FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Good lord I hope you guys waiting for your 22s get them, with all the price increases on the F150 I would expect similar for a 23 Super duty, and no price protection would be my guess.
 
Good lord I hope you guys waiting for your 22s get them, with all the price increases on the F150 I would expect similar for a 23 Super duty, and no price protection would be my guess.
Praying to get that magical you are schedule to build email soon…at this point, I don’t even care it will get bump 16 times or stuck in a yard or 50 ft from my dealer, I just want to know I’ll get the truck instead of having to reorder, and pay for couple extra K for the same thing smh…
 
Anyone have a good email for ford executives
I’d also like to have an email or phone number to get a hold of someone?!

I’ve been following this thread for a pretty long while and I can’t figure out why I haven’t been given a VIN or anything..

Order date 10/02/2021… it’s getting annoying
 
I’d also like to have an email or phone number to get a hold of someone?!

I’ve been following this thread for a pretty long while and I can’t figure out why I haven’t been given a VIN or anything..

Order date 10/02/2021… it’s getting annoying
Getting a VIN and build is one hurdle for sure, But the fun continues well after that. Been built since June 9th and still shows shipped nothing from dealer?
 
how are you determining where it is sitting during shipment?
@jag868 if you track the shipment via CSX you will know when it reaches the final yard. Unfortunately for some the waiting in the yard is very long and there is typically little to no info on timing for next steps...
 
Looks like my truck was just delivered!

I found away to somewhat track it through https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Just put in your VIN and it will give you some info. There will be a link to your dealer destination. The link will become live when it's delivered and will show the signed receipt.

My link just became live 1/2 hour ago!
 
Last edited:
Looks like my truck was just delivered!

Screenshot_20220810-112654.png

I found away to somewhat track it through https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Just put in your VIN and it will give you some info. There will be a link to your dealer destination. The link will become live when it's delivered and will show the signed receipt.

My link just became live 1/2 hour ago!
Congrats!!!
 
huJmPXfeir5JlpPAx0.gif


I refreshed the order tracker web site just now (at least 30th times today lol) . And it just switched to in production.
I only started the refreshing today, knowing my build week is next week. But for some reason ,not a big deal. But the window sticker is unavailable. I'm just so happy I didn't receive a "5th bump email" , and that this build week stuck.
 
Mine shows in production as well and I have a window sticker! Now I need to figure out how to track from here!
 
View attachment 58483

I refreshed the order tracker web site just now (at least 30th times today lol) . And it just switched to in production.
I only started the refreshing today, knowing my build week is next week. But for some reason ,not a big deal. But the window sticker is unavailable. I'm just so happy I didn't receive a "5th bump email" , and that this build week stuck.
Mine was same way through the ordertrack.app but I clicked on "tracker" beside "window sticker" and it took me to the ford site tracking. Inputed my information and it showed "in production" scrolled down and clicked window sticker. Then it pulled it up.
 
Looks like my truck was just delivered!

I found away to somewhat track it through https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Just put in your VIN and it will give you some info. There will be a link to your dealer destination. The link will become live when it's delivered and will show the signed receipt.

My link just became live 1/2 hour ago!
DUUUUUDE!!! THANK YOU!!!

I just put mine in…and it looks like it might be on a truck!! Can anybody track my truck load number?
 

Attachments

  • F01E8A99-9BA9-466F-A82D-3398731C6948.webp
    F01E8A99-9BA9-466F-A82D-3398731C6948.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 70
For those that are considering a new 22my order or those that already ordered. There are many rumors, many misinformed or clueless dealers and a ton of speculation out there but here is the current schedule concerning Super Duty production for 2022. This was as of Friday which takes into account the chip shortage and plant closures.

​

2022 F-Series Super Duty Production Information​


Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the updated production timetable for the 2021/2022MY F-Series Super Duty.

  • 01/20/2021 - 2021MY Final Fleet Order Date
  • 03/18/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change (KTP)
  • 03/18/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change (OHAP)
  • 06/04/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date (KTP)
  • 07/20/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date (OHAP)

  • 03/15/2021 - 2022MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 04/22/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (KTP)
  • 04/29/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (OHAP)
  • 06/04/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date (KTP)
  • 07/20/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date (OHAP)
Ordered a 2022 King Ranch F250 diesel 2nd week of Feb, delivered 2nd week of July,,, received several updates on delivery schedule with a few delays. Very happy with the truck!
 
I’d also like to have an email or phone number to get a hold of someone?!

I’ve been following this thread for a pretty long while and I can’t figure out why I haven’t been given a VIN or anything..

Order date 10/02/2021… it’s getting annoying
I did a quick google search and sent an email to 4 execs. Next day, one called and I had a bib with a build date.
 
Mine is built finally! After a year wait! Also for sure I lost the multi contour seats, if the window sticker is accurate. Pretty pissed about that but I know they aren't going to do anything when there is another thousand people that will take it as is and probably pay more than msrp.
 
Do those numbers really mean anything? The WS I pulled yesterday shows 262/1314. I just checked the website for an updated WS, and it shows 207/522. :unsure:
 
Back
Top Bottom