FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Do i believe it when they say awaiting shipment. Or is it really awaiting parts?
Mine sat in Shelbyville for over two months saying shipped. Just arrived at the VOLTZ lot 1.5hours away on Saturday or so they say?
 
Do i believe it when they say awaiting shipment. Or is it really awaiting parts?
Mine has been released with no holds , and awaiting shipment since 8/19. I've been emailed multiple eta dates , yet the truck is still at the plant . Very frustrating 😕
 
I just got an email 15 minutes ago bumping my production date from the week of 9-26 to 9-19... what's up with that? I hope it doesn't change again to a later date....
 
Hang in there boys & girls - it is worth the wait!~
 
Mine has been released with no holds , and awaiting shipment since 8/19. I've been emailed multiple eta dates , yet the truck is still at the plant . Very frustrating 😕
Frustration...you don't know the half of it. Try being built, clean, released since 3/28 and still hasn't shipped! It's downright maddening.
 
Frustration...you don't know the half of it. Try being built, clean, released since 3/28 and still hasn't shipped! It's downright maddening.
I couldn't imagine , I'm already irritated and it's only been 19 days lol. I'm sure you already have reached out to the 1800 number 5k times , and your sales manger as well, right.....? Has your sales manager reached out to their regional ? What excuses have they come up with ?
 
Mine has been released with no holds , and awaiting shipment since 8/19. I've been emailed multiple eta dates , yet the truck is still at the plant . Very frustrating 😕
I got a email at 2am, says it shipped? Says it will be at my dealer week of 9/25. Crossing fingers. But not a change in status on the ford website or order track, both say built.
 
Last edited:
Just spoke with my sales manager , after he spoke with his regional rep. The rep pretty much told him to get bent, and you'll get your truck when you get it. I'm sure they used professional terminology, but that is what I got from that conversation.
 
Last edited:
I got a email at 2am, says it shipped? Crossing fingers.
Happy for you !
Clearly Ford has no idea how to manage and rotate their inventory . First in first out , does not apply. That is the issue with these longer than normal wait times , especially big jons 3/28 date .
 
I couldn't imagine , I'm already irritated and it's only been 19 days lol. I'm sure you already have reached out to the 1800 number 5k times , and your sales manger as well, right.....? Has your sales manager reached out to their regional ? What excuses have they come up with ?
I've called so many times I've probably talked to every representative atleast twice now! Dealer is absolutely useless. Could care less. We've emailed and called everyone we can find. FINALLY got Customer Service to open a case on it to "research" the delay. Even they said it was absurd. Losing patience fast. Who wants a truck that's been sitting almost 6 months in a lot somewhere, rotting away? The tires are going to have flat spots on them. That'll be the first of many warranty claims I feel will accompany this truck.
 
I've called so many times I've probably talked to every representative atleast twice now! Dealer is absolutely useless. Could care less. We've emailed and called everyone we can find. FINALLY got Customer Service to open a case on it to "research" the delay. Even they said it was absurd. Losing patience fast. Who wants a truck that's been sitting almost 6 months in a lot somewhere, rotting away? The tires are going to have flat spots on them. That'll be the first of many warranty claims I feel will accompany this truck.
Yeah ,after calling last night. The woman I spoke to opened a claim for me as well. Hopefully this "claim" accomplishes something...??

Hit em hard with all of your concerns , tell the dealer to make ford warranty your tires/battery and what other issues you can think of before taking delivery. Best of luck to you!
 
Just got bumped from production week of Sept to Oct 3. And we go from one wait to the next. I'm seriously gonna consider ordering a 23 and a 3500 mega cab midnight edition. I'm fed up with Ford's business practices. I cant imagine the guys that are built just sitting there. That may be my next wait. I wont take the truck if it comes in Dec or Jan. Will just order another one, unless the dealer will give me a sweet trade in lol. Guess that means all the stuff I ordered will be returned or put on a 23. I sent a special email to the ford Liaison that finally got me scheduled and was so happy for me. I said so much for getting scheduled just to start getting bumped. I guess its because of all the constraints I have, who knows. But I ordered what I wanted. If you cant build it, don't sell it Ford!! Oh And Cograts to the guys that got bumped to a closer date, hope that holds, Good Luck and I hope you get your trucks soon!
 
Mine changed to 34. I guess one was completed.
Yep I saw that a few hours ago. I was hoping you would come on here and say your status changed… oh well, we each have a 3% chance we’ll be next…
 
Yep I saw that a few hours ago. I was hoping you would come on here and say your status changed… oh well, we each have a 3% chance we’ll be next…
I was hoping the same 😂
 
Built 07/21. Delivery date bumped again yesterday to 09/15 - 09/21.. see signature for more details
 
Feel for you guys that are having to deal with crazy shipping delays.

Guess I was one of the lucky ones, 3 weeks from built date to arriving at dealer.
 
I'm scheduled for build week of 9/19/22. Today I realized I didn't have Upfitter switches on my build and had the dealer add them. 😬 Is this going to mess with my scheduling?!?!? 🤞
 
Back
Top Bottom