FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

can you share how you made it work? I have read it requires the dealer turning it on in the computer
On the frame rails the plug is already there. With the doors closed no power to the plug once doors are open there is 12volts. There maybe programming needed if you want the ability to turn off with doors open and not use, that would require programming. Others may have better info on what that option is on their trucks as far as turning off, say if your in the snow belt and don’t want your running boards down do to ice/snow built up on rocker panels.
 
Well my truck is finally in after 10 months and they didn't order the deployable steps ... I'm so pissed !
I checked them on the order... 94k truck no power steps
Well that sucks, but that’s an easy fix. Worst case just add the amp retractable steps. 👍
After 10 months, it’s sure better then no truck.😩
 
Well, today was a fun day...

I have a PCO for $2500 that expires July 5th. My truck has been ordered since 11.22.21. It is built and shipped on 6/21/22 with a delivery projection of 7/18/22. I went into the dealer today and tried to get my financing started so I can take advantage of the PCO and they rejected it. They said to call Ford marketing to see if they would extend the offer and they rejected me.

Is there any firepower I have to pull out to take advantage of an offer that they are preventing me from using? This is on top of the fact that they pull my MCS from my Platinum.
 
Well, today was a fun day...

I have a PCO for $2500 that expires July 5th. My truck has been ordered since 11.22.21. It is built and shipped on 6/21/22 with a delivery projection of 7/18/22. I went into the dealer today and tried to get my financing started so I can take advantage of the PCO and they rejected it. They said to call Ford marketing to see if they would extend the offer and they rejected me.

Is there any firepower I have to pull out to take advantage of an offer that they are preventing me from using? This is on top of the fact that they pull my MCS from my Platinum.
my dealer in Colorado has guaranteed the 2500 PCO will be honored, spoke to them today, they said even if I wait till after the 7/5 date they would take care of it
 
my dealer in Colorado has guaranteed the 2500 PCO will be honored, spoke to them today, they said even if I wait till after the 7/5 date they would take care of it
I wish I could change to your dealer. It seems like mine is going to hope I walk away so they can get a $25K dealer markup. Any advice in how to convince them to help me out?
 
I wish I could change to your dealer. It seems like mine is going to hope I walk away so they can get a $25K dealer markup. Any advice in how to convince them to help me out?
call the Ford consumers assistance #, provide your PCO Code and ask for an extension or a new PCO...I believe I have read previous threads that have done that with success....
 
In the same boat. 6 months in. The PCO that I received after the order expires 7/5. No VIN, nothing
 
I wish I could change to your dealer. It seems like mine is going to hope I walk away so they can get a $25K dealer markup. Any advice in how to convince them to help me out?
Here is a post I shared on another thread. It ma be helpful.

Regarding PCO’s. I called ford marketing just to check on my order in January. The woman I spoke with said, “Would you like me to check to see if you have a Private Cash Offer on file.” I said, “Sure!” I didn’t receive any notifications for one that I’m aware of. She checked and said, “You have one for $1000 that expires on January 31.” I said, “Thank you! That’s great and all but I just placed my order in December and I know the truck won’t arrive by then. She said, “That’s ok. All you have to do is contact your dealer and give them the certificate number. Ask them to call 1-800-548-3212 which is the dedicated dealership service center and have them explain that you have an order with no VIN yet that you would like applied to the existing order.” No issues.

So two things:
  1. Call Ford marketing to see if you may already have a PCO attached to your name/address.
  2. Make sure your dealer contacts the number above with your PCO certificate number to attach it to your order no matter what the expiration is and if you have a VIN or not.
 
Here is a post I shared on another thread. It ma be helpful.

Regarding PCO’s. I called ford marketing just to check on my order in January. The woman I spoke with said, “Would you like me to check to see if you have a Private Cash Offer on file.” I said, “Sure!” I didn’t receive any notifications for one that I’m aware of. She checked and said, “You have one for $1000 that expires on January 31.” I said, “Thank you! That’s great and all but I just placed my order in December and I know the truck won’t arrive by then. She said, “That’s ok. All you have to do is contact your dealer and give them the certificate number. Ask them to call 1-800-548-3212 which is the dedicated dealership service center and have them explain that you have an order with no VIN yet that you would like applied to the existing order.” No issues.

So two things:
  1. Call Ford marketing to see if you may already have a PCO attached to your name/address.
  2. Make sure your dealer contacts the number above with your PCO certificate number to attach it to your order no matter what the expiration is and if you have a VIN or not.

I wonder it is important to contact the dealer and provide the certificate number before the expiration? Or can this be done retroactively, if you have a cooperating dealership (i.e. your expiration has passed, but your truck isn't here yet)
 
I wonder it is important to contact the dealer and provide the certificate number before the expiration? Or can this be done retroactively, if you have a cooperating dealership (i.e. your expiration has passed, but your truck isn't here yet)
On the certificate email I recieved it clearly stated show to dealer before the July 5th date.
 
On the certificate email I recieved it clearly stated show to dealer before the July 5th date.
I called and got an email address for the retail sales Mgr and forwarded the certificate mail to them, then called them to verify they recieved the email. They had and let me know it would be honored regardless of my trucks arrival, I am scheduled for build week 7/25, I am going to get the paperwork, financing etc... all completed asap as they have VIN to now put into it.
 
Here is a post I shared on another thread. It ma be helpful.

Regarding PCO’s. I called ford marketing just to check on my order in January. The woman I spoke with said, “Would you like me to check to see if you have a Private Cash Offer on file.” I said, “Sure!” I didn’t receive any notifications for one that I’m aware of. She checked and said, “You have one for $1000 that expires on January 31.” I said, “Thank you! That’s great and all but I just placed my order in December and I know the truck won’t arrive by then. She said, “That’s ok. All you have to do is contact your dealer and give them the certificate number. Ask them to call 1-800-548-3212 which is the dedicated dealership service center and have them explain that you have an order with no VIN yet that you would like applied to the existing order.” No issues.

So two things:
  1. Call Ford marketing to see if you may already have a PCO attached to your name/address.
  2. Make sure your dealer contacts the number above with your PCO certificate number to attach it to your order no matter what the expiration is and if you have a VIN or not.
My dealer has called that number a few times trying to get mine applied or extended but have been told there is nothing they can do. I have a vin and built but being held hostage (ie: rail delay for emission issue) at KTP. My luck, they’ll hold the truck till 7/6
 
I wonder it is important to contact the dealer and provide the certificate number before the expiration? Or can this be done retroactively, if you have a cooperating dealership (i.e. your expiration has passed, but your truck isn't here yet)
Yes. She definitely made it sound like it was important to get it linked with the order prior to expiration.
 
On the certificate email I recieved it clearly stated show to dealer before the July 5th date.
Same here. Spoke to Granger and they would not even verify it. Was told "We do that at time of pick up"
 
Same here. Spoke to Granger and they would not even verify it. Was told "We do that at time of pick up"
It appears each dealer has their own interpretation of how or when to apply these PCO, and Ford has not provided clear guidance to the dealerships on this.
 
It finally came. It’s worth the wait it gentlemen.
 

Attachments

  • 10331A08-3572-4CCE-980A-434AFF76D3BB.webp
    10331A08-3572-4CCE-980A-434AFF76D3BB.webp
    501.8 KB · Views: 103
Here is a post I shared on another thread. It ma be helpful.

Regarding PCO’s. I called ford marketing just to check on my order in January. The woman I spoke with said, “Would you like me to check to see if you have a Private Cash Offer on file.” I said, “Sure!” I didn’t receive any notifications for one that I’m aware of. She checked and said, “You have one for $1000 that expires on January 31.” I said, “Thank you! That’s great and all but I just placed my order in December and I know the truck won’t arrive by then. She said, “That’s ok. All you have to do is contact your dealer and give them the certificate number. Ask them to call 1-800-548-3212 which is the dedicated dealership service center and have them explain that you have an order with no VIN yet that you would like applied to the existing order.” No issues.

So two things:
  1. Call Ford marketing to see if you may already have a PCO attached to your name/address.
  2. Make sure your dealer contacts the number above with your PCO certificate number to attach it to your order no matter what the expiration is and if you have a VIN or not.
Thanks for the info. I'll definitely do what I can to push them to get something to happen. It just seems like my dealer is not interested in helping me out.
I guess the only thing I can do is fight fire with fire... I was planning to trade in my 2019 F150 at the time of purchase, but now I'm going to do what I can to private sell it and deny them the profit on my used truck.
 
Thanks for the info. I'll definitely do what I can to push them to get something to happen. It just seems like my dealer is not interested in helping me out.
I guess the only thing I can do is fight fire with fire... I was planning to trade in my 2019 F150 at the time of purchase, but now I'm going to do what I can to private sell it and deny them the profit on my used truck.
I’m in the same boat as you. Ordered Platinum 6.7 in October 2021. PCO expiring on 7/5. Dealer is saying the truck is on a chip hold. Can’t believe it’s been over 8 months already. Hoping I can get top dollar for my 2018 Raptor in a private sale. Good luck dude.
 
Ford email:


Dear xxxxx,
We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Today, we wanted to give you an update on the status of your Super Duty F-350 Lariat order.
Unfortunately, continued supply chain issues are slowing things down. We’re working diligently to try and reduce these delays.
Now here’s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicle’s production schedule status. No matter what.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.​
 
Back
Top Bottom