FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

So the big question here is…
Did you walk the lots and find your truck??
Haha, I wish that was me! Pretty big YouTube channel that makes a ton of money doing cool stuff around his property.

And luckily mine was built and shipped in June 2022 without holds or any delay - except of course for the delay to get scheduled (November 2021 order).

Modules populated and ford pass is showing the activation button!!! No changes on the tracker app so hoping I’ll see something today and that it’s not on chip hold.

Modules populated and ford pass is showing the activation button!!! No changes on the tracker app so hoping I’ll see something today and that it’s not on chip hold.
Modules populated for me as well.

Anyone else in batch 8308 (323/559)? Curious if anyone else has seen any movement yet in that batch. No updates to my WS yet which became available 9/15/22. Maybe I'm just too antsy at this point.

Anyone with a build week of next week get a window sticker yet?

Anyone else in batch 8308 (323/559)? Curious if anyone else has seen any movement yet in that batch. No updates to my WS yet which became available 9/15/22. Maybe I'm just too antsy at this point.
I have the same batch. (Batch 8308 280/559)

Anyone with a build week of next week get a window sticker yet?
No WS, but I have a build date of 07Oct. Not sure how I feel about a Friday build 😀

I’m 8308 29/559 and sat with a ws for a little then this morning checked and the modules populated but no change on tracker. The activate button for Ford pass did show up too.

I am 312/559. My BCE modules populated this morning, but still showing "in Production" for 10 days now.

Ford just told me my truck is “received at a junction point” with Union Pacific. Anyone know of a more precise way to track through Union Pacific?

Is there a way to track your shipping date info without calling ford?

Is there a way to track your shipping date info without calling ford?
I got an email from ford saying to expect it at the dealership from 17th~23rd of October. I’ve tried to find out about tracking as it is in transit and have got nothing.

I have a build date for Oct 10th, arrival date of Nov. 2nd.
No WS yet. So far, no bump or delay e-mails either. 😀👍

Back