FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

if my truck sits at the factory for 20 days there better be a dam-good reason for it..

its starting to get frustrating
 
Good for you!

Make me wonder - small dealer - maybe you were 1st in line and they had immediate allocation?

Are all of us with orders not months gone by from bigger dealers, just stuck in line behind other orders from the same dealer - who is waiting to fill orders as they get allocation?

Or is it truly a random draw what Ford picks up?

Seems there must be some kind of system in place that would allow us to weave the web and get a truck in timely fashion like Angliron did?

Who has the magic formula?
Ford has a process, it makes my head spin to try figure it out. I ordered from a small dealer on 4-19, was the first 22 model they ordered, they had allocation and still didn’t get schedule until a few weeks ago with a build week of 9-27. I ordered a Lariat without Adapative Steering…
 
Went down to look at it today. Hopefully it will be ready to go Wednesday morning. They need to install the winch, which should happen on Tuesday.

This is the first new vehicle I've ever purchased, and I'm writing a check for $79k for it. Never had a car payment, and I never will. I hope this truck lasts me 20 years.

Total time between date of order and date of delivery was 85 days. When I initially placed the order I was told late November to early December.

I didn't get adaptive steering or the trailer tow / camera package. I assume leaving those off helped expedite the order.

My old ride is in the background. My dog can not wait to drool and shed hair all over the interior of the Tremor!

View attachment 32978View attachment 32979View attachment 32980
Nice philosophy to not have payments. Mine right now is snow plowing pays payments for the year without dipping into regular income. Maybe someday can pay cash!
 
Maybe someday can pay cash!

Everyone has to do what works for them. Looks like you have a good system going! With the cost of these trucks approaching (surpassing many) home values it is not shocking that loans are in the equation for a lot of people. The fact that you are actually making money with yours is awesome!
 
My Tremor was delivered to the dealership on Saturday 9/4! ETA was 9/14, so it came 10 days early. Going to pick it up today, hoping that it was stored safely over the holiday weekend... pics will be posted later
Congratulations!!!
 
My Tremor was delivered to the dealership on Saturday 9/4! ETA was 9/14, so it came 10 days early. Going to pick it up today, hoping that it was stored safely over the holiday weekend... pics will be posted later
I'm guessing they didn't load it on a train to get i from Louisville to Cinci.
 
My Tremor was delivered to the dealership on Saturday 9/4! ETA was 9/14, so it came 10 days early. Going to pick it up today, hoping that it was stored safely over the holiday weekend... pics will be posted later
What dealer. I live in Florida but am originally from west Chester area. I ordered from my brother in law at Kerry Ford.
 
Think I got my order back on track. I initially ordered a Platinum Tremor back in April. Following my order, Ford instituted this policy that dealers had to provide Ford with names and id’s for their retail orders. I asked my sales rep about it and he said we didn’t need to do anything because our order was submitted before the policy took effect. Later I noticed that my priority was #20 so I asked my sales rep if he would provide higher priority. He said, no problem and got it changed to #11 back in early July. What neither of us knew was that when the priority is changed, that also resets the start date. This now meant Ford wanted buyer proof submitted before they would treat my order as a retail order. I got back with my sales rep and provided him everything Ford required.
Hopefully this means I will get a VIN and a production date soon. Thanks to ice-capades on the Blue Oval forum for figuring this out. Fortunately my old 2000 F-250 diesel is still running well.
 
Think I got my order back on track. I initially ordered a Platinum Tremor back in April. Following my order, Ford instituted this policy that dealers had to provide Ford with names and id’s for their retail orders. I asked my sales rep about it and he said we didn’t need to do anything because our order was submitted before the policy took effect. Later I noticed that my priority was #20 so I asked my sales rep if he would provide higher priority. He said, no problem and got it changed to #11 back in early July. What neither of us knew was that when the priority is changed, that also resets the start date. This now meant Ford wanted buyer proof submitted before they would treat my order as a retail order. I got back with my sales rep and provided him everything Ford required.
Hopefully this means I will get a VIN and a production date soon. Thanks to ice-capades on the Blue Oval forum for figuring this out. Fortunately my old 2000 F-250 diesel is still running well.
Iam curious, I ordered 5/28 COVP complete at the time however it’s a priority 19, I been thinking of urging the dealer to see if they can change it too a 10, so what your saying that’s I’ll restart the order time? Just curious if I should leave it alone.
 
Back
Top Bottom