FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My 6.7 Lariat has been showing “in production“ since 9/17. Is 8 plus days in production typical?
Does the Kentucky plant work 7 days a week?
I did order front and rear wheel well liners. Does that mean it takes more time to have them installed at another shop/area?
Thanks
My was in production 7 days before it was built.

It is real for me now knowing my truck is sitting at the plant, less than 10 miles away from me. Wish Ford had an option to let you watch it go down the line in person and do factory pick up....lol. My truck and I have to both travel 60 miles to be united....lol
That would be an awesome option to be able to tour the factory and watch it being built!

It is real for me now knowing my truck is sitting at the plant, less than 10 miles away from me. Wish Ford had an option to let you watch it go down the line in person and do factory pick up....lol. My truck and I have to both travel 60 miles to be united....lol
Wow, only 10 miles away? I’d be tempted to drive down there and look for it. 😂. I think it would be a great idea to let us come down there and watch our trucks get built! Did you sister happen to see your truck as it went by?

Just chiming in to say, I really love seeing these orders coming through. Enjoy the trucks, gang!

Wow, only 10 miles away? I’d be tempted to drive down there and look for it. 😂. I think it would be a great idea to let us come down there and watch our trucks get built! Did you sister happen to see your truck as it went by?
I agree it'd be awesome but feel like it would make the plant very crowded/busy and because of that Ford wouldn't do it.

I agree it'd be awesome but feel like it would make the plant very crowded/busy and because of that Ford wouldn't do it.
Your probably right about that. By the way, did your truck get delivered yet? Our trucks shipped on the same day but I’m about 4 hours north of you. I figure when you get yours mine will be a day or 2 behind.

Just chiming in to say, I really love seeing these orders coming through. Enjoy the trucks, gang!
But do we really enjoy other people's happiness that ordered after ours and having them delivered without us even on the scheduled yet??? Or are we the kind, that even though we know the trout are in that nice hole, we smile to the ones there first, and move on. No it is nice to see people getting their rigs. I am concerned on supply issues, did you see how many freighters are waited to be unloaded in CA? Have a great week everyone.

My dealer must not have entered my information correctly, because I do not get emails, but I called Ford marketing this AM, and have FINALLY been issued a VIN number!!!

Now I need to go back through the thread and find out how to do all of the tracking, pulling window stickers, etc. - I've ignored all of those posts because they weren't yet relevant to me.

But do we really enjoy other people's happiness that ordered after ours and having them delivered without us even on the scheduled yet??? Or are we the kind, that even though we know the trout are in that nice hole, we smile to the ones there first, and move on. No it is nice to see people getting their rigs. I am concerned on supply issues, did you see how many freighters are waited to be unloaded in CA? Have a great week everyone.
Haha! I’d like to think I am the latter. One that truly enjoys the happiness. I know I’ll be there at some point.

Someone mentioned that there was a big back-up in the yards. Such a bummer. Probably many of those hold wheels with AS. Lol

My dealer must not have entered my information correctly, because I do not get emails, but I called Ford marketing this AM, and have FINALLY been issued a VIN number!!!

Now I need to go back through the thread and find out how to do all of the tracking, pulling window stickers, etc. - I've ignored all of those posts because they weren't yet relevant to me.
Is there a special phone number you called ? My dealer hasn’t been very helpful. I’m going on three months with no info. Thanks.

Your probably right about that. By the way, did your truck get delivered yet? Our trucks shipped on the same day but I’m about 4 hours north of you. I figure when you get yours mine will be a day or 2 behind.
Not yet. Was hoping that I would get a call today. I will post something or send you a message when I get the call.

Not yet. Was hoping that I would get a call today. I will post something or send you a message when I get the call.
Mine was supposed to be coming via truck but it changed to rail on my WS last Thu. I think it’s coming via train to Flint and then it will be on a truck to Grayling from there.

Mine was supposed to be coming via truck but it changed to rail on my WS last Thu. I think it’s coming via train to Flint and then it will be on a truck to Grayling from there.
My WS says convey but the dealer detailed view says rail but also doesn't include a railcar or anything. 🤷‍♂️ just waiting patiently ⏱⏱🤪🥴 okay maybe not patiently

My WS says convey but the dealer detailed view says rail but also doesn't include a railcar or anything. 🤷‍♂️ just waiting patiently ⏱⏱🤪🥴 okay maybe not patiently
Yeah I’m like a 10 year old kid on Christmas Eve. I can hardly sleep 😂😂

@Skidude555 I agree yours should go to Flint before offloading.

@MiTremor906 after looking again at the CSX map I think yours would offload in New Boston. GR doesn't show an auto distribution terminal. Don't worry, I think @Bluezilla and I wore those guys out so you shouldn't see any tug of war duty!

1632761338087.png

@Skidude555 I agree yours should go to Flint before offloading.

@MiTremor906 after looking again at the CSX map I think yours would offload in New Boston. GR doesn't show an auto distribution terminal. Don't worry, I think @Bluezilla and I wore those guys out so you shouldn't see any tug of war duty!

View attachment 35008
Those trucks look pretty unsafe and weak...are they even using tie downs? Didn't know you could get a cap with the Tremor. I missed that option.

Latest Discussions

Back