FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I was in production on 9-13, my WS date changed to 9-20 with a build date of 9-22
Ok cool my window sticker shows 9/21 but not built yet. Maybe I’ll get a built email today or tomorrow?

Edit: Question about build days. I was originally scheduled 9/21 for production then got an email that was changed to the week of 9/27. But I was sent to production on 9/21 on all the trackers and window sticker was available same day. Does that mean I’m being built this week or still next week?
 
Last edited:
@Vermonster

Hearing you on the enclosing necessity thing. There’s a lot of ‘nice to have’ sort of thing on getting this truck at some point, but I have a PCS coming up and Mil moves have been a nightmare lately if you’re planning on utilizing movers, I don’t see that changing on April. Getting close to saying I ‘need’ something I can easily hang a 10k+ trailer on, and I can’t buy said trailer until I get the damn truck.

I have nothing to do but possibly wait. Power Wagon can’t tow and the AT4 just doesn’t do it for me.
 
Got a call from my dealer yesterday around 5pm. Said that my truck has been loaded on a transport as of yesterday afternoon. Couldn't tell when it would be here, but, that it will be here this week. It's only coming from STL which is 4hrs from the dealership, but, they are only getting 2 vehicles on that transport. Because of where they are located in relation to the other dealers that have vehicles on the same transport, that they would probably be the last off the truck. So, we'll see. LOL
 
Got a call from my dealer yesterday around 5pm. Said that my truck has been loaded on a transport as of yesterday afternoon. Couldn't tell when it would be here, but, that it will be here this week. It's only coming from STL which is 4hrs from the dealership, but, they are only getting 2 vehicles on that transport. Because of where they are located in relation to the other dealers that have vehicles on the same transport, that they would probably be the last off the truck. So, we'll see. LOL
Making progress is good news in my book!
 
Getting closer!
B8F36353-9043-48AE-B545-FC607223CA2C.webp
 
Beautiful!!! What day did it get shipped from the factory? Mine is supposed to be here anytime between today and next Thursday and I am hanging out for that call that its arrived at the dealership!!

The Eagle has landed! Drives amazing. Love Antimatter Blue 🥰View attachment 34743
 
Ok cool my window sticker shows 9/21 but not built yet. Maybe I’ll get a built email today or tomorrow?

Edit: Question about build days. I was originally scheduled 9/21 for production then got an email that was changed to the week of 9/27. But I was sent to production on 9/21 on all the trackers and window sticker was available same day. Does that mean I’m being built this week or still next week?
Sent to production and generation of the window sticker is typically 7 days +/- 2 days from build date, so that is consistent with a 9/27 build.
 
Ordered a KR on 8/12. Got an email last week that it's scheduled for production 10/25. I do have AS, spray in liner, and Tonneau cover as options added, so maybe trucks with those options are loosening up and being built. Unless mine gets bumped later because of it.
 
Tonneau Covers are a big holdup. If you look at who has them on the spreadsheet, you'll find several trucks not yet shipped. Seems to typically take 7-10 days to install.
I was curious about this. I’m getting the retractable cover. My production date was 9/21 and released 9/22. It’s showing awaiting shipment. Does that mean everything is complete? If it does, the retractable cover did not take long at all.
 
Back
Top Bottom