FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Alternate universe information only; obviously I am well grounded in reality.
My 6/27 build still has no modules but I have not received any additional messages.

F250 Tremor
Ordered 01/20/2022
Confirmed 01/21/2022
Scheduled 06/27/2022 on 05/23/2022
Crickets

Dave
Batch 6741 with 6/27 build week, modules populated yesterday but tracker still shows in production with no date.
F350 Lariat
12/13 order
 
I have gotten 2 emails from Ford---1 When they confirmed my order in January and then a mass email that said we are sorry for the wait on your build in March/April time frame. I stop at my dealer and he showed me my build is scheduled "Clean". I'm saying its 50/50 on getting a truck built
Better odds than I’m giving it. My dealership has been zero help. Still says I’ll be getting the MC seats. Won’t give me any info. Hard to contact until I finally got his personal number. But no point in asking questions because they don’t know jack
 
BCE modules just populated today.

Alternate universe information only; obviously I am well grounded in reality.
My 6/27 build still has no modules but I have not received any additional messages.

F250 Tremor
Ordered 01/20/2022
Confirmed 01/21/2022
Scheduled 06/27/2022 on 05/23/2022
Crickets

Dave
It took me a few days after changing to "in production" for my truck to actually enter production and be built, 4-5 days iirc. All my info is in my sig.

Edit: The built email came at like 4:30pm on a Saturday
 
Batch 6782 here, build week 6-27

Status changes to "In Production" on 6-23 and nothing since. No modules etc.

Have a feeling mine won't get built until production resumes after the 4th of July shutdown.
 
Alternate universe information only; obviously I am well grounded in reality.
My 6/27 build still has no modules but I have not received any additional messages.

F250 Tremor
Ordered 01/20/2022
Confirmed 01/21/2022
Scheduled 06/27/2022 on 05/23/2022
Crickets

Dave
Same here. I was hoping to squeak in before the July 04 shutdown and receive the built email.. Batch 6771 180/1281
 
Called csx automated now it says “placed at industry Chester PA” anybody know what that means I know the final rail destination is twin oaks pa this is several miles down the road from it
 
Called csx automated now it says “placed at industry Chester PA” anybody know what that means I know the final rail destination is twin oaks pa this is several miles down the road from it
It probably means the segment from Industry, PA to Chester, PA. There is a large railyard at Twin Oaks.
 
It probably means the segment from Industry, PA to Chester, PA. There is a large railyard at Twin Oaks.
Not following what you’re sayin, originally it said strategically placed at Chester pa now it says placed at industry Chester pa, I know twin oaks is where it needs to be all our trucks up here end up there then trucked from there to dealers
 
Last edited:
I have gotten 2 emails from Ford---1 When they confirmed my order in January and then a mass email that said we are sorry for the wait on your build in March/April time frame. I stop at my dealer and he showed me my build is scheduled "Clean". I'm saying its 50/50 on getting a truck built

Yep. Same here. Confirmed in Nov. Mass e-mail in March, since then NOTHING!
I’ve called my dealership & Ford customer service a couple times, they don’t know shit and I am still stuck at priority 19! 👎👎
I agree, 50/50 chance. 🙄
 
Not following what you’re sayin, originally it said strategically placed at Chester pa now it says placed at industry Chester pa, I know twin oaks is where it needs to be all our trucks up here end up there then trucked from there to dealers
I was going off the CSX map. Industry is on the route NW of Pittsburgh. Then it looks like it eventually travels into Maryland, Delaware, then back into PA...
 
I was going off the CSX map. Industry is on the route NW of Pittsburgh. Then it looks like it eventually travels into Maryland, Delaware, then back into PA...
No truck is not out by Pittsburg it’s in Chester which is only a few miles from twin oaks bellow Philly
 
No truck is not out by Pittsburg it’s in Chester which is only a few miles from twin oaks bellow Philly
No debate and I am not arguing where the truck is at currently. You asked what the CSX message meant and my guess is it has to to with the segment/route that it is currently on which auto-generated the message. Industry = point A, Chester = point B. It is currently finished with that segment of the route being at point B. I'm no expert, just offering my own opinion.
 
Just got an email that my 350 Lariat was built as of this afternoon, but find it pretty odd that it just went into production as of 06/28. Built just under one week seems too good to be true seeing a lot of peeps had their truck built during 2-4 weeks. Hope im just lucky
 
@ElSer650 I think I read it’s usually about 23 hrs from start to finish. Then it kinda depends on how long it has to go to GFX for accessories and what not.
 
No debate and I am not arguing where the truck is at currently. You asked what the CSX message meant and my guess is it has to to with the segment/route that it is currently on which auto-generated the message. Industry = point A, Chester = point B. It is currently finished with that segment of the route being at point B. I'm no expert, just offering my own opinion.
Now csx says “empty, has waybill data reported/reporting twin oaks PA” that’s the best I can make out my hearing sucks and those robot messages are tough for me to make out
 
Now csx says “empty, has waybill data reported/reporting twin oaks PA” that’s the best I can make out my hearing sucks and those robot messages are tough for me to make out
Yeah the messages are next to impossible to make out at times! Sounds like your truck is at the railyard, which is cool, but puts it in the no tracking zone until the dealer picks it up.
 
Yeah the messages are next to impossible to make out at times! Sounds like your truck is at the railyard, which is cool, but puts it in the no tracking zone until the dealer picks it up.
I'm in the same boat (or train). My railcar arrived at the railyard this morning. It is about 70 miles away from my dealer. It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get picked up.
Unfortunately, my PCO for $2500 expires today and the dealer is not going to help me out. Going to miss it by a couple days.
 
Back
Top Bottom