FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Congratulations!!! Writing a check for mine also. Won’t do a car payment. Was prepared to cancel the order if I wasn’t able to pay for it. People look at me weird with money being so “cheap” these days, but it just feels different when it’s all yours!! I too have a dog (Golden Retriever) that can’t wait to drool and shed all over the place 🤪
Same for me as well, i can’t stand the feeling of owing money to a bank regardless how cheap it is to borrow. Would rather know it’s mine from the start
 
Looks like a number of us are paying cash. I'll be writing that massive check as well, but when I drive it off the lot, it will be all mine.
My family said I'm crazy for waiting to order my truck until I can write that check as well. My plan is to order when I'm a little bit closer and by the time it gets here, I'll have the rest.
 
My family said I'm crazy for waiting to order my truck until I can write that check as well. My plan is to order when I'm a little bit closer and by the time it gets here, I'll have the rest.
Dave Ramsey and I believe it's the right thing to do. I didn't follow Dave's plan to get out of debt, but I did my own plan similar to his and it was one of the best things I have done financially. It looks stupid on paper when money is so cheap, but it's worth it in peace of mind alone. But here's another reason.

Many years ago I bought a worn out F250 4X4 when I was just out of college. It was an old mining truck from Az that had been stuck, front end down, in a river. Water covered most of the drive train and the very fine silt got in the systems and had worn out the engine and transfer case. It's funny I never had problems with the transmission. The previous owner didn't tell me about it, I just found out as I started replacing components, but I rebuilt the engine, transfer case, front end, even the head lights had silt in them. I drove that old truck for another 18 years. Paid cash and did all the repairs myself. Loved that truck.

In contrast, I bought a new 2001 Silverado 2WD for my wife to drive. Paid 0.9% financing on it. Over the life of the loan I only paid about $350 to use someone else's money to drive it. Even when it was paid off it just didn't feel like it was mine. That's the truck I've been driving lately and after 250,000 miles, it just lost high gear in the transmission. I gave it to a friend to repair and he's welcome to it. I'm waiting for the new F250 to arrive.
 
Went down to look at it today. Hopefully it will be ready to go Wednesday morning. They need to install the winch, which should happen on Tuesday.

This is the first new vehicle I've ever purchased, and I'm writing a check for $79k for it. Never had a car payment, and I never will. I hope this truck lasts me 20 years.

Total time between date of order and date of delivery was 85 days. When I initially placed the order I was told late November to early December.

I didn't get adaptive steering or the trailer tow / camera package. I assume leaving those off helped expedite the order.

My old ride is in the background. My dog can not wait to drool and shed hair all over the interior of the Tremor!

View attachment 32978View attachment 32979View attachment 32980
Congrats! Beautiful truck!
 
After a recent road trip with my current truck, I’m thinking about adjusting my Tremor order… again. A few weeks ago I added the sport package to it. Now I want the adaptive cruise control which can only be added if you have the lariat ultimate package. I had really wanted the LED headlights as well, but didn’t want the upgrade from the Value package. So now I’m thinking I’ll try to upgrade to the ultimate, add adaptive cruise, LED headlights, and maybe the garage door buttons. My question is, how much can you modify your original order before they want you to place an entirely new one?
 
My window sticker now shows 9-normal and 9/6. Seems like it just keeps moving back further and further as my previous 2 window stickers were both 9-normal and 8-23, and 8-30 respectively. Really frustrating, especially since the mach e tracker still shows the same delivery date. I'm trying to remain optimistic but I found a buyer for my current truck and it looks like ill be in a rental for a while longer than I anticipated
 
I'm really starting to go crazy.....
Xnip2021-09-06_08-48-45.webp
Xnip2021-09-06_08-49-30.webp
 
My window sticker now shows 9-normal and 9/6. Seems like it just keeps moving back further and further as my previous 2 window stickers were both 9-normal and 8-23, and 8-30 respectively. Really frustrating, especially since the mach e tracker still shows the same delivery date. I'm trying to remain optimistic but I found a buyer for my current truck and it looks like ill be in a rental for a while longer than I anticipated
My window sticker date updated every seven days, just like yours is. I eventually began to ignore that date on the bottom. Don’t know it really means much by itself.
 
My window sticker now shows 9-normal and 9/6. Seems like it just keeps moving back further and further as my previous 2 window stickers were both 9-normal and 8-23, and 8-30 respectively. Really frustrating, especially since the mach e tracker still shows the same delivery date. I'm trying to remain optimistic but I found a buyer for my current truck and it looks like ill be in a rental for a while longer than I anticipated
mine is doing the same 9Normal thing.

8/20
8/23
8/26
8/30
8/27
and now.. 9/03

and i am still awaiting build release status even though many trucks with more recent build weeks get built, released and shipped.

i thought it may have been a commodity shortage of some sort but when you dig into the more recently built trucks they combined have all the options i have on my truck so that cant be it.

Row70

1630946401305.png
 
Last edited:
mine is doing the same 9Normal thing.

8/20
8/23
8/26
8/30
8/27
and now.. 9/03

and i am still awaiting build release status even though many trucks with more recent build weeks get built, released and shipped.

i thought it may have been a commodity shortage of some sort but when you dig into the more recently built trucks they combined have all the options i have on my truck so that cant be it.

Row70

View attachment 33009
Yeah I'm going to put a call in to my dealer in the morning to figure out what's going on. With mine being a priority 10 I would think it wouldn't be getting pushed the way it is, especially with other trucks being built before mine with later order dates and same options. I'm also confused why the shipment date hasn't changed this entire time and the "production date" still shows 8/29. Even the dealer (fleet manager) confirmed through their system that it was sent to the plant to be built 2 weeks ago.
 
mine is doing the same 9Normal thing.

8/20
8/23
8/26
8/30
8/27
and now.. 9/03

and i am still awaiting build release status even though many trucks with more recent build weeks get built, released and shipped.

i thought it may have been a commodity shortage of some sort but when you dig into the more recently built trucks they combined have all the options i have on my truck so that cant be it.

Row70

View attachment 33009
Where can I find this spreadsheet?
 
I placed my order 8/12, and got the email from Ford yesterday showing that could be delivered on 9/13 or just a few days later than that. Only thing not on my truck is the adaptive steering and the winch. Dealer told me he had the title to the truck over a week ago from Ford. Small dealership ordered my truck so it was not like they had any special pull to get it done so quick. So for me if it is delivered on 9/13 or a few days after it would have only been 5 weeks from ordered to delivered.
 
Yeah I'm going to put a call in to my dealer in the morning to figure out what's going on. With mine being a priority 10 I would think it wouldn't be getting pushed the way it is, especially with other trucks being built before mine with later order dates and same options. I'm also confused why the shipment date hasn't changed this entire time and the "production date" still shows 8/29. Even the dealer (fleet manager) confirmed through their system that it was sent to the plant to be built 2 weeks ago.
I feel for you because I went through this same thing. Ordered 4/21. My build day was 8/6. Truck sat in production for 20 days. On day 21, it was sent for bed liner and then released to ship. Shipped out the following day. This went on as I watched other trucks with same options being built and released within a day or two.
I hope you get more answers than I did. Without a couple of the members here helping me out with info, I would have been completely in the dark. I feel fortunate compared to others that still don’t have a build date, particularly when they ordered before me.
Best of luck to you…
 
Well, first post in a while, been doing a little camping. My F-350 XLT regular cab NAT (not a tremor, lol) rapid red, finally went through the final processes: Built 8/31, Released 9/2, Shipped on 9/4. Scheduled to be delivered between 9/19 and 9/25. If I'm lucky, it'll be here in Bama before the 19th. Pics will be forthcoming, especially once the Highboy style two-tone white decals are added.
 
I placed my order 8/12, and got the email from Ford yesterday showing that could be delivered on 9/13 or just a few days later than that. Only thing not on my truck is the adaptive steering and the winch. Dealer told me he had the title to the truck over a week ago from Ford. Small dealership ordered my truck so it was not like they had any special pull to get it done so quick. So for me if it is delivered on 9/13 or a few days after it would have only been 5 weeks from ordered to delivered.
Good for you!

Make me wonder - small dealer - maybe you were 1st in line and they had immediate allocation?

Are all of us with orders not months gone by from bigger dealers, just stuck in line behind other orders from the same dealer - who is waiting to fill orders as they get allocation?

Or is it truly a random draw what Ford picks up?

Seems there must be some kind of system in place that would allow us to weave the web and get a truck in timely fashion like Angliron did?

Who has the magic formula?
 
mine is doing the same 9Normal thing.

8/20
8/23
8/26
8/30
8/27
and now.. 9/03

and i am still awaiting build release status even though many trucks with more recent build weeks get built, released and shipped.

i thought it may have been a commodity shortage of some sort but when you dig into the more recently built trucks they combined have all the options i have on my truck so that cant be it.

Row70

View attachment 33009
Mine is number 86 on this spreadsheet.
 
I don’t think there’s a level of sophistication in the process that it can be gamed. Right time right place is the best I can imagine.
Dealer told me when I placed the order he had no idea when it would come in? He heard rumors of 30 weeks just like everyone else. 2 weeks ago the same dealer got a dealer ordered F250 to have for the lot. Another local dealer about 2 weeks ago also got a F250 FX4 in as a dealer order.

One would think it would be whomever had an order in first would be the ones getting the trucks?
 
Back
Top Bottom