The link through ordertrack.app took me to https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=INSERTVINHERELucky! I haven't got shiiieettt yet!!! What website did you use to check it?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The link through ordertrack.app took me to https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=INSERTVINHERELucky! I haven't got shiiieettt yet!!! What website did you use to check it?
I have chatted with or called Ford daily. Today the rep told me that the last entry on my VVR dated 8/22 of "origin received" might possibly mean that the carrier has received the vehicle, and that it could arrive at my dealer in the stated ETA window beginning 9/21... and that the tracking site and VVR just haven't updated for some reason... certainly not holding my breath for that scenario...Plus we get to hear what other people’s build are going thru, since Ford won’t give out any useful information.
I have chatted with or called Ford daily. Today the rep told me that the last entry on my VVR dated 8/22 of "origin received" might possibly mean that the carrier has received the vehicle, and that it could arrive at my dealer in the stated ETA window beginning 9/21... and that the tracking site and VVR just haven't updated for some reason... certainly not holding my breath for that scenario...
I went thru forum posts and found one with definitions of all build terms and statuses and "origin received" simply means it's sitting somewhere, in my case Ramp 1K, waiting for something to be installed... that's more in line with the chip hold I keep getting told it's in...
No emails from ford mentioning the arrival?Well folks , she arrived this morning! Sorry have no pics yet. I'm hoping to pick her up by this weekend .
View attachment 60879
At this point I’m hoping there was no email, no update from the tracker, nothing. Like that maybe my truck was already built, shipped and it’s arriving at the dealer on time.No emails from ford mentioning the arrival?
No update from the tracker also?
I never recieved a "built" or "shipped"email . But I recieved every bump email no problem. Order track app showed in transit this morning, as did ford tracker. There is a huge delay in the vvr, and both trackers . Anytime I spoke with ford marketing , they told me to contact the dealer , because they have more detail info. But this whole time , the vvr was useless.No emails from ford mentioning the arrival?
No update from the tracker also?
Glad you got your WS! I'm also scheduled for week of 9/19, dont have my WS yet but also haven't been bumped yet either. I guess we'll see what happens.Let me eat my words: There was no ws an hour ago...
Congratulations! It about time they delivered her to you.Well folks , she arrived this morning! Sorry have no pics yet. I'm hoping to pick her up by this weekend .
View attachment 60879
CongratulationsWell folks , she arrived this morning! Sorry have no pics yet. I'm hoping to pick her up by this weekend .
View attachment 60879
I’m in the same boatGlad you got your WS! I'm also scheduled for week of 9/19, dont have my WS yet but also haven't been bumped yet either. I guess we'll see what happens.
My WS hasn’t shown up yet but I just went into production. I was scheduled for the week of the 19th with a build date of the 25th. I’m 10 days early but no WSI’m in the same boat
I haven't had a date for two days and I check every day.Does anyone have dates at the bottom of their window sticker now? Bottom middle