FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Ordered 4-28 finely got a build date of 9-20 a few weeks went past Ford moved it up to 8-30 that came and went got an email from Ford moved to 11-6 🤬
Same order date as me. Did you also select AS?
 
Yes i did hope it’s worth the wait
Well - so I think your build date must be similar to when my truck will be built. I don’t have anything, not even a vin. So I will use your date as a benchmark.
 
This is getting frustrating. Ordered May 1st no adaptive steering. I had a build week of September 27th then October 5 and now October 11th. The dealer said I’m one of the few lucky ones that have a vin number. I don’t get how they choose what gets built and when.

8807F783-3CD9-4FFD-8F52-8DD218018D13.jpeg
 
Well - so I think your build date must be similar to when my truck will be built. I don’t have anything, not even a vin. So I will use your date as a benchmark.
Remember I told you my sources said November? looks like that's true
 
Pick her up yesterday from my dealer. Test drive was great and to my salesman's credit he for 3 items the will need fix. 1. small paint scratch on driver door edge. 2. Right from fender flair had come loose for about six inches. 3. The bumper was put on slightly low on right side. I would have missed the bumper if he had not pointed it out. Dear will fix all 3 next week.
Now the deal as many of you have said dealers don't want to give you the Xplan. The GM DIDN'T want to but my sales guy told him that is what i was quoted so I got it. Dropped the price just over $4000 from MSRP. The GM did try to slip a $995 added dealer charge for nitrogen and a couple of other thing they do to trucks they order. I got that dropped. Also with the Xplan the doc fee went from $500 to $100. We did hagel over my trade got $2500 less but they dropped $3000 off the extended 75000 year warranty and the 75000 7 year maintenance plans. So it was a wash.
I have driven about 140 miles and I like it alot. Do need to drop the tire pressure down about 10 to 15 psi. Come from aTitan to an F250 this is a much bigger truck and it drives bigger and taller. Over all very happy and already had 3 people say they like the stance and tires.
Side note the finance lady said I was the 1st 2022 and that they still have a number of 2021's that the have no idea when they are going to show up.

IMG_0632.webp
 
Pick her up yesterday from my dealer. Test drive was great and to my salesman's credit he for 3 items the will need fix. 1. small paint scratch on driver door edge. 2. Right from fender flair had come loose for about six inches. 3. The bumper was put on slightly low on right side. I would have missed the bumper if he had not pointed it out. Dear will fix all 3 next week.
Now the deal as many of you have said dealers don't want to give you the Xplan. The GM DIDN'T want to but my sales guy told him that is what i was quoted so I got it. Dropped the price just over $4000 from MSRP. The GM did try to slip a $995 added dealer charge for nitrogen and a couple of other thing they do to trucks they order. I got that dropped. Also with the Xplan the doc fee went from $500 to $100. We did hagel over my trade got $2500 less but they dropped $3000 off the extended 75000 year warranty and the 75000 7 year maintenance plans. So it was a wash.
I have driven about 140 miles and I like it alot. Do need to drop the tire pressure down about 10 to 15 psi. Come from aTitan to an F250 this is a much bigger truck and it drives bigger and taller. Over all very happy and already had 3 people say they like the stance and tires.
Side note the finance lady said I was the 1st 2022 and that they still have a number of 2021's that the have no idea when they are going to show up.

View attachment 34300
Very nice looking truck!
I had the salesman note and the GM sign "X-plan pricing" on the top of my build order when I built it. Also per Ford's X-plan, it includes $125 paperwork/processing fee for the dealer. No need to pay that crap.
 
No worries Willie, I got a good laugh out of

Pick her up yesterday from my dealer. Test drive was great and to my salesman's credit he for 3 items the will need fix. 1. small paint scratch on driver door edge. 2. Right from fender flair had come loose for about six inches. 3. The bumper was put on slightly low on right side. I would have missed the bumper if he had not pointed it out. Dear will fix all 3 next week.
Now the deal as many of you have said dealers don't want to give you the Xplan. The GM DIDN'T want to but my sales guy told him that is what i was quoted so I got it. Dropped the price just over $4000 from MSRP. The GM did try to slip a $995 added dealer charge for nitrogen and a couple of other thing they do to trucks they order. I got that dropped. Also with the Xplan the doc fee went from $500 to $100. We did hagel over my trade got $2500 less but they dropped $3000 off the extended 75000 year warranty and the 75000 7 year maintenance plans. So it was a wash.
I have driven about 140 miles and I like it alot. Do need to drop the tire pressure down about 10 to 15 psi. Come from aTitan to an F250 this is a much bigger truck and it drives bigger and taller. Over all very happy and already had 3 people say they like the stance and tires.
Side note the finance lady said I was the 1st 2022 and that they still have a number of 2021's that the have no idea when they are going to show up.

View attachment 34300
Congrats!!! Great looking truck but I am a bit biased!
 
Back
Top Bottom