this process and instead I got nothing and went through the ringer trying to make sure I didn’t get taken advantage of in the process. Feel for you guys who depend on these trucks for your job. Hope you get your truck.

Black 6.7 lariat msrp 74k order from opelika Ford for anyone who wants it.
I'm thinking of walking away as well. I Ordered in Oct and received delay after delay and now its on chip hold... I'm not waiting until july or august for this truck.. Interest rates are up my truck is dropping in value.. All of these are legitimate concerns . I drive a 21 Denali Hd that's treating me fine. I'm pissed at ford for there inability to produce trucks n keep us informed . I'll order a 23 Denali with there new upgrades and probably get it quicker !!
 
I'm thinking of walking away as well. I Ordered in Oct and received delay after delay and now its on chip hold... I'm not waiting until july or august for this truck.. Interest rates are up my truck is dropping in value.. All of these are legitimate concerns . I drive a 21 Denali Hd that's treating me fine. I'm pissed at ford for there inability to produce trucks n keep us informed . I'll order a 23 Denali with there new upgrades and probably get it quicker !!
I think they f#ck you either way. Be it a long wait for vin and production,short shipping time, or a long wait on shipping with fast scheduling and build. They're going to ensure that they got you waiting for the estimated 6-7 months.
 
I think they f#ck you either way. Be it a long wait for vin and production,short shipping time, or a long wait on shipping with fast scheduling and build. They're going to ensure that they got you waiting for the estimated 6-7 months.
Or in my case, and many others, they'll get you every which way and you'll be waiting 10+ months... lol
 
I'm thinking of walking away as well. I Ordered in Oct and received delay after delay and now its on chip hold... I'm not waiting until july or august for this truck.. Interest rates are up my truck is dropping in value.. All of these are legitimate concerns . I drive a 21 Denali Hd that's treating me fine. I'm pissed at ford for there inability to produce trucks n keep us informed . I'll order a 23 Denali with there new upgrades and probably get it quicker !!
Just read they are going to push the 2500 Denali upgrades to 2024 due to SC delays and the fact that the current model is doing so well. I'm also considering placing an order for one if they end up updating the 2500 to the same screen setup and dark brown leather available in the Denali Ultimate. Its on par with the KR interior styling IMO.
 
Mind if I ask model and options? For ummmm research and totally not seeing if I could acquire it….
It’s a platinum minus 5thwp,AS and spray in because they told me it would delay it significantly bahahaha but I guarantee you if I don’t take it it’ll be marked up $15k-$20k. besides I really don’t know 100% what I’ll do until it happens just depends on what kinda mood I’m in when it finally shows up
 
It’s a platinum minus 5thwp,AS and spray in because they told me it would delay it significantly bahahaha but I guarantee you if I don’t take it it’ll be marked up $15k-$20k. besides I really don’t know 100% what I’ll do until it happens just depends on what kinda mood I’m in when it finally shows up
If you ordered through granger and decide you don’t want it let me know if you don’t mind. Depending on color and any add ins I might try and see if they’ll work with me on acquiring at the 2% below cost and let them keep my build when it gets in.
 
If you ordered through granger and decide you don’t want it let me know if you don’t mind. Depending on color and any add ins I might try and see if they’ll work with me on acquiring at the 2% below cost and let them keep my build when it gets in.
It’s not through granger
 
Interesting..

On Friday my production date was bumped from June 27th to July 18th.

Just got an email a few minutes ago stating my date has been changed back to June 27th.

Make up your mind Ford 😂
Same just happened to me. I'm ok with that!
 
Interesting..

On Friday my production date was bumped from June 27th to July 18th.

Just got an email a few minutes ago stating my date has been changed back to June 27th.

Make up your mind Ford 😂
Same. I don't the the right arm and the left arm are talking to each other there. Shortages aside, somebody needs to be fired.
 
Back
Top Bottom