FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Iam curious, I ordered 5/28 COVP complete at the time however it’s a priority 19, I been thinking of urging the dealer to see if they can change it too a 10, so what your saying that’s I’ll restart the order time? Just curious if I should leave it alone.
From what others have posted on how prioritization works, it may still be better to update to priority 10... or it may not. Priority takes precedent over order date. For example, if you ordered on 4/15 with priority 19 and someone else order (from the same dealer) on 5/15 with priority 19, then you update yours to priority 10 and it resets the date to today (9/7; btw, I don't even know if that actually resets your order date, but whatever), then you will still be ahead of the 5/15 order because you have a better priority. Now, if that 5/15 order already has priority 10, then you change yours to priority 10, you would now be behind that person because you both have the same priority and their order date is now older than yours, in which case you're no worse off because you were already behind them when they had priority 10 and you had 19, even though your order date was older.

-SR-
 
Iam curious, I ordered 5/28 COVP complete at the time however it’s a priority 19, I been thinking of urging the dealer to see if they can change it too a 10, so what your saying that’s I’ll restart the order time? Just curious if I should leave it alone.
Ask your sales rep. If he doesn’t know, he should be able to find out.
 
I ordered on 7/10 and mine has shipped with delivery between 9/22 to 9/30. My priority code 19. This is about 2 months faster than the dealer thought it would be, I told him I got the email on the 9/2 that it was on they way.
Awesome! Congrats!!
 
From what others have posted on how prioritization works, it may still be better to update to priority 10... or it may not. Priority takes precedent over order date. For example, if you ordered on 4/15 with priority 19 and someone else order (from the same dealer) on 5/15 with priority 19, then you update yours to priority 10 and it resets the date to today (9/7; btw, I don't even know if that actually resets your order date, but whatever), then you will still be ahead of the 5/15 order because you have a better priority. Now, if that 5/15 order already has priority 10, then you change yours to priority 10, you would now be behind that person because you both have the same priority and their order date is now older than yours, in which case you're no worse off because you were already behind them when they had priority 10 and you had 19, even though your order date was older.

-SR-
I ordered on 4/12 with a 10 priority code and am just scheduled to be built next week...
 
Think I got my order back on track. I initially ordered a Platinum Tremor back in April. Following my order, Ford instituted this policy that dealers had to provide Ford with names and id’s for their retail orders. I asked my sales rep about it and he said we didn’t need to do anything because our order was submitted before the policy took effect. Later I noticed that my priority was #20 so I asked my sales rep if he would provide higher priority. He said, no problem and got it changed to #11 back in early July. What neither of us knew was that when the priority is changed, that also resets the start date. This now meant Ford wanted buyer proof submitted before they would treat my order as a retail order. I got back with my sales rep and provided him everything Ford required.
Hopefully this means I will get a VIN and a production date soon. Thanks to ice-capades on the Blue Oval forum for figuring this out. Fortunately my old 2000 F-250 diesel is still running well.
20 was a stock order so that wasn't going to be built for a while.
 
Iam curious, I ordered 5/28 COVP complete at the time however it’s a priority 19, I been thinking of urging the dealer to see if they can change it too a 10, so what your saying that’s I’ll restart the order time? Just curious if I should leave it alone.
It only matters with orders from that dealer, the order defaults to 19 unless the dealer changes it so all their orders are probably 19. I would leave it so you don't risk changing the date. My order on 6/3 was a 19, it came in 9/3.
 
Eleven days on the train and it made it to Portland about 20 minutes ago. Hoping for a quick transition to the truck and smooth trip to Eugene.
 

Attachments

  • 9796C1AA-1B38-4E2B-AC04-27E5A7D41EA6.webp
    9796C1AA-1B38-4E2B-AC04-27E5A7D41EA6.webp
    320.5 KB · Views: 64
Eleven days on the train and it made it to Portland about 20 minutes ago. Hoping for a quick transition to the truck and smooth trip to Eugene.
Quite a few I've noticed on here in the PNW. I was camping at Fort Stevens over the weekend and saw 2 Tremors; one Antimatter blue and one Agate black. Great looking trucks if that was anyone on here!
 
I'm five minutes away from receiving a call from my Ford dealership manager and her regional rep. She says she has good news for me. It was either going to be that or they were going to cancel my order because I reached out to Ice Capade on the Ford Blue Oval Forum and she felt his remarks about Apple Valley Ford were unfair and wanted to speak to him.

The other thing is I took her advice and canceled the Tremor option, hoping to improve my chances of getting a build date. I'm not sure if she will tell me the Tremor is still on track or if the F-350 non-Tremor now has a build date. I'll know more in 90 seconds.
 
Bingo. I'm being scheduled for a build in October. I can get the F-350 with or without the Tremor Package. They don't expect it to arrive at the dealership until November. I just need to view an email they are sending and confirm the details.

I'm choosing the non-Tremor F-350. My wife and I had a long conversation about which would be best to pull a 41.5 foot 5th wheel weighing over 16,000 pounds. It wasn't the Tremor.

I look forward to getting my vin# and following the process.

They did warn me they are still experiencing chip shortages that could lead to further delays.
 
Eleven days on the train and it made it to Portland about 20 minutes ago. Hoping for a quick transition to the truck and smooth trip to Eugene.
Did your dealer get the rail car info for you to track it?
 
I'm choosing the non-Tremor F-350. My wife and I had a long conversation about which would be best to pull a 41.5 foot 5th wheel weighing over 16,000 pounds. It wasn't the Tremor.
Out of curiosity, why SRW instead of a dually for that? Seems like a dually would be ideal.
 
Right! Sometimes I wonder if would have left that option off my initial build if I would be in the new truck already.
I asked last week if I could remove AS from my build, but Ford refused to make the change. I have a scheduled 10/25 build week for my truck with AS so now it is just a waiting game. They have already re-scheduled the production twice.

I have already made one change after being scheduled, and that was to add the heated steering wheel, so it isn't about the dealer not knowing how to do it outside of the ordering system.
 
Did your dealer get the rail car info for you to track it?
The dealer should be able to provide it by looking at the Vehicle Visibility Report. If they say they don't see it listed tell them after submitting your VIN they have to select:

1) Show Full Status History
2) Show Full Table

In that order. Then they will see it, this is assuming your truck has already shipped.
 
Does anyone have a build week of 9/6? If so, can you see your window sticker in any of the trackers? My build day is supposed to be 9/9 and I still don't have a window sticker.
My dealer told me 9/6 build week a couple weeks ago, but I have no window sticker. I’m sure I was pushed to 9/13 or 9/20 like a bunch of folks but I haven’t found any evidence of that yet either.
 
Back
Top Bottom