Starting to get more of a first-hand feeling of how you folks with March & April order dates feel after yesterday's scheduling. I see a pile of orders that were placed in August (and even some in September) that have been scheduled and my measly July order sits idle. Shoot, there's even someone who got their truck scheduled yesterday after having been ordered for LESS THAN A WEEK!
I start to think about whether or not something is wrong with my order. All indications are that it's OK. I got my verification email the same day I ordered it, after all (I'm assuming that COVP had to have been done correctly in order for a retail order to have been placed in July), and my dealer even moved me up to a Priority 10 a couple weeks ago without me asking, which is nice (sometime after I had them remove adaptive steering). Maybe it'd be better for my health to just not look at the forum posts on Thursdays and Fridays until
after I get my order scheduled.
@Vermonster it just dawned on me how you've managed to take all this in stride... recreational marijuana use is legal in VT.
-SR-