FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

We need a luck session for @Vermonster. Come-on lucky 7's for Thursday!! Hopefully your VIN ends in 777
Thanks, man! I’ll eat my hat if I hear something tomorrow. I think it’s a wicked reach to think I will.
 
Fantastic news! Now we can anxiously check our emails for a day and a half instead of the standard 24 hours. Seeing as I’m in NY and have both the 5th wheel prep and the spray in liner, I’ve literally got no hope. What a disappointing journey this has been.
I have the spray in line and 5th wheel prep. I got a build date of 10/18. I had to drop adaptive steering to get it moving.
F250 Tremor Platinum Carbonized Grey
 
Fantastic news! Now we can anxiously check our emails for a day and a half instead of the standard 24 hours. Seeing as I’m in NY and have both the 5th wheel prep and the spray in liner, I’ve literally got no hope. What a disappointing journey this has been.
Hang in there Clay… I ordered June 29th. Tremor was built on September 9th and loaded onto a train on September 10th. I got the 5th wheel prep, Black Appearance Package and Lariat Ultimate package. My priority code was also a 19.

Of note: I got tired of the run around from the local Ford dealerships. I went specifically to a heavy hitter in the San Francisco Bay Area that only orders commercial trucks and they are a large outfit. I walked in with the 2022 Super Duty guide and asked who wanted to build me a truck that day. I’m not sure if their reputation helped my order or not.

it should be here next week, if not sooner.
 
Just out of curiosity, whats the draw to getting the factory installed 5th wheel prep group? I always assumed that a B&W was a superior option, and most of the installers down here do the wiring and plugs for super reasonable rates. Our Ford house actually sends their trucks there for flatbed installs and wiring projects.
 
Didn’t hear anything on my truck getting unloaded. Been stuck at a Dallas rail yard for going on 3 Days. My dealer says they are having trouble getting people to unload it.

Confirmed 7/13
built 8/27
Shipped 9/3
Received ????

bright side, it’s built certainly can deal with these issues.

7.3
tremor pck
Lariat ult
Black app pckg (spray in bedliner)
UTT
Dual battery
Moonroof
Rain sensing wipers
Hvy dty alt
Upfitter switches
Universal garage
Console safe
 
53W is the 5th wheel prep.

5th-Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package • 5th-Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package (53W) provides the necessary under-the-box hardware that allows the installation of select 5th-Wheel or Gooseneck Hitch Kits in the box • The Prep Package provides a flat cargo box floor when any of the 5th-Wheel or Gooseneck Hitch Kits are not in use. This is not always the case with aftermarket installations.
 
Just out of curiosity, whats the draw to getting the factory installed 5th wheel prep group? I always assumed that a B&W was a superior option, and most of the installers down here do the wiring and plugs for super reasonable rates. Our Ford house actually sends their trucks there for flatbed installs and wiring projects.
I got it because I didn't want hardware for the fifth wheel taking up space in the bed (since the mounting hardware is underneath the bed). I got the hitch from Ford because it was the same hitch I was going to order from B&W at the same price; so I figured Ford assembling and installing it for "free" was a good deal. Of course, this assumes they actually have them available. I did notice that it looks like they did not lubricate areas of the hitch per the installation guide, so I'll end up doing that. It was nice picking it up with the hitch ready to go.
 
There has been a lot of discussion today about the slow production and MY23 possibly being a big change with the Super Duty lineup. So I guess if they do a major change for MY23 that would mean the MY22 is somewhat of a "unicorn" year with the 12" display and the Sync 4 system right? It would be a dedicated one year significant change lol.

Back in the day GM diesel truck guys really looked for the 2006 Duramax LBZ engine trucks as it was the last year before the Duramax engines incorporated DPF's and DEF, was the last year before a body/chassis change and was the first year for the Allison 6sp transmissions (they were 5sp prior to 06). The MY22 Super Duties might not be as big of a change, but could still be unique if the MY23 does not get pushed to 2024. 🙂
 
Heard a juicy Factory rumor today.

Starting next week the rumor is that only Trucks will run down the lines. Ford builds Navigators and Super Duty trucks on the same line. Usually about 50/50. But starting Sunday night, only SD will run. This should allow a significant increase in truck scheduling and production.

No word on how long the SD only production will last.
 
Boys and Girls…288 pages into this thread. I’m full of piss and vinegar; and Jack Daniels. Every question I ever had, I simply just read about or looked up. If you just ordered a truck in the last month…have some Jack Daniels and relax… There are folk in this thread waiting, since the the early spring…
 
So what's it mean when your WS date changes?

My WS / 'in production' notice popped on 9/15 and the date on the bottom of the WS was 9/15. Just checked tonight and now the WS says 9/22.
On the Bronco 6G forums we came to the conclusion that window stickers just update weekly regardless. I have a Bronco on order that the WS has updated every week and it has been in production purgatory since June 30th.
 
Ordered on 4/6/21 for the second time and nothing yet… nothing
You may be the longest out. I do think there was a March still, though.

Zero here too. No surprise.
 
I hate to say this - but welcome aboard! I was code 19, then the zone rep bumped me to 01. Ford put me at 02 last week. So here I am. Now, I have AS. So I may still have a delay where you don’t. I also have the black pack (liner) and the 5th wheel.
@Vermonster Remember you are not given anything you can't handle in life. This just means you are more capable than the rest of us!
 
@Vermonster Remember you are not given anything you can't handle in life. This just means you are more capable than the rest of us!
Truth brotha! In the game of life, this is small potatoes. But it’s a bit like attempting to sleep in a tent full of mosquitos!
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom