Same here. I'm not complaining about this emailInteresting..
On Friday my production date was bumped from June 27th to July 18th.
Just got an email a few minutes ago stating my date has been changed back to June 27th.
Make up your mind Ford![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Same here. I'm not complaining about this emailInteresting..
On Friday my production date was bumped from June 27th to July 18th.
Just got an email a few minutes ago stating my date has been changed back to June 27th.
Make up your mind Ford![]()
Sad faceIt’s not through granger
Got my VIN on Thursday of last week!
Ordered - 11/3/2021
Confirmed - 11/3/2021
VIN - 5/12/2022
Scheduled for Production on 5/12/2022 for week of 6/27/2022
Hadn't been stressing about it much, but now that I have a VIN and at least the first scheduled production, I'm excited!
The tracker works about 40% of the time IMHO. When it does, it's pretty useless, as they don't populate it with any useful information.I've been trying to verify my status using the order tracking tool since yesterday. When I enter my VIN nothing returns. It just loops back to the entry page. I call Ford Marketing yesterday and was told my truck is scheduled for delivery to the dealer by 6/6. I was hoping to us the tool to track the progress. Anyone else have this issue?
2022 F250 XLT Antimatter Blue
7.3 V8
XLT Premium Package
FX4 Package
Any luck tracking your truck through rail or convoy? mine has been in Louisville since the 20th and hasn't moved...The tracker works about 40% of the time IMHO. When it does, it's pretty useless, as they don't populate it with any useful information.
I'm also 5/23 build date and had my window sticker/in production on 5/18... what's your batch number? Trying to gauge when mine might be built. Also, congrats!Built email early this morning as well as the modules populating.
Batch: 6023I'm also 5/23 build date and had my window sticker/in production on 5/18... what's your batch number? Trying to gauge when mine might be built. Also, congrats!
6023Batch: 6023
1234/1756
Thanks!
That is normal. Happens a week before your scheduled build week.Just checked my status and I have a window sticker and changed to in production. I wasn't supposed to get built until 06/01. Batch 6170.
Is there anything majorly different with yours then on mine?6023
1024/1756
No modules or email yet. They must have skipped mine.
Yes, your has a lot more than mine had. Granted I ended up going with an Fx4 after debating the tremor package. So my options were that Fx4, Lariat value package, and power equipment group. I will be having the dealer install all the other goodies I want like bedliner, upfitter switches, rapid heat, block heater. Hoping to see all yours get built and keep the good juju coming!Is there anything majorly different with yours then on mine?
Non Tremor 6.7 Lariat Ultimate. Everything except 5th wheel prep, bedliner, adaptive steering.Is there anything majorly different with yours then on mine?
I never had rail car information, the day it finally left KC for Granger, palsapp.com showed it dispatched, and then a few hours later Delivered. Seems to be all over the place as to what information you can get and from whom.Any luck tracking your truck through rail or convoy? mine has been in Louisville since the 20th and hasn't moved...
Wow, I haven’t heard of a dealer installing the rapid heat nor the up fitters. Hopefully they do not gouge you too much for that.Yes, your has a lot more than mine had. Granted I ended up going with an Fx4 after debating the tremor package. So my options were that Fx4, Lariat value package, and power equipment group. I will be having the dealer install all the other goodies I want like bedliner, upfitter switches, rapid heat, block heater. Hoping to see all yours get built and keep the good juju coming!