FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

i tried using search and couldn’t find or missed my ans. What is the average time from order being placed, to email from Ford confirming acceptance?
You will get an email same or next day from Ford congratulating you on your order if your dealer attached your email to the order from the beginning. I believe if your email is attached after the fact you won’t get an initial email.
 
You will get an email same or next day from Ford congratulating you on your order if your dealer attached your email to the order from the beginning. I believe if your email is attached after the fact you won’t get an initial email.
Thanks. I guess I’ll have to stop in and check. It’s been a week and I haven’t received anything.
 
Gents,

Last Monday my truck was unloaded from the train and put into the “customer area”. By Friday I had not heard anything, so I thought I would visit the dealer early that evening. On the way there, I received the following notification from Ford:
Pic.pdf


Clearly, they had MY truck.;) When I asked the salesperson if they had my truck, he said no. When I asked, “Are you sure about that?”, he said we don’t have it. I said, “I think you do”, and, again, he said nope. I said, “How about you check?”. He came back and said, “We have it. Would you like it tonight?”. I was surprised by that.

Friday night it had about 8 miles on it. Last night (Sunday) at 10 PM it had 825 miles on it. 175 more to go and I can take my fifth wheel on a trip next week (already changed the cabin reservation to a trailer reservation). Attached are a few pics of the truck and a pic or two from the trip to the Colorado Mountains where I painfully drove it slowly to break it in (hope the chrome doesn’t hurt your eyes too badly). My brother is definitely getting a travel trailer and will be getting a Tremor, so he will actually be a Bad Ass like most of you with Tremors that I very much envy. I will be pointing him to the forum when he is ready to purchase. Again, appreciate all of you for all of your help thus far and I continue to keep my fingers crossed for those of you still waiting — especially Vermonster!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    321.9 KB · Views: 146
  • image 2.webp
    image 2.webp
    136.3 KB · Views: 144
  • image 3.webp
    image 3.webp
    238.3 KB · Views: 117
  • image 5.webp
    image 5.webp
    122.1 KB · Views: 112
  • 20210919_Z6_DSC_5073.webp
    20210919_Z6_DSC_5073.webp
    352.3 KB · Views: 129
P.S.:
Estimated vs. actuals are below. I also have my sticker attached, so you can see what I ordered in case it helps any of you gain more insight into your situation. I was going to redact it, but you all know what everything costs anyway, so I didn’t bother to remove pricing info.

Order Confirmed 7/13
Est. Prod. Date 8/23; Actual 8/24
Built 8/26; Est. Shipment 21 days
Est. Delivery 9/23-9/29; Actual 9/17
 

Attachments

Been following these forums for several months now, first time posting. Just placed my order on Saturday for a F-350 Lariat FX4 to replace my 140,000+ mile 2012 F150 Lariat ecoboost (which as my user name suggests, has 1050 lb payload and basically can't safely (to my satisfaction at least) tow any of the travel trailers my wife and I have been looking at (either an Airstream International 25/27 or 30 or a Grand Design Imagine 2500RL) and has given me several recent reliability indications that it is time for it to go).

Order specs:
F-350 6.75" bed, 4x4 Atlas Blue with black interior, 3.73 rear locker
7.3L godzilla
Carpet delete (thanks to advice from several posts on here)
OEM all-weather mats
Black appearance package
FX4 (no Tremor, going to be my daily driver so I'm trying to stay somewhat close to the MPG and range I'm used to (my F-150 averages 16.5))
Retractable tonneau cover
Engine block heater
Adaptive Cruise
Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System with Pro Trailer Backup Assist
5th wheel prep package
Rain-sensing wipers/heated steering wheel
Splash guards - front & rear
Trailer TPMS/trailer camera customer installed accessory
Upfitter switches
397 amp alternator
Universal garage door opener
Dual battery
Heated rear seats
Lariat ultimate package

X-Plan....got the 2% price from Granger but Iowa is 10 hours from where I'm at in Ohio so the cost savings would be offset by convenience and travel expenses plus the unknown trade in value they'd offer...got my trade in price on my F150 locked in and can keep it until the SuperDuty arrives.
Also got a $2500 PCO from trying some of the suggestions here.

Planned mods include front side window tints, adding the front plug for the engine block heater, maybe switching the lower air dam to the 2WD version, front Raptor grill lights and rear dual wheel light bar, each wired to upfitters, train horn (unrealistic wish list item - would love to find one that sounds like the Pittsburgh Penguins goal horn) also wired to an upfitter, Built-rite rear seat releases (removed them from my F150) and Built-rite bed racks, black exhaust tip (brand/model not yet decided).

Joining the line, currently waiting for my email order confirmation from Ford
Ordered my F-350 Lariat on 8-20. I received my email with my vin and build date for the week of 10-18 with a lot of options. I’m in Ohio as well! Hopefully everything goes well for you !
 
Last edited:
Gents,

Last Monday my truck was unloaded from the train and put into the “customer area”. By Friday I had not heard anything, so I thought I would visit the dealer early that evening. On the way there, I received the following notification from Ford:
Congrats on getting your truck!

Could you take a pic of the payload sticker? I have a similar build coming and am curious as to what your payload shows.
 
Gents,

Last Monday my truck was unloaded from the train and put into the “customer area”. By Friday I had not heard anything, so I thought I would visit the dealer early that evening. On the way there, I received the following notification from Ford:
View attachment 34467

Clearly, they had MY truck.;) When I asked the salesperson if they had my truck, he said no. When I asked, “Are you sure about that?”, he said we don’t have it. I said, “I think you do”, and, again, he said nope. I said, “How about you check?”. He came back and said, “We have it. Would you like it tonight?”. I was surprised by that.

Friday night it had about 8 miles on it. Last night (Sunday) at 10 PM it had 825 miles on it. 175 more to go and I can take my fifth wheel on a trip next week (already changed the cabin reservation to a trailer reservation). Attached are a few pics of the truck and a pic or two from the trip to the Colorado Mountains where I painfully drove it slowly to break it in (hope the chrome doesn’t hurt your eyes too badly). My brother is definitely getting a travel trailer and will be getting a Tremor, so he will actually be a Bad Ass like most of you with Tremors that I very much envy. I will be pointing him to the forum when he is ready to purchase. Again, appreciate all of you for all of your help thus far and I continue to keep my fingers crossed for those of you still waiting — especially Vermonster!
Love it, BAD ASS! Great looking truck! Thanks for posting the 5th wheel hitch too! I’ve not seen one yet!!

Also, thank you for the kind words!
 
Lol I’m new to tracking and learning each day. What’s special about Thursday? Is there when they schedule builds?
Yep! It’s been like a powerball drawing - so have your tickets ready!
 
(hope the chrome doesn’t hurt your eyes too badly)

@ratboy55555 I think the chrome looks great on these trucks to the surprise of both my wife and me. So much so I ordered mine with it!

Congrats on getting your truck. It is beautiful as is the surrounding scenery!!
 
Adaptive Steering is missing from the scheduling notes again. I hope it means they’re scheduling them.
Good lord oh mighty - I SURE hope so! Come on - the big BEAST needs to come home!
 
Congrats on getting your truck!

Could you take a pic of the payload sticker? I have a similar build coming and am curious as to what your payload shows.
Thanks - appreciate that! Pic is attached. Wish the payload was a bit higher (little tight on margin), but it landed about where expected. Hope your arrives soon.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8109.webp
    IMG_8109.webp
    148.5 KB · Views: 81
@ratboy55555 I think the chrome looks great on these trucks to the surprise of both my wife and me. So much so I ordered mine with it!

Congrats on getting your truck. It is beautiful as is the surrounding scenery!!
Thanks Modman! The truck looks nicer than I expected. I do like it and, more importantly, the other half likes it.
 
I do like it and, more importantly, the other half likes it.

Both very important for a $70k+ purchase!!

Oh, you have the 6.7L so maybe it is $80k+
 
Back
Top Bottom