- Mar 19, 2022
- 1,712
- 3,264
- Retired Fireman
- 2022 F-350 Lariat Ultimate
- Jeep, Bronco, Camaro’s
ARE THEY SCHEDULING THIS WEEK. UMMM I MEAN ARE THEY SCHEDULING EVERYONE ELSE BUT ME THIS WEEK LOL
You & me both.
8 months and still nothing!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ARE THEY SCHEDULING THIS WEEK. UMMM I MEAN ARE THEY SCHEDULING EVERYONE ELSE BUT ME THIS WEEK LOL
Yeah i will be at 9 months in daysYou & me both.
8 months and still nothing!![]()
Yes! Right there with you!I’m excited to be let down tomorrow! Coming up on 8 months
Will be 11 months on the 1st.I’m excited to be let down tomorrow! Coming up on 8 months
hopefully the info I got yesterday was inaccurate or the previewing was late, but Granger told me there were 0 previews yesterday....Will be 11 months on the 1st.
I'm at 13 months. Supposed to be built 1st week of Aug.Will be 11 months on the 1st.
Will be 11 months on the 1st.
I'm at 13 months. Supposed to be built 1st week of Aug.
Depends on if you want to be potentially disappointed or potentially surprised.Can we hope they are scheduling on friday like they did a couple weeks ago?
Did you order local or from Granger?I'm at 13 months. Supposed to be built 1st week of Aug.
Congrats to those getting dates and trucks. Mine was stolen off of the dealer lot before I could finalize my purchase![]()
Absolutely correct. Just having fomo.Don't get me wrong, that definitely sucks, but at least you hadn't paid for it yet!