FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Stoked!!!!
 

Attachments

  • KIMG1870.webp
    KIMG1870.webp
    136.4 KB · Views: 137
  • KIMG1871.webp
    KIMG1871.webp
    144.2 KB · Views: 136
  • KIMG1872.webp
    KIMG1872.webp
    208 KB · Views: 134
Had a chance to go offroad on Sunday and I can say the Tremor is better in every way than my Titan was. I was able to through a section of very rough desert wash with ease were I almost got stuck in my Titan. The wash had very soft sand and big ruts the proved not to be an issue. I did drop the tire pressure down to 50 front and rear as I am not going to be hauling or towing anytime soon. The thing that has stuck me the most is the overall size vs 150 size truck. When i got home truck was dirty but the neighbor had a mobile car doing his truck so they come over cleaned mine for $20 plus I tipped $5.
 
Stoked!!!!
Excellent. Congrats to you! That is how I had envisioned mine would look before I switched the build to a Tremor. Like I have said before, can't go wrong with color, options, Tremor or not. All of 'em look sweet!!!
 
The thing that has stuck me the most is the overall size vs 150 size truck

Size is very deceiving. I measured some key points on my last F150 and compared it to Tremor. Everything except for the running boards was ~3-3.5" higher give or take. The cab from the A-C pillars is identical and the box is ~15" longer (5.5' vs. 6.75'). The truck just looks way bigger to me, though. Long bed vs. short bed on an F150 CC does not have that same impact to me. I think the height of the F250 combined with the 18" rims w/the larger sidewall combine to really give the perception of a much larger vehicle. When i look at them side by side in a picture they don't look as different as they do in person.
 
Well - so I think your build date must be similar to when my truck will be built. I don’t have anything, not even a vin. So I will use your date as a benchmark.

You should talk to your dealer's sales manager, it is funky that you don't have a VIN yet. I ordered mine on 4/20 and got the VIN in July. Actually also got scheduled build weeks on 8/2, 9/6, 10/25, and now it's 11/8. Star White 7.3L F-350 with AS, and a bunch of other stuff that probably each requires it's own chip. I'm pretty sure that the fact that you have a scheduled date should mean that there is a VIN.
 
Been following these forums for several months now, first time posting. Just placed my order on Saturday for a F-350 Lariat FX4 to replace my 140,000+ mile 2012 F150 Lariat ecoboost (which as my user name suggests, has 1050 lb payload and basically can't safely (to my satisfaction at least) tow any of the travel trailers my wife and I have been looking at (either an Airstream International 25/27 or 30 or a Grand Design Imagine 2500RL) and has given me several recent reliability indications that it is time for it to go).

Order specs:
F-350 6.75" bed, 4x4 Atlas Blue with black interior, 3.73 rear locker
7.3L godzilla
Carpet delete (thanks to advice from several posts on here)
OEM all-weather mats
Black appearance package
FX4 (no Tremor, going to be my daily driver so I'm trying to stay somewhat close to the MPG and range I'm used to (my F-150 averages 16.5))
Retractable tonneau cover
Engine block heater
Adaptive Cruise
Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System with Pro Trailer Backup Assist
5th wheel prep package
Rain-sensing wipers/heated steering wheel
Splash guards - front & rear
Trailer TPMS/trailer camera customer installed accessory
Upfitter switches
397 amp alternator
Universal garage door opener
Dual battery
Heated rear seats
Lariat ultimate package

X-Plan....got the 2% price from Granger but Iowa is 10 hours from where I'm at in Ohio so the cost savings would be offset by convenience and travel expenses plus the unknown trade in value they'd offer...got my trade in price on my F150 locked in and can keep it until the SuperDuty arrives.
Also got a $2500 PCO from trying some of the suggestions here.

Planned mods include front side window tints, adding the front plug for the engine block heater, maybe switching the lower air dam to the 2WD version, front Raptor grill lights and rear dual wheel light bar, each wired to upfitters, train horn (unrealistic wish list item - would love to find one that sounds like the Pittsburgh Penguins goal horn) also wired to an upfitter, Built-rite rear seat releases (removed them from my F150) and Built-rite bed racks, black exhaust tip (brand/model not yet decided).

Joining the line, currently waiting for my email order confirmation from Ford
 
Last edited:
Been following these forums for several months now, first time posting. Just placed my order on Saturday for a F-350 Lariat FX4 to replace my 140,000+ mile 2012 F150 Lariat ecoboost (which as my user name suggests, has 1050 lb payload and basically can't safely (to my satisfaction at least) tow any of the travel trailers my wife and I have been looking at (either an Airstream International 25/27 or 30 or a Grand Design Imagine 2500RL) and has given me several recent reliability indications that it is time for it to go).

Order specs:
F-350 6.75" bed, 4x4 Atlas Blue with black interior
7.3L godzilla
Carpet delete (thanks to advice from several posts on here)
OEM all-weather mats
Black appearance package
FX4 (no Tremor, going to be my daily driver so I'm trying to stay somewhat close to the MPG and range I'm used to (my F-150 averages 16.5))
Retractable tonneau cover
Engine block heater
Adaptive Cruise
Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System with Pro Trailer Backup Assist
5th wheel prep package
Rain-sensing wipers/heated steering wheel
Splash guards - front & rear
Trailer TPMS/trailer camera customer installed accessory
Upfitter switches
397 amp alternator
Universal garage door opener
Dual battery
Heated rear seats
Lariat ultimate package

X-Plan....got the 2% price from Granger but Iowa is 10 hours from where I'm at in Ohio so the cost savings would be offset by convenience and travel expenses plus the unknown trade in value they'd offer...got my trade in price on my F150 locked in and can keep it until the SuperDuty arrives.
Also got a $2500 PCO from trying some of the suggestions here.

Planned mods include front side window tints, adding the front plug for the engine block heater, maybe switching the lower air dam to the 2WD version, front Raptor grill lights and rear dual wheel light bar, each wired to upfitters, train horn (unrealistic wish list item - would love to find one that sounds like the Pittsburgh Penguins goal horn) also wired to an upfitter, Built-rite rear seat releases (removed them from my F150) and Built-rite bed racks, black exhaust tip (brand/model not yet decided).

Joining the line, currently waiting for my email order confirmation from Ford
Welcome and nice list! Had I done it over I would have added the rear bumper step to my initial build. Easy to add after the fact, but might as well just have it done from the factory. I am also coming from an F150 and the tailgate step is noticeably higher on the Superduty. When towing I won't be able to use it anyway so I think the retractable step is the way to go:

vkc3z-17a958-a-1.webp
 
You should talk to your dealer's sales manager, it is funky that you don't have a VIN yet. I ordered mine on 4/20 and got the VIN in July. Actually also got scheduled build weeks on 8/2, 9/6, 10/25, and now it's 11/8. Star White 7.3L F-350 with AS, and a bunch of other stuff that probably each requires it's own chip. I'm pretty sure that the fact that you have a scheduled date should mean that there is a VIN.
Yea - I’ve spoken with everyone. I don’t have a build date or anything. It’s like it never even happened.
 
Yes it's weird Vermonster has been shut out. Did you order a 21 or 22. My sales guy said they have a number of 21's still on order and no clue if or when they are going to show. He also said 3 guys have canceled there 21's after seeing my 22 on the lot when it came in last week. I wish you all the best brother!!
 
It is going to be fun to watch how quickly that affects your order. I hope it does soon, and you get some good news.

Today was the very first day my dedication to adaptive steering began to crack…but I’m not there yet. Not ready to cancel.
Update: Build week and VIN (actually any update) finally after dropping AS

Ordered 7.3 F250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor on 4/6
Dropped AS on 8/25
Update from Dealer on 9/17 that I have a VIN and a expected build week of 10/18. We will see if it holds.
 
Can you track location? How do you know it's in St. Louis?
My dealer looked it up. Shows it waiting for transport from StL to the dealership. The owner of the dealership is supposed to be calling up there today, at least that's the story they're giving me.
 
Just spoke to the dealer that has a truck on order similar to mine it is supposed to be in this week maybe even today. He is checking with his sales manager to see if they will take x-plan if so I may have a truck before I have a vin. Only differences are no carpet delete and no Winch add Moon roof and ACC. I can deal with the carpet and could go either way on the moon roof and ACC.
 
i tried using search and couldn’t find or missed my ans. What is the average time from order being placed, to email from Ford confirming acceptance?
 
Back
Top Bottom