FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I can't get the Tracking page to work just keeps refreshing. I'm also Batch 6741 256 of 1273 and ordered 1-22-22 how do you look for modules.
Tt did show in production in the 27th on the tracking page but now it wont load.
Have you checked this site? I've been using and it works great.

 
How do I figure out if my truck has shipped via rail or convoy? Got a shipped email on June 30th with estimated delivery starting July 20th but I haven't heard anything since, ordertrack has no info, the ford tracker has no info, dealership has no info (although they originally told me 3 months from order to delivery so LOL)
 
How do I figure out if my truck has shipped via rail or convoy? Got a shipped email on June 30th with estimated delivery starting July 20th but I haven't heard anything since, ordertrack has no info, the ford tracker has no info, dealership has no info (although they originally told me 3 months from order to delivery so LOL)
I can see convoy on my WS is all and I've checked those sites too. I called Ford yesterday and she gave me the same info I could see already. Mine is due in July 18-24 and I'm also only 5 hours from KY plant. I'll reach out to my dealer and have him pull the VVR to find out. I did speak to Ice- Capades and he sent me this below.

Ice-Capades on BOF:

Don't rely too much on Ford's e-mails as they're not known to be sent on a timely basis or necessarily accurate in reflecting the latest vehicle status information. Ford does not usually ship vehicles during the scheduled 2-week shutdown but does plant maintenance that couldn't be performed at other times. Usually, vehicles that have been released for shipping had to have been assigned and loaded onto a rail car prior to the plant shutdown in order to leave the plant. If Ford is shipping vehicles at all during the shutdown, at least from specific plants due to the backlog of vehicles, Ford does not communicate that information to Dealers.

The most accurate source for information on the latest vehicle status and location is the Vehicle Visibility Report, which your Dealer can access 24/7.
 
Last edited:
Anyone had any luck of have details of any Ford executives to contact as my patience has run out. I ordered an F250 Tremor mid November 2021, got the confirmation email (that no longer works) and a generic email in March to apologize for delays. Other than that, nothing. Dealer useless with no details or seemingly any interest other than ‘we don’t have any further information’.

Anyone similar for moral support so at least I know I’m not the only one?
Same boat ordered Oct. Dealer just keeps saying it will be built anyday. Of course he has been saying that since May.
 
I can't get the Tracking page to work just keeps refreshing. I'm also Batch 6741 256 of 1273 and ordered 1-22-22 how do you look for modules.
Tt did show in production in the 27th on the tracking page but now it wont load.

Wow, WTF, why are trucks that were ordered in 2022 getting built before trucks ordered in 2021!
This is total BS Ford!!
Sorry, nothing personal Ironjeff89, but after 8 months, (10 months or for some people ever longer), its pretty frustrating to see! 😡😡
Ya, ya, I get the whole ordering process thing, just venting I guess. 🤯
 
How do I figure out if my truck has shipped via rail or convoy? Got a shipped email on June 30th with estimated delivery starting July 20th but I haven't heard anything since, ordertrack has no info, the ford tracker has no info, dealership has no info (although they originally told me 3 months from order to delivery so LOL)
I'm in CA and my window sticker said Convoy and next to it said Ramp 1: CD27. I looked up CD27 and it is a railyard here in SoCal. My guess is that Convoy is just referring to the final method of delivery from railyard to dealer. I would just do a quick google search based on the ramp code and that should tell you a little more. In addition, I called the salesman at my dealership and was able to get the CSX Railcar #. From there I was able to call the automated 800 number for CSX and track it across the country. The system was even able to give me detailed information after it switched from CSX to Union Pacific. CSX tracking: 800-235-2352. I was able to dictate the information to the system.
Say location. then give the car initial when prompted (i.e.: TTGX), then give the railcar number. Then say "Done". Following those prompts, you should be able to get the location of each station that the train last departed from.
Hope this helps.
Unfortunately for me, my truck has just been sitting in the railyard waiting for transport to the dealer. My understanding is that it is nearly impossible to track when they will pick it up once it gets to this stage.
 
Order Track shows me as Delivered!! 🎉

No email yet tho and Ford's tracker is stuck on the login screen.

For anyone wondering, I ordered on 12/18/21. Lariat Ultimate w everything but adaptive cruise, steering assist, 5th wheel, and bed liner (dealer is doing that thru Line-X).
 
Order Track shows me as Delivered!! 🎉

No email yet tho and Ford's tracker is stuck on the login screen.

For anyone wondering, I ordered on 12/18/21. Lariat Ultimate w everything but adaptive cruise, steering assist, 5th wheel, and bed liner (dealer is doing that thru Line-X).
What day did you show as shipped from plant ?
 
Order Track shows me as Delivered!! 🎉

No email yet tho and Ford's tracker is stuck on the login screen.

For anyone wondering, I ordered on 12/18/21. Lariat Ultimate w everything but adaptive cruise, steering assist, 5th wheel, and bed liner (dealer is doing that thru Line-X).
Congrats on getting closer to being in your new truck!!!
I did the same as you, deleted the 5th wheel prep and the bedliner to see if I could get it sooner. My truck is just waiting to get sent to the dealer from the rail yard, so I went to LineX to talk to them about the bedliner so I could get it installed right away, and I'm very impressed with their products. The manager that I talked to showed me how the liner has more coverage than the Ford factory liner, especially by the tailgate. I also see that there is some really good UV protection to prevent fading over the years. I guess I'm happy now that I deleted the option.
 
I was poking around my order since I have a VIN finally and I realized that the trailer package I didn't care about is what gives you the 360 camera. Oof.

One of the selling points to the wife was how much safer it'll be for the little ones with the camera's compared to my current truck. :oops:
 
I was poking around my order since I have a VIN finally and I realized that the trailer package I didn't care about is what gives you the 360 camera. Oof.

One of the selling points to the wife was how much safer it'll be for the little ones with the camera's compared to my current truck. :oops:
It really is stupid that they package those together without it being super obvious that it’s the only way to get the 360 camera. I had the 360 on my 2019 and it was a game changer so had to make sure it was on my 2022 order.
 
What day did you show as shipped from plant ?
It didn't. It showed as Awaiting Shipment on Order Track and Built on Ford's tracker. It skipped the whole In Transit/Shipped status and popped up as Delivered/Final Prep today.
 
It didn't. It showed as Awaiting Shipment on Order Track and Built on Ford's tracker. It skipped the whole In Transit/Shipped status and popped up as Delivered/Final Prep today.
Curious I ordered on 11-24 build 6-16 and showed shipped. Also coming to Missouri that's what got me! Wondering where you were?
 
Curious I ordered on 11-24 build 6-16 and showed shipped. Also coming to Missouri that's what got me! Wondering where you were?
I'm in STL and ordered from Suntrup Ford in Kirkwood.
 
Back
Top Bottom