FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My Platinum was built the week of April 18th and shipped April 23rd. Arrived at the dealer yesterday.
Congrats! I would imagine that you will have that option/module. Can't wait to see your pics...
I was given a 5/23 production, then bumped a couple times to 6/13 so I would assume that production got held up during May and production will continue with the seat delete starting again in June.
Thanks for your info.
 
Good Afternoon,

So look what showed up at the dealership this week only 311 days after placing the order !

One thing I can say though.....she was worth the wait.


MY Truck.webp
 
Congrats! I would imagine that you will have that option/module. Can't wait to see your pics...
I was given a 5/23 production, then bumped a couple times to 6/13 so I would assume that production got held up during May and production will continue with the seat delete starting again in June.
Thanks for your info.
Thanks! I do have the Multi-Cont. Seat option.
My original Production date was March 11, then moved around many times before the April 18 date stuck.
Pics to come shortly!
 
With the whole "Multi-Contoured Seats" bomb that just dropped, I'm curious when the last round of Plattys and KRs shipped with the correct seat feature.

Can any of you specify the latest truck that arrived with these seats? It would be interesting to see when the option was discontinued and how many of the MY22 will be produced without this feature. I'm struggling with the thought of picking up my Platinum step-child if and when it ever gets built.
I’ll have to let you know IF—and that’s a big IF —mine comes with it. It’s in production right now, and I have a window sticker as of a few days ago that doesn’t show the delete… finger’s crossed that it has it — as it was one of the main reasons I didn’t get a blacked out Lariat.
 
With the whole "Multi-Contoured Seats" bomb that just dropped, I'm curious when the last round of Plattys and KRs shipped with the correct seat feature.

Can any of you specify the latest truck that arrived with these seats? It would be interesting to see when the option was discontinued and how many of the MY22 will be produced without this feature. I'm struggling with the thought of picking up my Platinum step-child if and when it ever gets built.
The person I spoke to a Granger said any truck produced after May 26 is having the seat option deleted.
 
The person I spoke to a Granger said any truck produced after May 26 is having the seat option deleted.
Thanks. Such a bummer. I had a 5/23 production date and got bumped. Missed getting what I ordered by a couple weeks... after waiting over 6 months.
 
I’ll have to let you know IF—and that’s a big IF —mine comes with it. It’s in production right now, and I have a window sticker as of a few days ago that doesn’t show the delete… finger’s crossed that it has it — as it was one of the main reasons I didn’t get a blacked out Lariat.
Same here been in production since 5/4 stuck in a chip hold
 
Good Afternoon,

So look what showed up at the dealership this week only 311 days after placing the order !

One thing I can say though.....she was worth the wait.


View attachment 52942

Wow, looking good, congratulations!
I am at 6 months and nothing but crickets!!😩
 
Thanks. Such a bummer. I had a 5/23 production date and got bumped. Missed getting what I ordered by a couple weeks... after waiting over 6 months.
You might be good. There’s some confusion. Some are saying if you have a VIN number already your good. Vin numbers after the 26th then aren’t gonna have it most likely
 
I just got a “in production” on the tracker today but no window sticker? Any thoughts? F450 Platinum loaded with just about every option. Marasala seats. Order date was 10/12/21. Sure hope I get multi contour seats.
 
Just received my first bump email.

Went from June 27th to July 18th 😳
 
Same... just got the email. :(
 
Interesting:
I have a Lariet 6.7L Tremor that was scheduled for production the week of May 23rd. Checking the order tracker today, it changed to "production" and I now have a window sticker. But looking on the order tracker it displays "Multicontour seat delete" even though it's not possible to get the seats on a Lariet.
View attachment 52902
Mine shows same
 
I just got a “in production” on the tracker today but no window sticker? Any thoughts? F450 Platinum loaded with just about every option. Marasala seats. Order date was 10/12/21. Sure hope I get multi contour seats.
You will be able to see your sticker tomorrow.

Looks like you got lucky and snuck under wire with seats.
 
Back
Top Bottom