FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Just to give you guys some hope that things are getting better, my truck was shown in production then built for all of 2 days. Granted it showed "in production" for a week before that date was inserted.

Now onto shipping.

Screenshot_20220520-201635_Photos.jpg
 
Last edited:
I just got a “in production” on the tracker today but no window sticker? Any thoughts? F450 Platinum loaded with just about every option. Marasala seats. Order date was 10/12/21. Sure hope I get multi contour seats.

Try this link:

Replace the X's with your VIN. This is basically the same link as the tracker has except it cuts out a middle-man page that just redirects to this. That redirect page has problems sometimes.
 
It is currently in the “Build & Price” options on their site. All the lower trims even show it as “included”.

View attachment 52920
Removing the spray-in bed liner is also an option but Ford is not involuntarily deleting it on orders and adding a credit, are they?
 
Removing the spray-in bed liner is also an option but Ford is not involuntarily deleting it on orders and adding a credit, are they?
Depends on who you ask. People have said it happened to them but I suspect their dealer made the change. I’ve also heard more than a few say it just came without it with instruction to the dealer to have it done at a local provider and Ford would comp the dealer.

Those instances were months ago, though. Haven’t seen any recently.
 
Good Afternoon,

So look what showed up at the dealership this week only 311 days after placing the order !

One thing I can say though.....she was worth the wait.


View attachment 52942
Try this link:

Replace the X's with your VIN. This is basically the same link as the tracker has except it cuts out a middle-man page that just redirects to this. That redirect page has problems sometimes.
Thanks! That worked!
 
My truck is on the railcar in Louisville Kentucky, scheduled to be at Dixiana rail yard on the 27th..I guess it will come by truck from there to NC.
 
Seems like maybe palsapp “fixed the glitch”.
I can’t get it to work today :(
Hopefully someone can find a new solution
 
316 days after placing the order for my truck I have finally received the built e-mail. My dealer is only roughly 2 hours from Louisville so hoping to see it soon!
JP - your patience will be rewarded soon! Can't believe we ordered about the same time and you are still waiting. It will be worth it!
 
Ok, I know I said I wouldn't have anything until I pick up Monday, but providence put us by the dealership on the way back from a volleyball tournament, so a quick stop in to check it out. It is a BEAST. Can't wait.
 

Attachments

  • 20220521_133532.webp
    20220521_133532.webp
    67.5 KB · Views: 106
  • 20220521_132410.webp
    20220521_132410.webp
    205 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
The Great White is home in AZ. I picked it up a week ago. Drove it 366 miles home. Love this thing. Now I need a bed cover, drop hitch, and window tint.
 

Attachments

  • Truck.webp
    Truck.webp
    120.3 KB · Views: 87
Anyone from batch 5972 seeing anything? Been in production since the 11th, no modules or updates. Fine with waiting but just checking.
 
Congrats to you guys that just got your trucks!
I just got a fun Saturday email from FoMoCo, production bumped again for me and my imaginary platinum tremor. Week after week I keep getting bumped, even with the multi contour seat delete.

Anybody else get the dreaded email today?
 
Back
Top Bottom