FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I feel the frustration I was totally ok with not getting my truck until Nov as that what my dealer thought it would be. The only thing it does with a end of Sept delivery is $4000 less to put down plus my trade. I plan on spending $2500 on paint protection and window tinting.
 
Got a call from my dealer. My truck is scheduled to arrive this evening, won’t be ready to pick up until Wednesday though due to the holiday. The wait is almost over!!

Atlas Blue 22 Lariat Ultimate Blackout
Ordered 6/13
Built 8/7
Shipped 8/8
Arrival in Reno, NV 9/4
Can't wait to see the atlas blue with the blackout!
 
Got the email mine is built, and will be at the dealership within the next 2 weeks.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2021-09-05 11.21.25 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2021-09-05 11.21.25 AM.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 78
What trim level Tremor did you order?? Mine is the Lariat and it will be less the 3 months when I go pick it up later in the month.
Good for you, I ordered a Lariat on 5/15 and still don’t have a build date.
 
i have a tremor on order but also have a deposit on a dealer ordered non-tremor FX4. FWIW I’m probably going with the non-tremor and buying take off tremor wheels/tires. That should save me about $2300 and I have the 20” wheels to put dedicated snow tires on for winter use. The jury is still out on whether or not I do anything to the suspension but I freed up around $2300 if I do. That’s why I don’t understand people that buy Tremors and remove the suspension and wheels immediately. IMO running boards are running boards and no one has ever needed “rock crawl” mode to get anywhere in the backcountry in the past. Go ahead and put tremor decals on it if it makes you feel better I just wouldn’t try and sell it that way.

I think the different driving modes only available on the tremor are cool but not $4000 cool and I can’t see myself really using them. I would probably forget they are there to be honest. My current 2019 F150 XLT has taken me all over the mountains of Colorado elk hunting and I used the electronic locker for the first time 3 days ago driving jeep roads during a real heavy rain. I probably didn’t need to. It even has the factory Michelin’s and I’ve never been stuck. Anyway, I don’t mean to ramble, just my opinion.
I made the decision last night to cancel my Tremor order and replace it with something similar to what you built. I will save some money and probably get a better vehicle for what we are using it for. I won't have to add a rear sway bar and I won't have the extra height that might have made our big 5th wheel ride nose high. I might even get slightly better gas mileage with the highway tires and bigger air dam under the front end.
 
I was also a Lariat as I didn't want the color leather the KR or Platinum offered. My dealer called me and he said he thinks it will be here on the 24th as they are expecting a full car hauler for the dealership. I asked and he said there are 2 Lariat Tremor F250's and 1 F350 KR and 1 F350 Lariat. So he said they will hurry the delivery cause they need the inventory.
 
I don't think you can go wrong with either path.

I started with a F350 FX4 w/black package, 20" black rims, and adaptive steering. AS went first, then the black package, and then I switched to a F250 Tremor when I learned that the rear ends were the same as the F350. If you're going to an F250 FX4 I would agree about rear height but I thought the F350 non-Tremor and Tremor were the same... Something you may want to verify.

Edit: if you get the 20" wheel option then you would realize ~1/2" vehicle height reduction using those vs. the Tremor wheel package all else being equal.

Ultimately my build was less $ then when I started but it was not apples to apples with the addition of the Tremor.

I made the decision last night to cancel my Tremor order and replace it with something similar to what you built
 
Last edited:
Haha so far today I have ordered the bakflip mx4 tonneau cover for $100 off through auto anything (chat with a representative to get the discount) and Husky liners for $50 off through 4wheelparts.
I’ve been looking at those bakflip as well. Did you just order one for a 2021 I assume?
 
Did it get built today? Mine was supposed to be built today and I haven’t seen an update on any of the various tracking locations
Took a couple days for Ford email to get sent. Mine also sat a week getting the bedliner and scheduled for transport. You should get the email update on a couple days.
 
Went down to look at it today. Hopefully it will be ready to go Wednesday morning. They need to install the winch, which should happen on Tuesday.

This is the first new vehicle I've ever purchased, and I'm writing a check for $79k for it. Never had a car payment, and I never will. I hope this truck lasts me 20 years.

Total time between date of order and date of delivery was 85 days. When I initially placed the order I was told late November to early December.

I didn't get adaptive steering or the trailer tow / camera package. I assume leaving those off helped expedite the order.

My old ride is in the background. My dog can not wait to drool and shed hair all over the interior of the Tremor!

B4CED3E1-1850-4D01-9E2A-C3A94BC7B4AF.jpeg
15FFA7FB-8432-40F8-AD78-3F5C7C455AA8_1_201_a.jpeg
ACB63D43-757E-4646-98C1-3CD77244DB49.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I ordered last Wednesday Sept. 1st, I expect mine around beginning of the year. I ordered AS and decided to stay with it.
 
Went down to look at it today. Hopefully it will be ready to go Wednesday morning. They need to install the winch, which should happen on Tuesday.

This is the first new vehicle I've ever purchased, and I'm writing a check for $79k for it. Never had a car payment, and I never will. I hope this truck lasts me 20 years.

Total time between date of order and date of delivery was 85 days. When I initially placed the order I was told late November to early December.

I didn't get adaptive steering or the trailer tow / camera package. I assume leaving those off helped expedite the order.

My old ride is in the background. My dog can not wait to drool and shed hair all over the interior of the Tremor!

View attachment 32978View attachment 32979View attachment 32980
Congratulations!!! Writing a check for mine also. Won’t do a car payment. Was prepared to cancel the order if I wasn’t able to pay for it. People look at me weird with money being so “cheap” these days, but it just feels different when it’s all yours!! I too have a dog (Golden Retriever) that can’t wait to drool and shed all over the place 🤪
 
I’ve been looking at those bakflip as well. Did you just order one for a 2021 I assume?
Ya I did, I had the bakflip g2 on my last truck and loved it for keeping everything dry and clean while towing snowmobiles and folded up out of the way hauling dirt bikes. But the company was great to work with when I did get a leak after a couple years and they just sent me a whole new one! I’m big fan of bakflip!
 
Back
Top Bottom