FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Though I got my BEAUtiful Onyx beast (Bob), still needing the winch, I will be continuing to follow this forum for upgrades, insights, and ideas...233 days was the wait, well worth the wait!😎😉
Very nice, congrats. Was the Peragon bed cover factory or aftermarket? Thanks
 
Such a frustrating process . Was "awaiting shipment " by 8/19. First delivery eta was 9/3-9/9, than brought up to 8/23-8/29. Now I'm pushed back to 9/7-9/14. The icing on the cake , is knowing that a vehicle built on the same day and behind mine (Jason's) is already in his possession as of 8/24. Happy for him , but 🤬🤬🤬🤬 for me . 🖕Ford''s piss poor management/process .
 
Called the dealer. Said no supply constraints but they are hearing a lack of rail and semi availability. They had 30 trucks sitting at Kent, WA and no truck drivers to live them. They hired hot shot drivers to haul them one by one.
 
Truck delivered to dealer!!! Going to see it now, will update on whether or not I got the seats and if the price has been increased on me. Fingers crossed!!!
 
Modules populated today, what’s next?
I was in batch 7639 for the week of 8/15 and my modules populated 8/20... but the tracker currently shows as "In Production", but not "Built" yet... very weird... had my dealer send me a screenshot of the VVR Friday and it says "Produced" 8/20, "released to Body Company" 8/20, "Sent Offsite" 8/22, and "Origin Received" 8/22, with the Vehicle Location currently being Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY... "ETA" is showing as Start Date 9/15 and End Date 9/21... don't necessarily know what the ETA stuff means unless that's when it should reach my dealer... maybe it's when it's scheduled to ship... not sure... hope this stuff helps...

Also I haven't received any emails from Ford except for one last Thursday 8/25 that apologized for not building my truck the week before like they said they would... this is odd according to Corri Embry at Ford Corporate and to my dealer, who says the VVR clearly shows it was built 8/20...

I have also not been able to see my WS for the past few days... FordDirect says it hasn't been released for this vehicle, when in actuality I was able to see it starting 8/11... the weird thing is that I can pull it up on Alumizilla's site... just not Ford's... who knows...
 

Attachments

Last edited:
I was in batch 7639 for the week of 8/15 and my modules populated 8/20... but the tracker currently shows as "In Production", but not "Built" yet... very weird... had my dealer send me a screenshot of the VVR Friday and it says "Produced" 8/20, "released to Body Company" 8/20, "Sent Offsite" 8/22, and "Origin Received" 8/22, with the Vehicle Location currently being Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY... "ETA" is showing as Start Date 9/15 and End Date 9/21... don't necessarily know what the ETA stuff means unless that's when it should reach my dealer... maybe it's when it's scheduled to ship... not sure... hope this stuff helps...

Also I haven't received any emails from Ford except for one last Thursday 8/25 that apologized for not building my truck the week before like they said they would... this is odd according to Corri Embry at Ford Corporate and to my dealer, who says the VVR clearly shows it was built 8/20...

I have also not been able to see my WS for the past few days... FordDirect says it hasn't been released for this vehicle, when in actuality I was able to see it starting 8/11... the weird thing is that I can pull it up on Alumizilla's site... just not Ford's... who knows...
What’s your build?
 
Mine got pushed back as well. Very frustrating
That sucks! This week is my delivery week, 8/27-9/2. Tracker is stuck in the "built" step with no Shipping email yet and no push email yet. Fingers crossed!
 
What’s your build?
327/544
AF304606-C028-4033-933F-0D7C2CACAEC0.webp
 
Such a frustrating process . Was "awaiting shipment " by 8/19. First delivery eta was 9/3-9/9, than brought up to 8/23-8/29. Now I'm pushed back to 9/7-9/14. The icing on the cake , is knowing that a vehicle built on the same day and behind mine (Jason's) is already in his possession as of 8/24. Happy for him , but 🤬🤬🤬🤬 for me . 🖕Ford''s piss poor management/process .
Frustration is knowing you're truck is built, clean, no holds, released for shipping in MARCH...but yet it still sits at KTP for over 5 months now. Yes, you read that right, it's not a typo, 5 freaking months, built.
 
Frustration is knowing you're truck is built, clean, no holds, released for shipping in MARCH...but yet it still sits at KTP for over 5 months now. Yes, you read that right, it's not a typo, 5 freaking months, built.
That is just crazy. You’d think that at this point Ford would be willing to send an employee to do a physical verification that the truck is there, and not stolen or something. Lots of trucks are shipping within days of being built, so something is amiss.
 
And I'm over here freaking out about it possibly being a month. Sorry for your situation.


Ifs66U0O00GBRL8tgh.gif
 
Frustration is knowing you're truck is built, clean, no holds, released for shipping in MARCH...but yet it still sits at KTP for over 5 months now. Yes, you read that right, it's not a typo, 5 freaking months, built.
That is just horrible. Unreal
 
That is just crazy. You’d think that at this point Ford would be willing to send an employee to do a physical verification that the truck is there, and not stolen or something. Lots of trucks are shipping within days of being built, so something is amiss.
If I could only get in touch with someone at Ford that wasn't with Customer Service that could actually make this happen. I thought I had a good chance of some movement a few weeks back, but I don't think she got anything done as of yet. There is one other person that I know of that's in the same situation. Both trucks built within a couple days of each other. Both marked as released for shipping. 1 coming to Tx, the other to Wisconsin. I'm almost at the point of not accepting it due to the time it's been sitting, exposed to the elements, rodents, etc....and either keeping the 21 I found , or just order an ugly ass 23 and hope for the best on delivery.
 
It's all good, I'm an exception to the rule I guess. Should have known better not to get rid of my perfectly fine 18 Lariat with 75k miles and order a 22. My truck karma I guess. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah you been waiting longer than me also but I am approaching 3 months sitting at Shelbyville??? Or so they say!
 
This sucks! Looks like vehicle hauler train cars involved.


There was a pretty big derailment near me a few years ago that had auto racks on it, and there was rumors that ALL the autos on the ENTIRE train were getting destroyed (not just the cars that derailed) to avoid lawsuits with the railroad.
 
So what is the typical time that your vehicle is in production that you guys are/have seen from window sticker to built ?
 
Back
Top Bottom