FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Just checked the tracker again and it said mine is shipped! On the window sticker it says convoy for method of transport which I think is a bit odd because normally all of the trucks coming up here are transported by rail to Quebec City and then by truck the rest of the way. I have the link to the Jack Cooper website and when I put in the vin it gives me a freight bill # and says pending.
I hope it actually does come by road because it might end up being a bit faster.
 
That’s awesome you received some good kindness your way. I’ve seen you’ve been a lifer on here and hope your truck gets built soon! Noob question but what’s a PCO?
PCO: Private Cash Offer. This can be a mailer, a website pop up. It’s allocated just for you. Not transferable. It is a myster how to get them .I think it ranges from $500-$2500 dollars. Haven’t heard of a dealer not accepting them. Outside of getting a VIN and a build date, it’s like winning the FORD lottery. If you can’t sleep, search the forum for PCO.
 
Well, it is built now. After 8 days listed as In Production, I woke up this morning to this email:
Screenshot_20210925-080620_Gmail.jpg


Estimated delivery October 1 through October 7
 
PCO: Private Cash Offer. This can be a mailer, a website pop up. It’s allocated just for you. Not transferable. It is a myster how to get them .I think it ranges from $500-$2500 dollars. Haven’t heard of a dealer not accepting them. Outside of getting a VIN and a build date, it’s like winning the FORD lottery. If you can’t sleep, search the forum for PCO.
Oh that’s awesome! What a nice member to pass that on. Lol I’ll check around and see if I can find a golden pop-up ticket.
 
FYI- The FordPass app finally recognized my 2022 F-250's VIN today. I was able to add it, but I cannot activate it without being with the truck to activate the account. It takes a PIN to do that.
I was hoping to track the truck via Convoy it is on. So I would say tracking via FordPass is not possible.
 
Put in my order back in 8/9, dealer forgot to put in order until 8/23. Still no update. I went ahead and ordered a lightning too and just going to sell my Tesla. I saw someone on here ordered back in 8/20 and has a build date of 10/20 but I have yet to get an update. My order is pretty basic outside of the Bedliner.

My priority code is 19. Is there a way to lower my priority code or does that really even matter
 
Put in my order back in 8/9, dealer forgot to put in order until 8/23. Still no update. I went ahead and ordered a lightning too and just going to sell my Tesla. I saw someone on here ordered back in 8/20 and has a build date of 10/20 but I have yet to get an update. My order is pretty basic outside of the Bedliner.

My priority code is 19. Is there a way to lower my priority code or does that really even matter
It can matter, depends on the allocation of your dealer. I was a 19 and got a pretty fast build. Preferred 7/13 and confirmed 7/13, built 8/25 and received from dealer today. Biggest delay I had was shipping and transport.
 
I ordered a truck 7/10 - got confirmation from Ford via email on 7/11 - dealer told me two weeks ago it was about to kick to the factory no additional changes could be made - no further updates. This dealer would do MSRP, but not X-Plan.

I ordered my son one on 7/30 (different dealer) - got no confirmation email from Ford - but dealer confirmed it was accepted by Ford. This one was an X-Plan order. Got email from dealer this Thursday that the truck was scheduled to be built week of October 18th. Nothing from Ford

Both are loaded Tremors, pretty much everything except AS.

I called on a truck that had everything I needed in late August - but dealer (3rd dealer) wanted over MSRP - so I said I would pass. They said you can order - I asked for X-Plan - they said no problem. I told them I ordered anther one already with another dealer - they said no problem take whichever one comes in first. So I ordered and got email confirmation from Ford the next day. They emailed me this week and told me that my truck is next one in their que to be picked up. Crazy if that gets done before the early July truck.

No way to figure how Ford gives out allocations!
 
Last edited:
My 6.7 Lariat has been showing “in production“ since 9/17. Is 8 plus days in production typical?
Does the Kentucky plant work 7 days a week?
I did order front and rear wheel well liners. Does that mean it takes more time to have them installed at another shop/area?
Thanks
 
My 6.7 Lariat has been showing “in production“ since 9/17. Is 8 plus days in production typical?
Does the Kentucky plant work 7 days a week?
I did order front and rear wheel well liners. Does that mean it takes more time to have them installed at another shop/area?
Mine was built in 24 hrs with bed liner and 5th wheel prep .
 
My 6.7 Lariat has been showing “in production“ since 9/17. Is 8 plus days in production typical?
Does the Kentucky plant work 7 days a week?
I did order front and rear wheel well liners. Does that mean it takes more time to have them installed at another shop/area?
Thanks
My truck has been “in production” since 9/21 but I’ll not worried because my estimated production date was 9/27 so hopefully it’s built early this coming week.
 
Back
Top Bottom