FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Off topic. What are you guys that have taken delivery and financed seeing for interest rates?
I'm trying to prep for some really high rates. I might end up having to try to buy it outright with trade in if they are really high.
I just started a side thread sorta related. Seeing new loans at 3.99-4.49% mainly but weirdly seeing refi rates as lower, I'm wondering what's up with that?

 
Off topic. What are you guys that have taken delivery and financed seeing for interest rates?
I'm trying to prep for some really high rates. I might end up having to try to buy it outright with trade in if they are really high.

I just got a 3.69@60 on the 22 I bought... and that was actually refinance rate. That was through a broker who shopped it and its Fairwinds CU down in Florida I think it was. Pretty painless process.
 
I just got a 3.69@60 on the 22 I bought... and that was actually refinance rate. That was through a broker who shopped it and its Fairwinds CU down in Florida I think it was. Pretty painless process.
That's what I'm afraid of my truck won't arrive till after this next rate hike. I do not want to pay 5% or more for a car loan with a over 820 score. This timing is terrible the 8 month wait is going to cost a lot extra in finance.
 
Is it true that ford finance gives you the rate that was effective at the time of order? If so, that would be a great thing if the rate is reasonable.
 
Ford's rates just increased by 1/2 point today. Best to find and go through a local credit union if you can. Rates are increasing across the board though.... CU's in my area are still showing a low of 3.49% for excellent credit and a large down.
 
Last edited:
My credit union out at work is offering 1.99% on new vehicles! I'm good there but if anyone can help me find my ramp code. My sticker says ramp one RA20
 
Are most of you that were built the last week of Aug through the first two weeks of september on a chip hold?
 
This happened this morning….I didn’t see this in writing, but my sales person told me to use my bank cause Ford was doing 8 ! I got 2.75 through my company credit union.
 
Mine was built 7/21 also. had a delivery date of 9/13-19 but was bumped to 9/19-9/25 on 9/8. WS has always said "Ramp CA6P"; curious if your window sticker says something else? And it probably does because you are in TN.
Mine says ramp RA20
 
Arkansas kraft federal employee credit union. It's provided to us through our work! Employees only
Just asking, don’t need to take it so personal. There are a lot of credit unions and a lot different rates.
 
Last edited:
I have followed mine since it left KTP ON 9/7. It took the long way via rail to Phx, Az. It will truck the remainder of the trip. FYI order track still says convoy .
 
When do they stop my22 builds?
 
When do they stop my22 builds?

Should be still building them first full week of December and cuts off at some point late that week or maybe early the following week. Plant is usually shut down 3 weeks during the holiday and I believe Job 1 for the 2023 is scheduled for like January 3rd or something like that.
 
Are most of you that were built the last week of Aug through the first two weeks of september on a chip hold?
I went into production 8/16 and truck is built but on a chip hold. Shows in production and there is no activity on it, Still how's 9/6-9/12 estimated arrival. I'm wondering what chip they are waiting for cause I'm seeing people get built and shipped after mine.
 
I went into production 8/16 and truck is built but on a chip hold. Shows in production and there is no activity on it, Still how's 9/6-9/12 estimated arrival. I'm wondering what chip they are waiting for cause I'm seeing people get built and shipped after mine.
These are my options and it’s on chip hold.
 

Attachments

  • FE2B0206-7C47-40EF-A7E1-E43642ED1F50.webp
    FE2B0206-7C47-40EF-A7E1-E43642ED1F50.webp
    79.7 KB · Views: 114
Back
Top Bottom