FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Looks like it would go to either Flint or Grand Rapids. This is a nice system map for CSX showing all the routes in the Eastern US. It is zoomable and all the stops are evident/readable:

CSX System Map

@BroncoHooves too bad we didn't have this and one as detailed for Union Pacific when we tracked your truck!
 
Looks like it would go to either Flint or Grand Rapids. This is a nice system map for CSX showing all the routes in the Eastern US. It is zoomable and all the stops are evident/readable:

CSX System Map

@BroncoHooves too bad we didn't have this and one as detailed for Union Pacific when we tracked your truck!
Lol, Union Pacific did the bulk of the legwork for my truck 😂
 
Some good news I want to share.

As you know, I have been waiting for my truck for a while. I had another member reach out to me to offer me something very special. He received a PCO pop-up and dm'ed me to offer the option of filling my info in. It's been applied and confirmed by Ford Marketing and my Dealer. It's added to my truck!

I just saw where @modified offered to do this on the PCO thread too. I didn't want to mention who this member was publically, unless he wanted to step forward. However, this was one of the most amazing acts of kindness I have received in a long time. In return he wanted me to share good vibes, even after I offered more.

In that case I hope he receives greatness in the form of positive karma. I wish you all have an amazing weekend full of precious moments that satisfy and fulfill you all. There is something special about this person, this forum, and the quest towards my Tremor.

I am simply humbled and grateful for the kindness. What a wonderful community we have here.
You deserve it, I hope as you continue to the build group, you will not forget us. Once in awhile send us, (the lowest) a note!
 
Lol, Union Pacific did the bulk of the legwork for my truck 😂
Yeah, at the time I looked for this on the UP website and just found high level information. Later I looked for Burlington Northern info for our members in the Pacific NW. CSX has them beat as far as the level of detail.
 
You deserve it, I hope as you continue to the build group, you will not forget us. Once in awhile send us, (the lowest) a note!
Absolutely! You’ll probably get your truck before me still!
 
Some good news I want to share.

As you know, I have been waiting for my truck for a while. I had another member reach out to me to offer me something very special. He received a PCO pop-up and dm'ed me to offer the option of filling my info in. It's been applied and confirmed by Ford Marketing and my Dealer. It's added to my truck!

I just saw where @modified offered to do this on the PCO thread too. I didn't want to mention who this member was publically, unless he wanted to step forward. However, this was one of the most amazing acts of kindness I have received in a long time. In return he wanted me to share good vibes, even after I offered more.

In that case I hope he receives greatness in the form of positive karma. I wish you all have an amazing weekend full of precious moments that satisfy and fulfill you all. There is something special about this person, this forum, and the quest towards my Tremor.

I am simply humbled and grateful for the kindness. What a wonderful community we have here.
That’s awesome. I got a PCO in the mail, but Chapman is saying I have to have had it when I ordered or have to get a new one as this current one expires next week and I’m not yet scheduled.
 
That’s awesome. I got a PCO in the mail, but Chapman is saying I have to have had it when I ordered or have to get a new one as this current one expires next week and I’m not yet scheduled.
Is Chapman a dealer? My dealer just applied the code. Done. I am not scheduled yet, either.
 
Yeah, they’re the PA dealer offering 3% under invoice.
Huh. That’s lame. It’s not like it comes out of their pockets.
 
I am about to fold my hand in this game, found a 22 KR tremor 6.7 on the lot. Has everything besides 5th prep, I think Iam doing it. Don’t care to be truck less for hunting season, and tired of watching my 5er just sit next to the barn.
Dang. Well - if it has what you want you may as well. Just don’t settle.

I will be without a truck for hunting season. It bugs the hell out of me. Thankfully, I have some buddies to drag me around and help out.
 
The beast
C4F19C26-62CE-46D8-BA64-D92C1A63FA6C.webp
2494B4CB-9752-4658-87BB-F9FD791F7B68.webp
rolled in and picked it up today, not many pics been running will post up more but love it so far. Noticed factory tire pressures were in the low60s.
 
Still waiting for mine local dealer the ford store in morgan hill has two on the lot the people backed out on a lariat and platinum. If any one is interested i have the window stickers. They dont mark them up either.
If you call them ask for Carlos
 
That would be the code for the destination rail yard. I'm not sure what rail yard would deliver to your area. I don't see one on the list in Grand Rapids, so I don't know.

Your dealer may know where the rail yard is located.

The Ramp Code list still needs a lot of data. It takes a long time to compile the list because it requires a user to determine their rail yard and let me know so I can add it. Then I try to get the name of the transport company from the rail yard to the dealer in hopes they offer online VIN tracking. Very few do, but it's nice to be able to track those last miles if your transporter does offer tracking.

Eventually, I may correlate Ramp Codes from the tracking spreadsheet to track the average time each "Ramp" takes to deliver to their dealer network.
Thanks Phoenix, I just thought it was odd that it was showing convoy and then it changed to rail. It would be awesome if all companies involved in the production process could offer online tracking. It would make it much easier to keep track of the current status. Thanks again for your efforts.
 
@PhoenixFla has done the superduty community a huge service with his trackers - I tracked my 2021 purgatory Tremor for several weeks using his spreadsheet and ultimately had more visibility to delivery date then the dealer did. Thank you @PhoenixFla
Thanks Bull. It was actually someone on this forum that inspired me.

I started with an excel spreadsheet and was posting photos of it. Someone on this forum checked it out and said something like "I expected a dynamic online spreadsheet".

I was a little offended, but it was the push I needed to switch to Google sheets and then try to find a method to perform the auto updates.

I tried to find that post, but couldn't.

Now I got my truck, but still enjoy maintaining the tracker. When we hit 100 trucks, I was floored. Now we run an average of 300 trucks with about 30-40 added every week and the same number delivered.

I'm still working to make it more automated. Currently I load new users several times a day, but I plan to make it so that users load automatically.
 
Dang. Well - if it has what you want you may as well. Just don’t settle.

I will be without a truck for hunting season. It bugs the hell out of me. Thankfully, I have some buddies to drag me around and help out.
I just spent the last few hours checking out the B&W turnover kit and I believe I like it better than the puck system,
Vermonster I wish you all the best and hope your next up man, I’ll post some pics next week when I pick it up
 
Some good news I want to share.

As you know, I have been waiting for my truck for a while. I had another member reach out to me to offer me something very special. He received a PCO pop-up and dm'ed me to offer the option of filling my info in. It's been applied and confirmed by Ford Marketing and my Dealer. It's added to my truck!

I just saw where @modified offered to do this on the PCO thread too. I didn't want to mention who this member was publically, unless he wanted to step forward. However, this was one of the most amazing acts of kindness I have received in a long time. In return he wanted me to share good vibes, even after I offered more.

In that case I hope he receives greatness in the form of positive karma. I wish you all have an amazing weekend full of precious moments that satisfy and fulfill you all. There is something special about this person, this forum, and the quest towards my Tremor.

I am simply humbled and grateful for the kindness. What a wonderful community we have here.
That’s awesome you received some good kindness your way. I’ve seen you’ve been a lifer on here and hope your truck gets built soon! Noob question but what’s a PCO?
 
In reading around the Blue Oval Forums it seems Fleet orders operate totally separate from retail orders so 99.9% of the stuff we talk about in here doesn’t apply to a fleet order. That said, the 0.1% that does apply to you would be the 5th wheel and spray-in bedliner. With a 5/12 order I don’t feel like that should have held up your order initially but currently it seems that the bedliner, 5th wheel prep, and tonneau covers are holding orders up (in addition to Adaptive Steering). I’m a 4/30 order and still haven’t been scheduled so last week I deleted the 5th wheel prep, bedliner, and soft-folding tonneau cover in the hopes that I’ll finally be scheduled tomorrow.

With your build having the bedliner and 5th wheel prep I might recommend deleting those to see if that helps, particularly because they’re not difficult to add once you take delivery. That said, tomorrow they’re only scheduling retail orders. I know that means they won’t be scheduling any dealer stock orders but don’t know what that means for fleet.
Did this help with you getting a build date I canceled the 5th wheel and bed liner today I was Under the impression since I ordered it through Fleet it was a fleet order but since it was from the fleet manager and not on a fleet account it is Luckily considered a retail order
 
Ordered a KR on 8/12. Got an email last week that it's scheduled for production 10/25. I do have AS, spray in liner, and Tonneau cover as options added, so maybe trucks with those options are loosening up and being built. Unless mine gets bumped later because of it.
i ordered the same day hopefully i’ll get scheduled next week
 
Back
Top Bottom