FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My order went priority 2 June 9. got Scheduled email June 25 for build week of July 25. Yesterday was to be the actual build day. Waiting for that next email indicating build complete...
 
My order went priority 2 June 9. got Scheduled email June 25 for build week of July 25. Yesterday was to be the actual build day. Waiting for that next email indicating build complete...
Nice. Hopefully next week for me...
 
I've been stuck in "Production" for over a month. I suspect it's my CAMERA PRO TRLR BACKUP AST that's causing this sucker to sit in purgatory.

1659120670754.webp
 
I've been stuck in "Production" for over a month. I suspect it's my CAMERA PRO TRLR BACKUP AST that's causing this sucker to sit in purgatory.

View attachment 57592
At least you've got a VIN so the odds of actually getting the truck at some point are pretty high...
 
At least you've got a VIN so the odds of actually getting the truck at some point are pretty high...
Very true. The disappointment comes from thinking production would take a few days and then it would find its way onto a train and come to its new home. As you note, the bright side is I will get the truck at some point and I should be thankful for that.
 
To those getting ready for picking up your trucks in the coming days/weeks/months, here are a few documents that helped me in securing my price protection. If you are dealing with a difficult dealership, you will need all the firepower you can get. Price protection is a nation-wide program that FoMoCo set up and all dealerships have been instructed on how to handle it, but may push back. My situation was a nightmare and I fortunately had the firepower I needed to get the price I agreed to. I had all of my documents printed out, including emails and my signed order agreement. They may talk about how much the price increases are and that "times have changed", but why should you pay more than your agreed upon price. Here are some resources:

Ford Price Protection Program and Incentive Protection | F150gen14.com -- 2021+ Ford F-150, Lightning EV, Raptor Forum (14th Gen) | Owners, News, Discussions

Miniute 31 on video

“Smart Vincent” is also used for securing price incentives
 

Attachments

Add me to the list of deliveries this week. Already have black emblem replacements in hand. Color match bed liner and 5WP at end of month. Current vehicle was 2020 F250 Lariat FX4 and WOW is this thing such a step above. My wait wasn't nearly as long as others, and I hope y'all get yours soon.
Finally got most of the changes I wanted done for now. More to come. 5WP is backordered....even though I could have gotten it in another state...but I got a 20% discount so I don't mind the wait. Installed black F250 emblems, FORD front and back, blacked out the 6.7 Powerstroke and had Line X Color match bed liner put it. The picture doesn't do it justice. It is really nice. Also put in Husky floor mats and Bullet point phone and GPS mount.
image_67206145.webp
image_50414337.webp
image_50397441.webp
image_50385153.webp
image_50420481.webp
image_50386177.webp
 
Just talked to my dealership and was told that Ford moved me to priority 2. They told me that means I’m in line to be scheduled. I’ve heard priority 2 is good but has anyone been priority 2 and waited longer than a month or 2 to be scheduled? Just wondering if I’ll actually see my truck or is their a chance it still ends up being moved to a 23 build.
Been a priority 2 over 3 months
 
That's set the same as my WS...no build date info provided, just batch and so on...have your retail manager look at the VVR. they can tell you the actual build date..
 
Relevant production info
 

Attachments

  • F5F95FAA-2EF9-4C21-AAF3-5EC656EDF01F.webp
    F5F95FAA-2EF9-4C21-AAF3-5EC656EDF01F.webp
    31 KB · Views: 136
  • 606F090F-9A91-4803-A96C-674E0804364C.webp
    606F090F-9A91-4803-A96C-674E0804364C.webp
    86.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 082DE3A9-51C5-4738-89A7-0A50E6233300.webp
    082DE3A9-51C5-4738-89A7-0A50E6233300.webp
    59.1 KB · Views: 139
If true, I don't think people ordering multiple is causing the problem of truck shortages from a broud perspective since they're all still being sold and meeting the demand.
 
If there are really 200k orders to be filled, it'll likely be a long wait. Seems like the factory isn't churning out many these days. I think that I read 20k per month. With basically four months left of production, that would leave 120k left to build when the '23's take over. Even if you have a high priority, it could be a year from now before it's built.
 
Wow, not at all how I thought my Friday would go.🤪🤪
Well I feel like I won the lottery, even if I didn’t win a billion dollars on Friday nights Mega lotto.

I picked up this beautiful Tremor on Friday and the more I look at it, the more I love it!!! 😀
By dumb luck I came across a brand new 2022 F-350 Tremor for sale at current MSRP (yes, you read that right- NO dealer mark-up!!!!!)
A customer backed out of/deal didn’t go through.😳😳
It has very similar options to what I was looking for, plus or minus a few minor ones.
So I jumped on it. To my surprise the Ford dealer was very true to sticking to current MSRP, plus tax & DMV fees.👍

I love, love, love driving this thing. Guys, like others on this forum have said, it’s worth the wait and I am happy to be part of the Tremor family. I just hope everyone who has one on order gets their Tremor sooner then latter so you too can have a big old smile on your face.
Crazy, crazy, crazy. I feel incredibly lucky to have come across this deal. 😎🤙🍺
 

Attachments

  • 43557BCF-EA81-492E-BE3F-CEF3AFDF77DE.webp
    43557BCF-EA81-492E-BE3F-CEF3AFDF77DE.webp
    103.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 03058E56-2F70-4405-A81E-50ED42F654D9.webp
    03058E56-2F70-4405-A81E-50ED42F654D9.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 94
  • CD65B5BF-26F2-41CC-B80F-B57C847EB7BA.webp
    CD65B5BF-26F2-41CC-B80F-B57C847EB7BA.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 89
Lucky indeed! Congratulations, beautiful.
 
If there are really 200k orders to be filled, it'll likely be a long wait. Seems like the factory isn't churning out many these days. I think that I read 20k per month. With basically four months left of production, that would leave 120k left to build when the '23's take over. Even if you have a high priority, it could be a year from now before it's built.
Disagree…since dealers can’t order the stock so if those multiple orders didn’t exist, many of the retail orders will be able to be fulfilled, but what I see is the people who ordered and wait patiently get screw and those that screw other ppl get a better chance since they don’t give a F about others.
Not saying waiting a year is acceptable for them but let’s be real, we are all in this together, so ordering multiple will only benefit the dealers to mark up the

Just my 2 cents
 
Back
Top Bottom