FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Someone in the FB group is in batch 7620. He claims he has a hookup at the plant that confirmed his went through body and paint and was supposed to be going down the line this morning. 🤞
 
Mine was scheduled for production on 08/22, showed in production on 08/15, got my window sticker this afternoon! I placed my order back in early December. Man this has been a long ride! My 2010 F-150 was stolen from my driveway in August of 2019, and I have been driving my wife's old rusted out 2003 Dodge caravan that has been handed down to both our kids first, then me I have been driving for the past 3 years because I was too much of a cheap ass to buy a new vehicle back then. This truck can't come soon enough!
 

Attachments

  • 7912D7C4-D4E8-4296-9A65-DD12389F913B.webp
    7912D7C4-D4E8-4296-9A65-DD12389F913B.webp
    217.5 KB · Views: 57
Well, after refreshing the track app for modules all day yesterday and seeing nothing change . I woke up this morning to them populated.

I was wondering, at what point of assembly do they appear? Is it half way down the line , or once it rolls off completed?
 
Well, after refreshing the track app for modules all day yesterday and seeing nothing change . I woke up this morning to them populated.

I was wondering, at what point of assembly do they appear? Is it half way down the line , or once it rolls off completed?
That’s interesting. My truck was 25 behind yours in the same bath, and I don’t have any modules populated yet.
 
That’s interesting. My truck was 25 behind yours in the same bath, and I don’t have any modules populated yet.
Hopefully yours just needs to be updated on their end. And you get something today .
 
My modules populated yesterday and my truck shows built today. Seems like modules means there is a triuck. It says I’m awaiting shipping.
Nice!
I'm sure mine will be a couple days from now before it says built. The truck needs to make its trip across the street for the spray in liner. Hoping there isn't a huge wait over there. And than Jason's truck and mine will be travel buddies on the train.
 
Mine had 5th wheel prep. Would think that would take some extra time too. Will be interesting to see how long until it ships.
 
That’s interesting. My truck was 25 behind yours in the same bath, and I don’t have any modules populated yet.
False alarm , I still have no modules . By accident I had my father in laws f150 vin in the tracker app. I'm such an idiot . Oh well, back to refreshing
 
Mine had 5th wheel prep. Would think that would take some extra time too. Will be interesting to see how long until it ships.
I had the 5th wheel prep, the factory deleted it with no notice. The dealer will install it. Truck arrived yesterday so I hope to get it next Friday after the 5th wheel and lineX get installed.
 
False alarm , I still have no modules . By accident I had my father in laws f150 vin in the tracker app. I'm such an idiot . Oh well, back to refreshing
When I go to the Motorcraft site and download it it tells me I gave to have an app from playstore. I take it that means no modules?
 
I had the 5th wheel prep, the factory deleted it with no notice. The dealer will install it. Truck arrived yesterday so I hope to get it next Friday after the 5th wheel and lineX get installed.
Did the dealer volunteer to do that or did you have to push them? I'm curious what'll happen with mine IF Ford ever builds it.
 
One of the many irritating things during this whole order/build process. Is that I finally have a build week that stuck. But yet when I call dealer or 1-800 number. They have no new info or even an actual build day. I don't get it . It's the middle of my build week, and I'm told no scheduled day to be built and everything is "TBD" . So unorganized, and lots of piss poor management.

I understand that I should just be happy I've gotten this far , because others would be thrilled to be as far as I am. And I'm very happy . But a little over 9 months in, and still no clue to what's going on is confusing.
 
i ordered beginning of last Dec., got scheduled for week of Aug 22, and window sticker just became available online today. 2 days after I placed my order I asked my dealer to add the Ultimate Trailer Tow package just for the cameras. They confirmed via text message it was added, but I didn't request a new build sheet for that single change.

I notice the UTT package isn't on my window sticker, which obviously means I am not going to get it. However, when I asked my dealer about it today, they told me it was a commodity issue and was removed from the factory. I suspect they are not being honest about that.

Can anyone else confirm they did or did not get their trucks with UTT package recently?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom