FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

For those with unexplained periods of time in production or in transit (especially at the destination rail yard) I would inquire about damage and repairs that may have been done. Depending on the state dealers may not have to disclose this and it doesn't seem to be rare for this to happen.

For those with unexplained periods of time in production or in transit (especially at the destination rail yard) I would inquire about damage and repairs that may have been done. Depending on the state dealers may not have to disclose this and it doesn't seem to be rare for this to happen.
It is posted to oasis if damaged from delivery, because its charged against the vehicles warranty.

Brian at Korum Ford in WA let me know they just got in a "super nice" Platinum F-350 Tremor in Agate Black that was a customer order that canceled for about $85k if anyone is interested. A little out of my price range or I'd be interested. I'm assuming it's a 6.7.

Brian at Korum Ford in WA let me know they just got in a "super nice" Platinum F-350 Tremor in Agate Black that was a customer order that canceled for about $85k if anyone is interested. A little out of my price range or I'd be interested. I'm assuming it's a 6.7.
I see 2 90 and 93k

Would be interested, but I hate all the chrome that comes with it. Wish they would add the black appearance package to platinum trucks. Have an ‘18 f250 platinum and ordered a ‘22 Lariat just for that reason. Platinum doesn’t offer much of a difference

Nope. Your locked in enjoy the ride
What if the dealer messed up the order? I asked for power deployable running boards, but the dealer forgot to add them. He said he would have his GM make the change. Am I out of luck too?!😳

What if the dealer messed up the order? I asked for power deployable running boards, but the dealer forgot to add them. He said he would have his GM make the change. Am I out of luck too?!😳
You can have them put the Amp power boards on later, then sell the factory Raptor style boards. There are guys that are getting regular Super Duties that want the Tremor look. Should be easy to sell.

You can have them put the Amp power boards on later, then sell the factory Raptor style boards. There are guys that are getting regular Super Duties that want the Tremor look. Should be easy to sell.
Crud...oh well, guess I'll have to make due with an awesome truck. First world problems, right?!😜
And besides, at least it won't catch in fire like a GMC HD!!🤣🤣🤣

A quick update and correction about the plant schedule and what is going on there.

1. Unless there is a special overtime scheduled, there is no production Saturday night and Sunday Days. They run 24 hour shifts Sunday night through Friday night.

2. They are making a bunch of Navigators without radios and parking them until the radios come in. The chip shortage affects the Synch radio somehow.
3. So far, every F250, F350 , and F450 are getting radios.

4. I know of no other production issues related to products installed by GFX. Doesn't mean one doesn't exist, it is just that the factory line workers are not aware of any.

Hope this clarifies things a little.

It finally came, ordered 5/1, picked it up today.!

Hang in guys good things come to those who wait 😁

View attachment 34309
What color is that? I ordered the dark grey option but I can’t tell if that is the stone. I’m wondering if the grey has the metal flake in it. I see some trucks with and without flake and I’m hoping it does

A quick update and correction about the plant schedule and what is going on there.

1. Unless there is a special overtime scheduled, there is no production Saturday night and Sunday Days. They run 24 hour shifts Sunday night through Friday night.

2. They are making a bunch of Navigators without radios and parking them until the radios come in. The chip shortage affects the Synch radio somehow.
3. So far, every F250, F350 , and F450 are getting radios.

4. I know of no other production issues related to products installed by GFX. Doesn't mean one doesn't exist, it is just that the factory line workers are not aware of any.

Hope this clarifies things a little.
That helps! Fingers crossed they keeping finishing these trucks and won’t have the shortage halt the production. I’m scheduled for 9/27 and hope it gets built! Thanks for the scoop @Big_Ed

Can you still change your build if you have a vin? My build week is October 11th. I’m thinking of dropping the bed liner and doing linex.
My dealer added a couple options for me after I had a vin and schedule date , they had to call it in instead of changing online but the window sticker reflects the changes.

Back