FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well my eta changed for the 4th time . Most recent change is 8/30-9/5. I'm pretty sure it's gonna change again. Only reason I say that is, so close to the end of the delivery window. And my status is still "awaiting shipment" .

Previous ETA'S
9/3- 9/9
8/23 - 8/29
9/6 - 9/14
 
Well my eta changed for the 4th time . Most recent change is 8/30-9/5. I'm pretty sure it's gonna change again. Only reason I say that is, so close to the end of the delivery window. And my status is still "awaiting shipment" .

Previous ETA'S
9/3- 9/9
8/23 - 8/29
9/6 - 9/14
Your date actually moved up and then pushed out?
 
Just got a VIN finally, initially scheduled for Oct 24 week, not expecting that to hold necessarily, just happy that it seems like I'll get the truck I want still.

Feb 28 order, Mar 3 confirmation. F350 Lariat value package 4x4 7.3L, BAP, skid plates, UTT, 5th wheel, rain wipers, up fitters, garage door, heated rear, carpet delete.
 
That united road search never works for me. I enter my vin, check the "I'm not a robot" box . Hit enter, and nothing .
 
Well my eta changed for the 4th time . Most recent change is 8/30-9/5. I'm pretty sure it's gonna change again. Only reason I say that is, so close to the end of the delivery window. And my status is still "awaiting shipment" .

Previous ETA'S
9/3- 9/9
8/23 - 8/29
9/6 - 9/14
I think it may be on time
I think link I gave was for convoy not rail. Mah bad...
Ok just wondering is there another way to track csx besides 800#
 
Such a frustrating process . Was "awaiting shipment " by 8/19. First delivery eta was 9/3-9/9, than brought up to 8/23-8/29. Now I'm pushed back to 9/7-9/14. The icing on the cake , is knowing that a vehicle built on the same day and behind mine (Jason's) is already in his possession as of 8/24. Happy for him , but 🤬🤬🤬🤬 for me . 🖕Ford''s piss poor management/process .
Honestly once it’s built, it’s not Ford that f it up at that point IMHO

Not saying Ford cannot make the process better tho
 
What’s the difference between convoy and rail, mine say convoy, I’m in Az. i assume it will go on a train?
 
i thought convoy is on a semi and rail is by train?!
That's exactly what it is... Convoy(Semi), Rail(Train). What we haven't figured out is if the trucks that say convoy will make the trip from Ford Plant to the dealerships strictly on trucks or if if they do part of the trip on a train then semi or vice versa
 
Here is an explanation from ordertrack.app
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 3.55.22 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 3.55.22 PM.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 82
Some guy on Facebook says production was shut down, the frame vendor messed up, anybody hear this?
 
Some guy on Facebook says production was shut down, the frame vendor messed up, anybody hear this?
That guy is in the know...take what he says for the Gospel truth!
 
Just got a VIN finally, initially scheduled for Oct 24 week, not expecting that to hold necessarily, just happy that it seems like I'll get the truck I want still.

Feb 28 order, Mar 3 confirmation. F350 Lariat value package 4x4 7.3L, BAP, skid plates, UTT, 5th wheel, rain wipers, up fitters, garage door, heated rear, carpet delete.
Me too scheduled for 10OCT
 
Well hell, for no production scheduling this week, I just got a Vin. # Finally!!
After 281 days/9.5 months.🤪
Ordered in Nov. 2021, confirmed the next day, scheduled build date of Oct. 10.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom