FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Who has a build week of 8/15 , in batch #7620? Just wondering if anyone has seen modules populate and or seen a built status/email.

I was scheduled for this week, been in production since last Wednesday. I just call the 1-800#, thought I could get an actual "build day" . But I was told build day is "tbd".
I just hope I get built this week, I have already been bumped 3 times.
 
I am. Received window sticker 8/10, tracker said In Production on 8/11, no modules populated yet.
 
Me too. Haven’t seen anything yet. Just a window sticker and build week 8/15.
 
Truck has been priority 2 but I’m pretty convinced it’s not going to happen as the days tick down 😒😒.
 
After reading a bunch about window stickers it appears we should see a date at the top of the window sticker to the left of the gridded area with a bunch of letters. Mine is blank. From what I can tell that should update with the actual build date soon. We will see. I noticed the date at the bottom of the window sticker keeps changing
 
After reading a bunch about window stickers it appears we should see a date at the top of the window sticker to the left of the gridded area with a bunch of letters. Mine is blank. From what I can tell that should update with the actual build date soon. We will see. I noticed the date at the bottom of the window sticker keeps changing
True , that will be the blend date that pops up next to the grid you speak of. Which is the actual day the truck goes into production.
 
Oh interesting. That will be exciting when that shows up!
 
I've been on the tracker site all day , refreshing every once and a while. Hoping the modules would populate . Lol
 
True , that will be the blend date that pops up next to the grid you speak of. Which is the actual day the truck goes into production.
My WS never got the blend date info. My dealer gave me my build day using the VVR. My truck was built within 2 days f that info. (8-1). now it has made it to COLO by rail. but not yet to the dealer, expected 8/19-25.
 
anyone have additional email address to someone at ford. After 8 months of waiting I've started to email a few email address I can figure out. Been a priority 2 since may and still no build date. No hard commodity constraints, just poor regional control.
 
anyone have additional email address to someone at ford. After 8 months of waiting I've started to email a few email address I can figure out. Been a priority 2 since may and still no build date. No hard commodity constraints, just poor regional control.
A lot of folks in that boat with you
 
Back
Top Bottom