FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

1654175226602.webp

Window sticker showed up today. I never got the email about the seats, but I have the “credit” for the seat delete showing up on my sticker. Screw ford. This will be the last ford product I ever purchase.
 
Couldn’t believe my eyes, just got my build date! Week of 6/27!
69778176-DC2E-47A5-924A-4E31B27BEDA8.webp
 
Just noticed that on the window sticker in the standard features it shows that the standard seats are the 10 way drivers/8 way passengers seat. With the multi contour seat delete showing that would imply that it in fact does come with completely different seats and not just platinum seats without the air bladders.
 
banging-head-stressed.gif

I gave them their fucking plush seats back and I still can't get a fucking build date. 9 months, 1 day and counting.
 
Just noticed that on the window sticker in the standard features it shows that the standard seats are the 10 way drivers/8 way passengers seat. With the multi contour seat delete showing that would imply that it in fact does come with completely different seats and not just platinum seats without the air bladders.
That sucks - my guess is you will get same seats that I got in my Lariat - which are 10 way and 8 way for passenger, difference being no lumbar for passenger.

I would be pissed if I waited all that time only to have it show up as delete with small credit - I almost went Platinum for the seats - but decided I could do without and it would be less hassle to get blacked out truck from Ford - versus blacking out the platty with nicer seats after the fact.
 
That sucks - my guess is you will get same seats that I got in my Lariat - which are 10 way and 8 way for passenger, difference being no lumbar for passenger.

I would be pissed if I waited all that time only to have it show up as delete with small credit - I almost went Platinum for the seats - but decided I could do without and it would be less hassle to get blacked out truck from Ford - versus blacking out the platty with nicer seats after the fact.
Yep, I know it should seem like a small issue, but the seats were a big reason for going platinum. My wife's expedition has the massaging seats and I use it all the time. And to add insult to injury, I'm likely going to have my second PCO expire before it actually gets delivered. Seems crazy to have missed out on two PCO's received between when I placed the order and when the truck gets delivered.
 
Last edited:
I'm hoping that they used the 10way 8way chassis with the platy leather.
 
My truck has been built since 5/03… shows in transit “shipped” I call Ford marketing 3-4 times a week. LOL. Original delivery date was between may 21-may 28. May 23 it moved from Kentucky plant to a junction point in Jacksonville (5 hours from me) and it has been sitting there ever since. Ford marketing told me ETA June 1st, then June 2nd (today for my birthday) and as of this morning.. june 7th. I don’t understand the hold up.
 
My truck has been built since 5/03… shows in transit “shipped” I call Ford marketing 3-4 times a week. LOL. Original delivery date was between may 21-may 28. May 23 it moved from Kentucky plant to a junction point in Jacksonville (5 hours from me) and it has been sitting there ever since. Ford marketing told me ETA June 1st, then June 2nd (today for my birthday) and as of this morning.. june 7th. I don’t understand the hold up.
That sucks. Side note, happy bday, same as my 2 girls.
 
And to add insult to injury, I'm likely going to have my second PCO expire before it actually gets delivered.
Granger seemed to indicate in an email to me that a PCO received any time during the wait can be applied even if it expires before it's available for pick up.
 
View attachment 53742
Window sticker showed up today. I never got the email about the seats, but I have the “credit” for the seat delete showing up on my sticker. Screw ford. This will be the last ford product I ever purchase.
I got the same thing today with no prior communication. I'm done too!
 
Granger seemed to indicate in an email to me that a PCO received any time during the wait can be applied even if it expires before it's available for pick up.
My order is through Granger and I've asked about it before and was told it should be fine, but I've also had people report the opposite experience so I'm not super optimistic. I know it's not Granger's fault, but it's still frustrating
 
I’ll probably just take my KR ultimate with crap seats and sell it and make money when (if) I take possession
Me too. Ford can take those $300 credits and exchange them for pennies ans shove them up Jim Farley's *ss. 10 month wait! But those that only waited a couple months got everything
 
Just noticed that on the window sticker in the standard features it shows that the standard seats are the 10 way drivers/8 way passengers seat. With the multi contour seat delete showing that would imply that it in fact does come with completely different seats and not just platinum seats without the air bladders.
If it’s lariat seats that’s total bullshit. those platinum seats are worth more than $300. Or I would’ve gotten the fucking Lariat. Granger still has no idea what is coming because no one has had the truck with the seats delivered. they really need to inform us of what we’re getting. That dumbass vague letter from Ford just says it’s missing the massage and lumber function. If it’s lariat seats then it’s a completely different thing.
 
If it’s lariat seats that’s total bullshit. those platinum seats are worth more than $300. Or I would’ve gotten the fucking Lariat. Granger still has no idea what is coming because no one has had the truck with the seats delivered. they really need to inform us of what we’re getting. That dumbass vague letter from Ford just says it’s missing the massage and lumber function. If it’s lariat seats then it’s a completely different thing.
This is exactly why I canceled my order when I was lucky enough to find a real tremor platy and not a wannabe platy. They need to get off the Covid excuse card. If they didn’t have the commitments and parts they shouldn’t have taken the orders. Nobody wants a morphodite truck. Well maybe some do.

Heaven forbid you even mention this on the BOF as the mods have there knickers so tight that you get flamed and told to get over it!
 
I ordered back in November. My dealer just told me when I inquired last week about all the things I’ve read about here, that ford accepted the order, and I’ll get it as ordered. Then proceeded to say it’s not based on allocations but parts availability and that since my truck has nearly every option it would be a while. Sounds like I’m getting the run around.
 
Back
Top Bottom