FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

At least now we have a higher chance of not having to change order to a 2023.
That's where I am at wanting my order to get scheduled / get a VIN. 🤞Now I'm crossing into the territory of orders after mine with same/similar commodities getting scheduled, feel like should be on the cusp of getting picked up. Feb 28 order, Mar 3 confirm email. 4x4 F350 Lariat, value, skid plates, carb gray, BAP (told dealer they could delete the liner if needed), 5th wheel, camera pacakge, up fitter switches, door opener, carpet delete, heated rear seats.
 
Ok! Now I'm 100% sure I have modules . I made sure to triple checked the vin. Jason , go refresh your trackers.
Ugh, not yet :(

1660850614627.webp
 
1st post. 7 months from when I placed my order I finally get my scheduled for production email. I've been lurking on this forum since and have adjusted my expectations accordingly. If I get my vehicle before this thread becomes 1000 pages long I'll probably be in good shape. You have a great community here. Order details in my signature.
 
Just got my window sticker yesterday. Does anyone know if Tremors automatically come with the spray in bed liner? My sales guy told me it should have it, but it is not on the window sticker.
 
Just got my window sticker yesterday. Does anyone know if Tremors automatically come with the spray in bed liner? My sales guy told me it should have it, but it is not on the window sticker.
Tremors don’t automatically come with bedliners.
 
Just got my window sticker yesterday. Does anyone know if Tremors automatically come with the spray in bed liner? My sales guy told me it should have it, but it is not on the window sticker.

Tremor trim does not automatically come with a spray in liner. It can be ordered on its own or it is included with the Lariat Black Appearance Package. I'm not sure if its included by default with King Ranch or Platinum trim.

If its not on the window sticker you're not getting a factory spray-in liner
 
My standard cab duallie just got scheduled for build week of Sep 12th. Tomorrow will be exactly one year since order confirmation. I did get a VIN too. I noticed they deleted multi-contour seats, which I did not know that I was getting anyway. They still show trailer tow features and with a quick glance I did not notice anything else missing.
I looked more carefully at the options listed on the web page and all that is missing is Powerscope mirrors and rear window defrost. No sticker yet so I do not know what that will say. Still shown are UTT, 5th wheel prep, trailer TPMS etc. On my dealers advice I removed snow plow prep about 6 months ago and deleted the silly useless 4G LTE Wi-Fi (standard feature) a month ago.
 
Well, was hoping to get scheduled today, ordered Dec 10, 21. F-250, Lariat Ult, UTT, Tremor. No BAP, no bedliner, no AS, no 5WP.

Been sitting at priority 2 for months, beyond frustrating to see orders from April and March being pulled prior to December.

Per usual, 800 number was useless in getting anywhere. Anyone have a solid email to get in touch with someone who can figure out what the issue is?
 
Well, I guess I have joined a lot of people that got the email today that my order has been scheduled for production the week of 9/26. as I have been on this site since I ordered this truck on 3/10/22, I'll believe it when I see it. I can always hope that it gets built when they say but that's not Ford's track record with these orders, but hopefully this is the exception to history. lol
22 F250 Lariat ultimate, 6.7L, antimatter blue, BAP, 5th wheel prep, upfitter switches, power running boards, roof clearance lights. Yes, I kept the spray in bedliner.
 

Attachments

i ordered beginning of last Dec., got scheduled for week of Aug 22, and window sticker just became available online today. 2 days after I placed my order I asked my dealer to add the Ultimate Trailer Tow package just for the cameras. They confirmed via text message it was added, but I didn't request a new build sheet for that single change.

I notice the UTT package isn't on my window sticker, which obviously means I am not going to get it. However, when I asked my dealer about it today, they told me it was a commodity issue and was removed from the factory. I suspect they are not being honest about that.

Can anyone else confirm they did or did not get their trucks with UTT package recently?
Mine is showing on my window sticker
Just got my window sticker yesterday. Does anyone know if Tremors automatically come with the spray in bed liner? My sales guy told me it should have it, but it is not on the window sticker.
they don’t to my knowledge.
 
Well, 8 months to the day I placed my order my salesman just informed me my F-250 Lariat with the Value Package should be at the dealer tonight or tomorrow morning. Looks like I'll be driving my new rig by the weekend. Thank goodness since I sold my 2010 F-150 on Monday and I've been having to ask to borrow my teenage son's very tired 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe to get around.
 
I have two trucks on order. Ordered a Plat 350 from Granger the beginning of Jan. Nothing but crickets.

Ordered from a local dealer, same truck but in Lariat Ultimate, in March. Received a 9/15 build email today on it.

Go figure
 
That's where I am at wanting my order to get scheduled / get a VIN. 🤞Now I'm crossing into the territory of orders after mine with same/similar commodities getting scheduled, feel like should be on the cusp of getting picked up. Feb 28 order, Mar 3 confirm email. 4x4 F350 Lariat, value, skid plates, carb gray, BAP (told dealer they could delete the liner if needed), 5th wheel, camera pacakge, up fitter switches, door opener, carpet delete, heated rear seats.
I’ll pray to the gods for you and I bet you get an email tomorrow. Also call your dealer, mine was able to tell me today that it showed that they were reviewing my order yesterday.
 
Same outcome, I've tried on my wife and son phone same thing. I'm going to try on computer
You're not even able to input the vin or anything? And still mention the app store?

When you're able to input vin , the next page should look like this
1st pic is "no modules"
Screenshot_20220818-194229_Samsung Internet.webp

2nd pic is with
Screenshot_20220818-194512_Samsung Internet.webp
 
The options on the WS, are they guaranteed to be on the truck?
 
Back
Top Bottom