FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My truck was built this week and they are estimating 10/5 for a delivery date. I’m in Northern Michigan so I guess it takes longer 😂
That is when I assumed mine would be delivered but who knows. According the public tracker mine doesn't even show as being built 🤷‍♂️

That is when I assumed mine would be delivered but who knows. According the public tracker mine doesn't even show as being built 🤷‍♂️
Mine doesn’t either on the public tracker but it shows built 9/16 with an estimated delivery date of 10/6 on the Mach E tracker site.

Has anyone see this under the shipped tab? 14 days until shipping or 14 days transit? I'm in Memphis, TN.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210917-095837_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210917-095837_Chrome.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 38
Has anyone see this under the shipped tab? 14 days until shipping or 14 days transit? I'm in Memphis, TN.
I think its 14 days from ship date to the dealers door. So what ever you ship date ends up being +14. Of course mine was more days then quoted.

I think its 14 days from ship date to the dealers door. So what ever you ship date ends up being +14
Correct. "Delivery" on the Ford tracker is arrival at the dealer so the ETA is 14 days from whenever it leaves the plant.

I used generic in my response above because the actual delivery can be sooner or later but that seems to be a good "average"

How long does it take to build the truck? Are you seeing a day? a week? The one piece of info I was seeing was showing a day but is that correct? Any feedback on what you are all seeing would be great.

How long does it take to build the truck? Are you seeing a day? a week? The one piece of info I was seeing was showing a day but is that correct? Any feedback on what you are all seeing would be great.
Once you get a build day it’s usually built and done that same day. If you have any factory installed accessories (e.g. bed liner) it will then head to GFX for a bit for those installs before being shipped.

Note: the winch is installed at the dealer, not GFX.

All depends on when it starts down the line and if there is s night shift working that night. Night shift isn't 7 days a week. Also depends on if it has to go to GFX for factory accessories.

I think it is days in transit Based on what I saw for dates, it almost seemed like business days, which did not make sense.

Latest Discussions

Back