FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Out of curiosity, why SRW instead of a dually for that? Seems like a dually would be ideal.
CCW, I owned a 2004 GMC 3500 diesel dually. It was awful when driving on forest service roads or parking downtown. I did use it to earn money as a Horizon Transport driver, hauling campers from Indiana out west.

But the math looked like this; 25-30 days per year hooked up to the 5th wheel and 340 days using it as a daily driver. Even though we sold our home and are living full-time in the Cardinal, we don't change locations much. Five months in Arizona, 4-5 months in Oregon and Washington, and two months in Nebraska, with maybe a week in Arkansas.

I would love a dually to pull the fiver, but I'm looking at 11 months of not pulling the camper.
 
So I just checked my order tracker and it’s updated with a window sticker link, however I can’t view the sticker yet. Additionally it’s also now saying in production, even though my original build week was 9/13. Does this mean I’m ahead of schedule and my truck is currently getting built right now?
 

Attachments

  • F15FEF9B-8A74-423E-A055-8ED9C9794060.webp
    F15FEF9B-8A74-423E-A055-8ED9C9794060.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 52
Eleven days on the train and it made it to Portland about 20 minutes ago. Hoping for a quick transition to the truck and smooth trip to Eugene.
Our build is similar to yours. Once it arrives at the dealer, just south of Minneapolis, we will be driving back to Puget Island to hook up to our fifth wheel and then head to Bend, where we will be registering both the new truck and the camper. Washington wanted $4300 just to register a 2016 5th wheel that cost $55k. Oregon wants $300. No telling what the difference would be on the new F-350.
 
CCW, I owned a 2004 GMC 3500 diesel dually. It was awful when driving on forest service roads or parking downtown. I did use it to earn money as a Horizon Transport driver, hauling campers from Indiana out west.

But the math looked like this; 25-30 days per year hooked up to the 5th wheel and 340 days using it as a daily driver. Even though we sold our home and are living full-time in the Cardinal, we don't change locations much. Five months in Arizona, 4-5 months in Oregon and Washington, and two months in Nebraska, with maybe a week in Arkansas.

I would love a dually to pull the fiver, but I'm looking at 11 months of not pulling the camper.
Ahh gotcha. Ya that's tough when you're only using it for towing the big trailer one month a year.
 
Had a build date of 9/6, had window sticker on 9/1. Has not moved in production on line but dealer said today he shows it to be here around 9/20.
Same for mine Build 9/4 eta 9/20, wonder who's will show 1st?!
 
So I just checked my order tracker and it’s updated with a window sticker link, however I can’t view the sticker yet. Additionally it’s also now saying in production, even though my original build week was 9/13. Does this mean I’m ahead of schedule and my truck is currently getting built right now?
I believe you typically get the first window sticker about a week before your actual build date. I'm scheduled the week of 9/13 as well but no window sticker yet for me. Your truck will likely be early in the week. Congrats and hope it moves quick for you.
 
I’ve decided I never ordered a truck. It never actually took place. The whole thing was a parallel dimension.

That way, when my trucks comes in, I’m going to be super surprised!

45A227E4-A95F-43E3-9CF7-2C11E83C2A52.jpeg
 
I’ve decided I never ordered a truck. It never actually took place. The whole thing was a parallel dimension.

That way, when my trucks comes in, I’m going to be super surprised!

View attachment 33116
So did you order all those accessories as well or are those just empty boxes??
 
The dealer should be able to provide it by looking at the Vehicle Visibility Report. If they say they don't see it listed tell them after submitting your VIN they have to select:

1) Show Full Status History
2) Show Full Table

In that order. Then they will see it, this is assuming your truck has already shipped.
Thanks! Great info!
 
I’ve decided I never ordered a truck. It never actually took place. The whole thing was a parallel dimension.

That way, when my trucks comes in, I’m going to be super surprised!

View attachment 33116
Ill take those boxes in your garage then :)
 
So did you order all those accessories as well or are those just empty boxes??
What accessories? Those boxes just take up space that I normally would need to heat this winter. 🤪
 
I’ve decided I never ordered a truck. It never actually took place. The whole thing was a parallel dimension.

That way, when my trucks comes in, I’m going to be super surprised!

View attachment 33116
That's the spirit! It will make it seem like an early 2022 Christmas!!
 
I’ve decided I never ordered a truck. It never actually took place. The whole thing was a parallel dimension.

That way, when my trucks comes in, I’m going to be super surprised!

View attachment 33116
I keep configuring King Ranches and then realizing I’m looking at paying 80k to settle with a bunch of chrome and hot hot brown that I don’t really like.
 
Back
Top Bottom