FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

MI-Scott, does your order have adaptive steering or any of the other things that seem to be holing up orders being scheduled? I ordered my truck from Feeny Ford in Grayling on 4/14. I received an email from Ford on 8/12 with my Vin and build week of 9/13. My truck has been built and is in transit to Feeny. I think the bigger dealers around the country have more allocations and are getting more trucks scheduled than the smaller dealers like we have in Northern Michigan.
I ordered it with AS and all of the other "hold Up" items

Ordered from Fox Motors in TC. Received a call from the sales guy on Tuesday indicating that the priority code has been upgraded to "2" and he seems to think it will start moving along shortly. He is confident that it will arrive by the end of the year.... we'll see 🤞
 
I ordered it with AS and all of the other "hold Up" items

Ordered from Fox Motors in TC. Received a call from the sales guy on Tuesday indicating that the priority code has been upgraded to "2" and he seems to think it will start moving along shortly. He is confident that it will arrive by the end of the year.... we'll see 🤞
Hopefully the upgrade in priority will help. Another Forum member called Big Ed posted a rumor he heard that the Kentucky plant is switching their line to build only Super Dutys instead of a Navigator Super Duty mix. If that’s true, production should pick up which will allow more trucks to get scheduled.
 
Heard a juicy Factory rumor today.

Starting next week the rumor is that only Trucks will run down the lines. Ford builds Navigators and Super Duty trucks on the same line. Usually about 50/50. But starting Sunday night, only SD will run. This should allow a significant increase in truck scheduling and production.

No word on how long the SD only production will last.
Just out of curiosity, how did you find out that only SDs will be built?
 
So far I have not seen where anyone got a date today? Last Thursday was pretty active and one guy randomly received an email with a VIN yesterday, but nothing today it seems...
Don’t all the Tremors have the X3J rear axle mentioned? Also bedliner and 5th whl pkg…I guess that means no Tremor schedulin? I have no idea FWIW

1632424983126.jpeg
 
Hi Everyone,

I want to start by saying I don't like linking to another forum whenever avoidable. I feel like it's going into a restaurant and bragging how good the food is across the street.

With that said, I wanted to post a link to an Order Process Guide that I am developing. I covered most of the process, but will update and add to it in the future.

This also has links to the 2022 Tracking Spreadsheet, 2022 Unscheduled List, and a working list of Ramp Codes.

I want to stress that I'm not advocating one forum over another. You guys have a terrific vibe here and I'm not trying to take away from that.

Here is the link:


Thanks!
 
Hi Everyone,

I want to start by saying I don't like linking to another forum whenever avoidable. I feel like it's going into a restaurant and bragging how good the food is across the street.

With that said, I wanted to post a link to an Order Process Guide that I am developing. I covered most of the process, but will update and add to it in the future.

This also has links to the 2022 Tracking Spreadsheet, 2022 Unscheduled List, and a working list of Ramp Codes.

I want to stress that I'm not advocating one forum over another. You guys have a terrific vibe here and I'm not trying to take away from that.

Here is the link:


Thanks!
Thanks a lot PhoenixFla, we really appreciate your efforts. Your tracking spreadsheet has helped calm me down ove the last several weeks. 😁
 
Hi Everyone,

I want to start by saying I don't like linking to another forum whenever avoidable. I feel like it's going into a restaurant and bragging how good the food is across the street.

With that said, I wanted to post a link to an Order Process Guide that I am developing. I covered most of the process, but will update and add to it in the future.

This also has links to the 2022 Tracking Spreadsheet, 2022 Unscheduled List, and a working list of Ramp Codes.

I want to stress that I'm not advocating one forum over another. You guys have a terrific vibe here and I'm not trying to take away from that.

Here is the link:


Thanks!
You're welcome here from my perspective - thanks for the share. I cannot wait to update my truck on your form.
 
Don’t all the Tremors have the X3J rear axle mentioned? Also bedliner and 5th whl pkg…I guess that means no Tremor schedulin? I have no idea FWIW

View attachment 34692
I believe that was for regional scheduling in NY. Probably applies in other regions as well though.
 
Hi Everyone,

I want to start by saying I don't like linking to another forum whenever avoidable. I feel like it's going into a restaurant and bragging how good the food is across the street.

With that said, I wanted to post a link to an Order Process Guide that I am developing. I covered most of the process, but will update and add to it in the future.

This also has links to the 2022 Tracking Spreadsheet, 2022 Unscheduled List, and a working list of Ramp Codes.

I want to stress that I'm not advocating one forum over another. You guys have a terrific vibe here and I'm not trying to take away from that.

Here is the link:


Thanks!
Remind me the link to edit? I need to add a bunch of options which are not on my build line (Winch, Moonroof, tri-fold bed cover, etc...)
 
Remind me the link to edit? I need to add a bunch of options which are not on my build line (Winch, Moonroof, tri-fold bed cover, etc...)
Hey Vermonster,

To add the additional options, just resubmit the Form using the same PIN as when you first submitted. It should be your VIN plus two letter Paint Code.

That entry will overwrite the existing one.

 
Hey Vermonster,

To add the additional options, just resubmit the Form using the same PIN as when you first submitted. It should be your VIN plus two letter Paint Code.

That entry will overwrite the existing one.

Great! Thanks - Done!
 
When did your truck go to “in production”? Mine went to in production on Tuesday and hoping it’s built and sent out soon too. :)
I was in production on 9-13, my WS date changed to 9-20 with a build date of 9-22
 
ordered fron Feeny ford in grayling mich too.
4-23-21 build date 0f 10-04.
salesman/general manager failed to confirm order for over a month.
have had a new fifthwhell sitting in drive for a month now
Sorry to hear that MioMich. I’ve had good experiences with Feeny.
 
Back
Top Bottom