FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Goodluck with the shipping! I think this is worse than the wait for a build. I have been built for 6 weeks still no truck.

Well that does suck, it’s still better then waiting for over 8 months (or more for some) and not even having a build date yet! 😩👎
 
116 days since built. Still hasn't left KTP shipping yard.
There is a Superduty 2022 user group on FB, KTP employees are very responsive and some are able to check where your truck is at KTP. Let me see if i can find his name so that you can ask him. 116 days at KTP is insane. I’m sure they will be just as baffled as you are.


Edit: see attached group. I will send you a person’s name in chat to contact in that group. But you should post there too, maybe other KTP employees will see and jump on it too.
 

Attachments

  • 1BA3BD2A-E46D-4D9C-A972-A25C04CAC9BA.webp
    1BA3BD2A-E46D-4D9C-A972-A25C04CAC9BA.webp
    68 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
There is a Superduty 2022 user group on FB, KTP employees are very responsive and some are able to check where your truck is at KTP. Let me see if i can find his name so that you can ask him. 116 days at KTP is insane. I’m sure they will be just as baffled as you are.
Chris ? is one of the guys but he wasn’t able to help with anything once released for shipping. I’m at 11 weeks but have at least finally started moving. I’d lose it at your wait time.
 
Chris ? is one of the guys but he wasn’t able to help with anything once released for shipping. I’m at 11 weeks but have at least finally started moving. I’d lose it at your wait time.
Yes, it's Chris. I spoke to him via messenger quite a while ago. At that time it was around 45 days after built, but hadn't shipped. He sent me the information showing it was free and clear, no holds. He said also that once it's released from the plant, he can't track it or have any additional information on it. It's all on the train yard at that point. I have found 2 others that are in the same situation as I am with shipping. We were all built 2-3 days apart. I see all the NEExxxxx prefixes getting built and shipped daily, but none of the NEDxxxxx, which is what we are. It's either at a remote holding yard and has been forgotten about, or it has thousands of other trucks in front of it blocking it in that have to be shipped before it can. That's all we can come up with. It's truly baffling. Thanks for the help though, appreciate it!
 
Can you do everyone a favor and share that video. I think the worst thing you can do here is describe a video on instagram or elsewhere and not actually link i
Can you do everyone a favor and share that video. I think the worst thing you can do here is describe a video on instagram or elsewhere and not actually link it.
Honestly I didn’t share link because I didn’t know how to take a link from Instagram but I do now. Hopefully that works

 
Honestly I didn’t share link because I didn’t know how to take a link from Instagram but I do now. Hopefully that works

Thank you!

Here’s the original video i traced back to youtube. I wish we had more details. She doesn’t look like a pro thief, more like a crazy high on somethin.
 
116 days since built. Still hasn't left KTP shipping yard.

Yeah, I don't understand it at all... my dealer got in some super duties via convoy directly from KTP this week but none were mine and the ones they got were built a long time after mine had already been completely "built". It's like they just randomly pick ones to ship or something. Mine has been sitting at KTP since 5/27, although 4-5 weeks of it was a chip hold and the remaining month has been for no reason.
 
No it's the SwarfWorks tow hook mount. I knew the normal mount wouldn't work with the winch, and my hunch was confirmed when the dealer just zip tied it to the grill lmao. I ordered it ahead of time and installed it the same day.
Good Deal, thanks for the information. No interference with the Adaptive Cruise I am assuming?
 
Nov 7th build order. I just spoke with the dealer in Coeur d Alene Idaho. They say it should have a vin by October. That is when the '23 are going to be available to order, according to him, and they will have all previous orders in progress before that time. He said I should have my truck in December. Although, previous post make that statement questionable. He had a look on his face like he had just bit into a piece of dog poo when I told him I will be changing my order to a '23 as I understand more interior and exterior color option will be available. At that point I will have waited over a year, I'll just keep waiting to get exactly what I want. Extremely sickening! Makes me want to go look at the other two brands but just cant stomach it.
 
Yeah, I don't understand it at all... my dealer got in some super duties via convoy directly from KTP this week but none were mine and the ones they got were built a long time after mine had already been completely "built". It's like they just randomly pick ones to ship or something. Mine has been sitting at KTP since 5/27, although 4-5 weeks of it was a chip hold and the remaining month has been for no reason.
Where are you in Kentucky. I am up near Cincinnati and have a build week of 8/22. Dealer told me I should get it about 1 week after being built, but your situation scares me. I'm guessing I will have to use the 15 year old Tundra one more camping trip for Labor Day weekend before betting my 250.
 
Where are you in Kentucky. I am up near Cincinnati and have a build week of 8/22. Dealer told me I should get it about 1 week after being built, but your situation scares me. I'm guessing I will have to use the 15 year old Tundra one more camping trip for Labor Day weekend before betting my 250.
I'm only 45 minutes from the plant.
 
To any of my SoCal buddies, do any of you have information on vehicle transport from the Mira Loma rail yard?
My truck arrived on 7/4 and still does not have a date for being shipped the final 75 miles to my dealer.
2 weeks to go from Kentucky to Los Angeles... 3 weeks parked at a rail yard. I know there are issues with trucks and drivers, but the vehicle has been "release to customer" and still can't get picked up.
I have heard many of you say that waiting for your build date is tough, but once it is built and released, it is even worse knowing how close it is. I'm definitely in that camp now. Trying to schedule mods and plans for putting on parts that I have purchased and now there is zero ability to track the progress. This is definitely frustrating.
 
Nov 7th build order. I just spoke with the dealer in Coeur d Alene Idaho. They say it should have a vin by October. That is when the '23 are going to be available to order, according to him, and they will have all previous orders in progress before that time. He said I should have my truck in December. Although, previous post make that statement questionable. He had a look on his face like he had just bit into a piece of dog poo when I told him I will be changing my order to a '23 as I understand more interior and exterior color option will be available. At that point I will have waited over a year, I'll just keep waiting to get exactly what I want. Extremely sickening! Makes me want to go look at the other two brands but just cant stomach it.
What makes you think you can change it to a '23? Everything I have read stated that if a '22 is not built, the order is canceled. Meaning you would start all over again.
 
What makes you think you can change it to a '23? Everything I have read stated that if a '22 is not built, the order is canceled. Meaning you would start all over again.
I will definitely place an order for a 23. I'm pretty sure mine is never going to get built. Even if it does I will order a 23 and see if I Like it better. Might get it delivered by 2025 who knows, if I order with zero options I could get it by 2024. Spoke with a guy today at the KY plant that said they had trucks parked everywhere from KY to Indiana waiting on parts and they were gearing up for 2023 production. So its not looking good for me.
 
Back
Top Bottom