FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My production week was also pushed.. from June 13th to June 27th.
 
18 days still “in production” wtf ford, yeah this truck won’t be a puss case 🙄
 
Anyone from batch 5972 seeing anything? Been in production since the 11th, no modules or updates. Fine with waiting but just checking.
I am batch 5972, 711/2626 I haven’t seen anything but updated window sticker the past 5 days (date is updated to current day when checked). What is your build? I am Carbon Grey, 7.3l, Platinum with most options, no bedliner, no 5th wheel prep.
 
Email from Ford received yesterday (5/21) indicating truck is built and awaiting rail shipment. Order history below.

'22 F350 6.7, Carbonized Gray, Lariat Ultimate, BAP, 5WP, UTT, PMR, Roof Clr Lights
11/05 - Order signed and submitted through dealer
11/05 - Confirmation email received from Ford
03/17 - Scheduled for 05/09, VIN assigned
05/07 - Ford Order Tracking shows in Production, window sticker posted, 5/6 invoice date on WS, batch 5882, 97/369
05/21 - Email from Ford indicating Built, awaiting shipment via rail to Chapman, expected delivery to dealer between 6/11-6/17.
 
I am batch 5972, 711/2626 I haven’t seen anything but updated window sticker the past 5 days (date is updated to current day when checked). What is your build? I am Carbon Grey, 7.3l, Platinum with most options, no bedliner, no 5th wheel prep.
6.7, iconic, lariat, not many options. No bedliner, 5wp, or as.
 
Are they scheduling this coming week?
Not according to the BOF: https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65125-production-week-scheduling-information/&do=findComment&comment=1184279

1653268067623.webp
 
Do any of you know if CSX operates the railcars on weekends? The reason I am asking is my truck has been sitting in Louisville Kentucky since Friday.
 
Do any of you know if CSX operates the railcars on weekends? The reason I am asking is my truck has been sitting in Louisville Kentucky since Friday.
They run those tracks everyday multiple times a day. As far as hooking up to rail cars I’m not sure the schedule.
 
My modules were populated yesterday. Talked to Ford Marketing this morning and mine is scheduled for delivery to my dealer on 6/6.
That is awesome! Mine still haven't but I was near the end of the batch... hopefully get an update within the next day or two. I will check again at the end of the day, I am wearing out the refresh button on the tracker app and modules page.
 
Update for those that care. I’m walking away from my truck. I ordered in December, went through bunch of crap with my dealer on pricing. Got built on March 16th and confirmed on March 23 waiting for delivery. Just got my second email saying it will be end of June. Ford’s a joke and I’m done. Interest rates going up, diesel is insane, no communication from Ford. Just a generic email saying it will be another month. They make a great truck but it isn’t that great. And don’t give me supply chain bs bc your competition is doing just fine. Supply chain has nothing to do with customer service. Some transparency is all I asked during this process and instead I got nothing and went through the ringer trying to make sure I didn’t get taken advantage of in the process. Feel for you guys who depend on these trucks for your job. Hope you get your truck.

Black 6.7 lariat msrp 74k order from opelika Ford for anyone who wants it.
 
Well holy flying f@!k just got off the phone with ford customer service and truck will be delayed approximately until the end of July 25-30
Ordered 10/16
Been “in production” since
5/4 on a chip hold (that they still won’t tell me what chip) and told me has an approximate release of 7/25-7/30 lol
Well they can go fuckin pound sand I’ll keep my current 19 Ram and buy a Subaru or something so I’m not blowing through diesel
 
Back
Top Bottom