5972What was your batch number?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
5972What was your batch number?
Looks good! Are those 20 inch wheels?
Yes sir, Fuel Coverts 20x9 et 1.Looks good! Are those 20 inch wheels?
Yes sir, Fuel Coverts 20x9 et 1.
Yeah, i wanted a KR. and went with star white.So the old iconic silver truck is gone?
Those look good
Super happy for you lucky ones! My dealer doesn’t seem to know anything. And is not very helpful in communication either.Woke up to an Shipped email notification early this morning. Anywhere from the 16th to 22nd for delivery
My dealer told me I wasn't getting built till July and when I showed him the email that it was already built he was like well we will see what really happens.Super happy for you lucky ones! My dealer doesn’t seem to know anything. And is not very helpful in communication either.
Ordered middle of November. So not as long as other, but now I’m worried about the multi contour seats rumorsMy dealer told me I wasn't getting built till July and when I showed him the email that it was already built he was like well we will see what really happens.
That does suck that your dealer is not very helpful in anyway. How long have you been waiting?
I had a build week of 6/13.. until I got bumped to 6/27Does anyone else have a build week of 06/13?
Really hope we do not get bumped! Seeing others getting bumped makes me nervous
I was scheduled for 5-23 got bumped to 6-6 this week!Does anyone else have a build week of 06/13?
Really hope we do not get bumped! Seeing others getting bumped makes me nervous
I’m scheduled for that week. Fingers crossed for both of us!Does anyone else have a build week of 06/13?
Really hope we do not get bumped! Seeing others getting bumped makes me nervous
Agreed!I’m scheduled for that week. Fingers crossed for both of us!