FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Hang in there Clay… I ordered June 29th. Tremor was built on September 9th and loaded onto a train on September 10th. I got the 5th wheel prep, Black Appearance Package and Lariat Ultimate package. My priority code was also a 19.

Of note: I got tired of the run around from the local Ford dealerships. I went specifically to a heavy hitter in the San Francisco Bay Area that only orders commercial trucks and they are a large outfit. I walked in with the 2022 Super Duty guide and asked who wanted to build me a truck that day. I’m not sure if their reputation helped my order or not.

it should be here next week, if not sooner.
Mission Valley? Thats where ordered mine.
 
She’s built! Delivery somewhere between 29 SEP - 5 OCT.

609C4AA1-8831-4E37-900C-470109E3C2A6.webp
 
So I got the initial “order confirmed” email from ford with a link to view current status.

Over the last few months I’ve clicked that link a million times and it always showed “order confirmed”.

I tried checking it last night and today and it just shows a blank screen and “page can’t be found”
Any thoughts?
 
Been to busy to post but I finally got mine in on Monday!
Amazing payload capacity, it appears that you are hauling a building and the rear doesn't even squat.

Great looking truck!
 
Order Date was 8/12
Priority Code 19
Truck Spec
F-350 Lariat
7.3 Tremor
Star White
Black Appearance Package
Lariat Ultimate Package
Power running boards
Moonroof


still have no emails from ford or any news from the dealership. i only have my order confirmation. hoping to get my truck scheduled soon
 
Just got a text from the dealer…Blue just hit the ground! Same day I got built notification. Looks like Fords delivery estimate was a little off.

207A0CAE-1793-4DA4-AEAF-CD209D463FF7.webp
 
I hoping for that text/call from my dealer any day now too... anxiously waiting with baited breath!! My ETA is between today and 9/30/2021!!!

Just got a text from the dealer…Blue just hit the ground! Same day I got built notification. Looks like Fords delivery estimate was a little off.
 
So I got the initial “order confirmed” email from ford with a link to view current status.

Over the last few months I’ve clicked that link a million times and it always showed “order confirmed”.

I tried checking it last night and today and it just shows a blank screen and “page can’t be found”
Any thoughts?
I ordered 4/20 and received the email confirmation, a month later I had a vin and a build date. I was able to click on the link and pull up the order confirmed page. My build date changed and the link stopped working too. I can enter my vin and order # on ford.com and it shows order confirmed but the link is still dead.
Others have said they get status updates when their date changes. I’ve never got any emails other than the first one.
 
So I got the initial “order confirmed” email from ford with a link to view current status.

Over the last few months I’ve clicked that link a million times and it always showed “order confirmed”.

I tried checking it last night and today and it just shows a blank screen and “page can’t be found”
Any thoughts?
My link has also stopped working.
 
My link has also stopped working.
Ford is trolling you guys. At least it does not bring you to a video of Rick Astley singing, "Never going to give you up, never going to say goodbye..."
 
Same here. Order placed: 3/31
MI-Scott, does your order have adaptive steering or any of the other things that seem to be holing up orders being scheduled? I ordered my truck from Feeny Ford in Grayling on 4/14. I received an email from Ford on 8/12 with my Vin and build week of 9/13. My truck has been built and is in transit to Feeny. I think the bigger dealers around the country have more allocations and are getting more trucks scheduled than the smaller dealers like we have in Northern Michigan.
 
Back
Top Bottom