FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Damn they gave you an option. I would never loose the MCS. Unless they are offering you a massive rebate/discount or allowing to switch to a Lariat
There was no choice. MCS was removed whether you agreed or not.
 
There was no choice. MCS was removed whether you agreed or not.
Yep it wasn't even mentioned to me. I found out when I viewed the window sticker, guess ill be waiting for a 2023 at this point, so that should arrive August 2024 :)
 
Ramp 8P is on the move! I have a rail car number and ETA to Granger of the 11th.
CSX Says it's heading to Birmingham AL. Seems like the wrong direction for Granger IA? Is that normal?
 
Yep it wasn't even mentioned to me. I found out when I viewed the window sticker, guess ill be waiting for a 2023 at this point, so that should arrive August 2024 :)
I heard that the company that make the MCS unit went bankrupt and that’s what create the shortage and force Ford to delete the option from the Platinum
 
CSX Says it's heading to Birmingham AL. Seems like the wrong direction for Granger IA? Is that normal?
Could be an inaccurate rail car number in the system. They never did get mine right during the whole process
 
Lariat ordered 2/16. Scheduled build week was 7/25. Built on 7/30, currently listed as in transit. Ford chat said this morning that scheduled delivery is by 8/26.
 
I heard that the company that make the MCS unit went bankrupt and that’s what create the shortage and force Ford to delete the option from the Platinum
If that's the case then there is no guarantee the option will be back in the 2023 model unless they can source the MCS parts from another company and have time to make any design changes needed. One thought is to take the platinum now and watch the junkyards for totaled trucks that you can get the MCS parts from. That is if you can add them back and make the BCM module changes in Forscan. A lot of "if's" in there..
 
What are BCE modules and how do you find out if they "populated"? What does that even mean?

I have a VIN and a 8/1 build date but all I see on the Ford order tracking site is a status of "in production".
 
What are BCE modules and how do you find out if they "populated"? What does that even mean?

I have a VIN and a 8/1 build date but all I see on the Ford order tracking site is a status of "in production".

Use this link and plug in your VIN. The modules populate when your truck is "alive" and should ship shortly after.
 
If that's the case then there is no guarantee the option will be back in the 2023 model unless they can source the MCS parts from another company and have time to make any design changes needed. One thought is to take the platinum now and watch the junkyards for totaled trucks that you can get the MCS parts from. That is if you can add them back and make the BCM module changes in Forscan. A lot of "if's" in there..
the option is already deleted from the 2023 F150, so I dont see it being an option on the 23 Super duty at all.
 
the option is already deleted from the 2023 F150, so I dont see it being an option on the 23 Super duty at all.
So what makes the platinum so unique then? The leather seat?! That’s not worth a $3k differences for a loaded Lariat vs the platinum
 
So what makes the platinum so unique then? The leather seat?! That’s not worth a $3k differences for a loaded Lariat vs the platinum

the leather is for sure different and theres different stitching beyond that im not sure theres enough in a platinum to justify the cost? me personally im a loaded lariat kinda guy .
 
the leather is for sure different and theres different stitching beyond that im not sure theres enough in a platinum to justify the cost? me personally im a loaded lariat kinda guy .
Shiny tailgate and color matched bumpers.

Other than that it’s a loaded Lariat.
 
My Lariat has color matched bumpers
 
Order confirmation 3/16 , sorry email 7/1, 7/14 vin and build date 8/22 , 8/2 bumped to 8/29 , lariat 350 6.7, ultimate, quad beam, panoramic moonroof, 5th prep, hitch kit going to be a long few months 🤦‍♂️
 
Back
Top Bottom