FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Did you get AS and/or Spray-In Bedliner?

Congrats! BTW
No AS and no bed liner. I am getting the 5th wheel prep.

The factory liner is only covered under the 3/36. I'm getting LineX which will have a lifetime warranty. Also getting LineX on the front and rear bumpers. Not a fan of Chrome bumpers but was forced to get them with Atlas Blue on the KR

Also getting LineX on the front and rear bumpers. Not a fan of Chrome bumpers but was forced to get them with Atlas Blue on the KR
Great idea!

You should be receiving emails directly from Ford with your VIN and build date. You can use this link https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking?vin=u7JvizryMV366V+UkUu8uTcFPsSXgTtswqbXXIw66Ek=&don=zzbbrUGqAJ3aV7elyOG+rA==?cks=29418121853&emailid=CX_GOTD_Superduty_Scheduled_Prod_Creative2B#/ to get information on your truck’s status too. You will need your VIN and order number to track the status on this web page. If you’re not getting email updates directly from Ford, it’s probably because your dealer didn’t give Ford your email address.
Hi Skid,

Thanks for the link. I don't think my sales rep is that comfortable around computers. He sent me a higher resolution picture and the build week is October 4. However, that info doesn't show up in the link you provided yet. I'm sure it will eventually get there. I think the hold up on my order was the Owner Verification form. Once we got that submitted it triggered Ford into taking action. This whole process has been like watching paint dry!

Hi Skid,

Thanks for the link. I don't think my sales rep is that comfortable around computers. He sent me a higher resolution picture and the build week is October 4. However, that info doesn't show up in the link you provided yet. I'm sure it will eventually get there. I think the hold up on my order was the Owner Verification form. Once we got that submitted it triggered Ford into taking action. This whole process has been like watching paint dry!
Here is another site I’ve using that someone else posted in the forums
Hi Skid,

this whole process can sure seem slow at times. Here is another site to try for updates and your window sticker https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details. You will need your VIN and order number. This site seems to update about 24 hours sooner than Ford‘s public site. I had a build week of 9/13 and wasn’t able to see my window sticker until 9/9.

Awesome! It’s starting to feel a little more real now isn’t it?
Whether you realize it or not you just got a new nickname: "Skid"

Kidding of course, fellow Michigander here trying to get farther north again!! :)

Whether you realize it or not you just got a new nickname: "Skid"

Kidding of course, fellow Michigander here trying to get farther north again!! :)
I saw that too. I am glad you pointed it out. I cannot be the same guy always bringing this type of thing out in the open. :LOL:

Starting to get more of a first-hand feeling of how you folks with March & April order dates feel after yesterday's scheduling. I see a pile of orders that were placed in August (and even some in September) that have been scheduled and my measly July order sits idle. Shoot, there's even someone who got their truck scheduled yesterday after having been ordered for LESS THAN A WEEK!

I start to think about whether or not something is wrong with my order. All indications are that it's OK. I got my verification email the same day I ordered it, after all (I'm assuming that COVP had to have been done correctly in order for a retail order to have been placed in July), and my dealer even moved me up to a Priority 10 a couple weeks ago without me asking, which is nice (sometime after I had them remove adaptive steering). Maybe it'd be better for my health to just not look at the forum posts on Thursdays and Fridays until after I get my order scheduled.

@Vermonster it just dawned on me how you've managed to take all this in stride... recreational marijuana use is legal in VT. :sneaky:

-SR-

Starting to get more of a first-hand feeling of how you folks with March & April order dates feel after yesterday's scheduling. I see a pile of orders that were placed in August (and even some in September) that have been scheduled and my measly July order sits idle. Shoot, there's even someone who got their truck scheduled yesterday after having been ordered for LESS THAN A WEEK!

I start to think about whether or not something is wrong with my order. All indications are that it's OK. I got my verification email the same day I ordered it, after all (I'm assuming that COVP had to have been done correctly in order for a retail order to have been placed in July), and my dealer even moved me up to a Priority 10 a couple weeks ago without me asking, which is nice (sometime after I had them remove adaptive steering). Maybe it'd be better for my health to just not look at the forum posts on Thursdays and Fridays until after I get my order scheduled.

@Vermonster it just dawned on me how you've managed to take all this in stride... recreational marijuana use is legal in VT. :sneaky:

-SR-
Trust me - I joke about it, but cry offline. At times my stomach is full of fire. I stay away from the drugs - but I have been known to enjoy a whiskey or micro brew of of DIPA. o_O

Is there a way we can verify Priority code besides our dealer saying say Ford Marketing seems limited on ability
My priority code is printed at the top of the build list from my dealer. You'd still have to get it from them, but at least it's a verifiable document they could provide to you rather than just telling you.

-SR-

Ha, ha, yeah we have to spread that burden around!
I could make sense of either one although for full disclosure I do not actually know @Skidude555 :

I imagine he is a rally car fan and has taken part in events like the POR (Press on Regardless) rally in the UP so the name which I assumed to be SKI - DUDE - 555 is actually as follows:
SKID - UDE - 555
SKID: Being a rally car fan he likes to hang the ass end out around corners, hence skidding
UDE: Lots of norse/swedish heritage in the northern part of the state, this is his real name
555: A reference to the Subaru World Rally Team

Now I don't know which assumption of mine is incorrect!

I could make sense of either one although for full disclosure I do not actually know @Skidude555 :

I imagine he is a rally car fan and has taken part in events like the POR (Press on Regardless) rally in the UP so the name which I assumed to be SKI - DUDE - 555 is actually as follows:
SKID - UDE - 555
SKID: Being a rally car fan he likes to hang the ass end out around corners, hence skidding
UDE: Lots of norse/swedish heritage in the northern part of the state, this is his real name

😂😂😂😂Modman, you have quite a creative imagination. Here is the real story:

Ski- as in snow skiing. I’ve been a skier and ski instructor for over 50 years
Dude- I’m a guy
555 - is just a series of numbers that I see all the time like when I look at the clock etc.
It is true that I used to own a Subaru Outback but I never rallied it. I do have a dog named Ullr but that’s not Ude. Thanks for the good laugh and good luck in your quest to make it up North!😂

Have a Great Day,

Skidude55 a.k.a Skid😂

No AS and no bed liner. I am getting the 5th wheel prep.

The factory liner is only covered under the 3/36. I'm getting LineX which will have a lifetime warranty. Also getting LineX on the front and rear bumpers. Not a fan of Chrome bumpers but was forced to get them with Atlas Blue on the KR
Can you please post photos of the bumpers when finished? I've been trying to come up with a good way to black out my chrome. I already have a black Lariat grill, but I can't put it on with chrome bumpers.

I got a quote of $450 to wrap them, tried to get a quote to paint them, but line-x may be just what I'm looking for on my bumpers.

I wouldn't mind knowing how much you are paying for the bumpers, although I understand my price may be higher if I'm not getting a bedliner at the same time.

Does getting your truck mean you won't be around to give us little tidbits of life at KTP?

Tell your family that my 22 was perfect!

SKID - UDE - 555

You know where US Subaru Factory Rally team is located? Just sayin’. 😎😎😎

So most of us “in production” currently will be delivered in October. My dealer kept saying I’m eligible for any incentives when my truck arrives. Anyone know if there will be incentives in October? Do they go monthly? I think when I ordered in July there was $1000 to order almost everything EXCEPT a superduty But they continued to say there maybe more when it arrives.

UGH!!! Transit keeps getting pushed back. Think my truck is lost at sea! Original delivery date was 9-11 to 9-16….to 9/23. Cruel cruel game! Almost a month from being “built”.
Maybe they took it on one of those random QA/QC “ test drive. #FerrisBueller

B380147C-E6EA-4154-BA2B-2B384FB6C4C8.png

😂😂😂😂Modman, you have quite a creative imagination. Here is the real story:

Ski- as in snow skiing. I’ve been a skier and ski instructor for over 50 years
Dude- I’m a guy
555 - is just a series of numbers that I see all the time like when I look at the clock etc.
It is true that I used to own a Subaru Outback but I never rallied it. I do have a dog named Ullr but that’s not Ude. Thanks for the good laugh and good luck in your quest to make it up North!😂

Have a Great Day,

Skidude55 a.k.a Skid😂
Hope I didn’t insult you by calling you ‘Skid’. except for last winter, we don’t deal with much snow down here.😅

Back