FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Hi Everyone,

I want to start by saying I don't like linking to another forum whenever avoidable. I feel like it's going into a restaurant and bragging how good the food is across the street.

With that said, I wanted to post a link to an Order Process Guide that I am developing. I covered most of the process, but will update and add to it in the future.

This also has links to the 2022 Tracking Spreadsheet, 2022 Unscheduled List, and a working list of Ramp Codes.

I want to stress that I'm not advocating one forum over another. You guys have a terrific vibe here and I'm not trying to take away from that.

Here is the link:


Thanks!
I was just looking at my WS this morning and it looks like the method of transportation has changed from convoy to rail. It’s showing a Ramp code of RA5M. I don’t see that ramp code on your working list. Do yo have any idea what that code means?
 
Yes, if it's released its all good. Did you get bedliner also? Odd how some are fast and others take a lot longer.
No bedliner, plan on doing Line-X when I receive it. I also have the 5th wheel prep. I would’ve done the black appearance package if they offered on the platinums.
 
Is it possible to see the complete order details online prior to getting the VIN? I have my order confirmation email and a copy of the order sheet I filled out with the dealer. I'm sure they submitted it correctly but wouldn't mind a way to double check their work, especially if changes are not being allowed past a certain point. My confirmation email and link provide the same basic info, copied below.
​

​
​

A SUMMARY OF YOUR ORDER IS OUTLINED BELOW.*​



​

​
2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat Crew Cab 4X4:​
  • Pickup
  • SRW
  • 7.3L 2-Valve V8 Gas Engine
  • TorqShift® 10-speed Automatic Transmission
  • Atlas Blue
  • Black Onyx Front Leather Seating Surfaces 40/Console/40 Seats
  • 20” High-Gloss Black Premium Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • Black Appearance Package

*Does not show all optional and included packages/features.​

Once you get a VIN you can go to the F-150 tracker and see all the stuff ordered with pictures.
 
That order summary from Ford isn't always 100% accurate. I'd ask for a WBDO order summary and that is how the order is input into Ford's system. That should be the final check for you.
Thanks, they just sent me the WBDO. I asked for the DORA as well but am guessing it isn't yet available.
 
Truck picked up today. 6 weeks from order to delivery
 

Attachments

  • 06D672FB-F9F4-43C8-B476-C27A730945ED.webp
    06D672FB-F9F4-43C8-B476-C27A730945ED.webp
    325.5 KB · Views: 115
Some good news I want to share.

As you know, I have been waiting for my truck for a while. I had another member reach out to me to offer me something very special. He received a PCO pop-up and dm'ed me to offer the option of filling my info in. It's been applied and confirmed by Ford Marketing and my Dealer. It's added to my truck!

I just saw where @modified offered to do this on the PCO thread too. I didn't want to mention who this member was publically, unless he wanted to step forward. However, this was one of the most amazing acts of kindness I have received in a long time. In return he wanted me to share good vibes, even after I offered more.

In that case I hope he receives greatness in the form of positive karma. I wish you all have an amazing weekend full of precious moments that satisfy and fulfill you all. There is something special about this person, this forum, and the quest towards my Tremor.

I am simply humbled and grateful for the kindness. What a wonderful community we have here.
 
Truck picked up today. 6 weeks from order to delivery
Awesome looking truck! I was just saying in another thread that the more I see that color the more i like it! I ordered something very similar but it’s been almost 6 months for me😝
 
Some good news I want to share.

As you know, I have been waiting for my truck for a while. I had another member reach out to me to offer me something very special. He received a PCO pop-up and dm'ed me to offer the option of filling my info in. It's been applied and confirmed by Ford Marketing and my Dealer. It's added to my truck!

I just saw where @modified offered to do this on the PCO thread too. I didn't want to mention who this member was publically, unless he wanted to step forward. However, this was one of the most amazing acts of kindness I have received in a long time. In return he wanted me to share good vibes, even after I offered more.

In that case I hope he receives greatness in the form of positive karma. I wish you all have an amazing weekend full of precious moments that satisfy and fulfill you all. There is something special about this person, this forum, and the quest towards my Tremor.

I am simply humbled and grateful for the kindness. What a wonderful community we have here.
We are all pulling for you brother! You’ve helped keep me and many others sane through this long strange trip we are on and I really appreciate it. Have a great weekend!👍🏻
 
Awesome looking truck! I was just saying in another thread that the more I see that color the more i like it! I ordered something very similar but it’s been almost 6 months for me😝
Dealer shocked it showed up. Gave me a 12-16 week lead. Expected late October early November.
 
I was just looking at my WS this morning and it looks like the method of transportation has changed from convoy to rail. It’s showing a Ramp code of RA5M. I don’t see that ramp code on your working list. Do yo have any idea what that code means?
That would be the code for the destination rail yard. I'm not sure what rail yard would deliver to your area. I don't see one on the list in Grand Rapids, so I don't know.

Your dealer may know where the rail yard is located.

The Ramp Code list still needs a lot of data. It takes a long time to compile the list because it requires a user to determine their rail yard and let me know so I can add it. Then I try to get the name of the transport company from the rail yard to the dealer in hopes they offer online VIN tracking. Very few do, but it's nice to be able to track those last miles if your transporter does offer tracking.

Eventually, I may correlate Ramp Codes from the tracking spreadsheet to track the average time each "Ramp" takes to deliver to their dealer network.
 
So, we ordered six weeks ago. Tremor Platinum 250 with 7.3 AS, etc. Swung by dealer to check today. They are telling me that the AS is the issue. Talked to them about changing from priority 19. Didn’t know if they could do that.

Two Tremors on lot. One white Lariat Ultimate. One black KR with Ultimate package. Both 6.7. KR was already sold. But it did have AS.
 
Back
Top Bottom