Wow, that’s awesome! Congratulations and can’t wait to see the pics.Mine arrived today!!!!! Will post pics once I see it!!!!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wow, that’s awesome! Congratulations and can’t wait to see the pics.Mine arrived today!!!!! Will post pics once I see it!!!!!!
Congrats, know you should be relieved. The whole process is like haveing a kidMine arrived today!!!!! Will post pics once I see it!!!!!!
Congratulations!Mine arrived today!!!!! Will post pics once I see it!!!!!!
Congratulations!View attachment 34391View attachment 34392
The missing truck has landed!! Delivered over the weekend and going to pick up today, what a wild ride!
Congratulations!!!!Mine arrived today!!!!! Will post pics once I see it!!!!!!
I am getting tired of saying this (not really actually...) but what a great looking ride!!! Congrats!View attachment 34391View attachment 34392
The missing truck has landed!! Delivered over the weekend and going to pick up today, what a wild ride!
Wow, that truck looks good. It looks like the one I ordered. Mine is supposed to be delivered by 10/1.View attachment 34391View attachment 34392
The missing truck has landed!! Delivered over the weekend and going to pick up today, what a wild ride!
I was thinking he some how had mine delivered to him. Mine says by 9/29.Wow, that truck looks good. It looks like the one I ordered. Mine is supposed to be delivered by 10/1.![]()
Can you track location? How do you know it's in St. Louis?Mine was supposed to be delivered between 9/11-9/17. As of Saturday(9/18) it was still sitting in St Louis. ugh...
similar to mineDelivered on Friday to the dealer, hopefully at my house today, will post pictures,
extra credit to Modman for helping me track
View attachment 34395
Very similar looking truck although if I recall correctly, yours is Oxford (mine is Star White):Delivered on Friday to the dealer, hopefully at my house today, will post pictures,
extra credit to Modman for helping me track
View attachment 34395
Sat in the railyard north for Houston for almost a week.
options list on post #2110
I feel like a 10 yo a week before Christmas!I was thinking he some how had mine delivered to him. Mine says by 9/29.
I outlined instructions you can provide to your dealer in a previous post. You can search for it - I will look for it too, just don't recall the post# off the top of my head.Dealer tells me they can't provide the rail car number (which I know is BS) so I guess I'll just be surprised when it arrives. Should be any day now!
I used your post to explain to them how to see it. They still "couldn't find it". I'm sure I could show up at the dealership and really push the issue, but they are over an hour from my houseI outlined instructions you can provide to your dealer in a previous post. You can search for it - I will look for it too, just don't recall the post# off the top of my head.